Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her (26264 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
you're good to go ma'am...na u cuz am..I for dey with you now..but agidi too much cheesy

not now please i cant laugh..

Btw thanks
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
optional1:

not now please i cant laugh..

Btw thanks
Heheheeh! cheesy

Just take care ofy yourself and be safe for me ma'am.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Heheheeh! cheesy
Just take care ofy yourself and be safe for me ma'am.

ok dear
thank you...

Robosky02 your baby is ill.. But thanks to God she is getter better.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
How I take lie faa? Ma so mi lenu Faa!

How was today? grin

cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oda mi oni soyin lenu Sir. embarassed

Day's going well. Bless God. Yours?
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
optional1:

ok sis

guess you good and you hearing from mum.

Yes dear. I'm good. Bless God. And you?

Yes dear, she is fine. Bless God. Just finished chatting with her sef. Miss her so much. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
optional1:

ok dear

thank you...

Robosky02 your baby is ill.. But thanks to God she is getter better.
and you had to involve him..smh
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dangotesmummy: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
lyterydim:
My first love
this your mama na milf.can she come to my place? wink cheesy
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oda mi oni soyin lenu Sir. embarassed

Day's going well. Bless God. Yours?
Iro oooo! E ti se bebe ninu aiye mi ma..e continue grin grin

Your sista Optional1 no well go attend to Her embarassed

Mine was Ok,can't complain..enjoy your evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
Iro oooo! E ti se bebe ninu aiye mi ma..e continue grin grin

Your sista Optional1 no well go attend to Her embarassed

Mine was Ok,can't complain..enjoy your evening

cheesy cheesy Mi tie ti bere grin Mo sen meye bo lapo ni tongue

shocked Warrapen to my darling. Optional1 ngbo? Warrapen to you? cry

Thank you. Enjoy yours too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked Warrapen to my darling. Optional1 ngbo? Warrapen to you? cry

just temper Johnson with Mercy...sa rora se undecided

Hehehe! So Her Sista didn't even know..E pele tiyin grin grin

Sleep well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:45am On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
just temper Johnson with Mercy...sa rora se undecided

Hehehe! So Her Sista didn't even know..E pele tiyin grin grin

Sleep well

Hehehehehe. Mo ma pirry yin small grin just small Mercy.

Han han angry Isss possible na. angry I'm sure she tried to tell me undecided cry

Have a good night too. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 4:56am On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked Warrapen to my darling. Optional ngbo? Warrapen to you? cry

sister mi I broke down but God i am getting better.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

sister mi I broke down but God i am getting better.

Awwwwwwwnnnnnnn. Pele darling mi.

I hope you feel much better now. Get well soon. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Awwwwwwwnnnnnnn. Pele darling mi.
I hope you feel much better now. Get well soon. kiss kiss kiss

thanks egbon mi kiss i am much better than yesterday kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

thanks egbon mi kiss i am much better than yesterday kiss

Thank God. Glad to hear that. Take care of yourself and have a blessed day! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Thank God. Glad to hear that. Take care of yourself and have a blessed day! kiss kiss
See dem grin grin Optional1 bawo ni ara e...Aana mi VIcky boo ni wink
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
See dem grin grin Optional1 bawo ni ara e...Aana mi VIcky boo ni wink

grin My darling is getting better. smiley

Aana ke? No aana again angry Mowa alright o. Se dada ni? cool
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

grin My darling is getting better. smiley

Aana ke? No aana again angry Mowa alright o. Se dada ni? cool
bawo lo se n se mi bayi now? Ko da Oooo!

Day been good but kinda stressful smiley
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
bawo lo se n se mi bayi now? Ko da Oooo!

Day been good but kinda stressful smiley

Eni binu ni. grin Awa Blue Army O fe fi Omo wa fun Eni ti kin se ara wa. embarassed Elo ra form. tongue

I can imagine. Olorun aso agbara yin dotun. cool
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Eni binu ni. grin Awa Blue Army O fe fi Omo wa fun Eni ti kin se ara wa. embarassed Elo ra form. tongue

I can imagine. Olorun aso agbara yin dotun. cool
O da Nigbayen..iyawo po ni ita! angry Sugbon Omo Chelsea yi ni mi regardless of nkan toh ba sele! angry
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
O da Nigbayen..iyawo po ni ita! angry Sugbon Omo Chelsea yi ni mi regardless of nkan toh ba sele! angry

shocked shocked Iyawo po nita? Se looto na? Ewo suitor ta fe gbe fun omo wa shocked angry

Afe mo! angry tongue
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

thanks big sis just finish eating amala dudu..

May the rest of the day be lovely for you and wish you an amazing weekend.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
See dem grin grin Optional bawo ni ara e...Aana mi VIcky boo ni wink

adupe Jesu mo wa alright..

E wo nko??
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

thanks big sis just finish eating amala dudu..

May the rest of the day be lovely for you and wish you an amazing weekend.

Chaiii!!! See enjoyment ooo. kiss kiss That kind meal dey make person body well sharp sharp. cool

I miss Amala/Ewedu/Abula. embarassed embarassed I don too miss am.

Where my own? cry cry

Amen Mon Cherie! And you too. Have a beautiful weekend! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Chaiii!!! See enjoyment ooo. kiss kiss That kind meal dey make person body well sharp sharp. cool

I miss Amala/Ewedu/Abula. embarassed embarassed I don too miss am.

Where my own? cry cry

Amen Mon Cherie! And you too. Have a beautiful weekend! kiss kiss kiss

lolz

don't worry you will eat enough of Amala/Ewedu/Abula when you come home for Easter break.. Will specially prepare it for you or you not coming home for Easter break

Thanks big sis.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

lolz

don't worry you will eat enough of Amala/Ewedu/Abula when you come home for Easter break.. Will specially prepare it for you or you not coming home for Easter break

Thanks big sis.

{{{Hugs}}} kiss

Awwwwwwnnnnnnn. Cant wait! Thanks dear Ya the best! kiss kiss

lol @ Easter break. I wish. My dear, odi Christmas holiday kin to foju kan Naija. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by dacovajnr: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked Iyawo po nita? Se looto na? Ewo suitor ta fe gbe fun omo wa shocked angry

Afe mo! angry tongue
Emi gan o fe iyawo!

Even Anti-spam bot yaff do me shege coz of you! angry

You dey date anti-spam bot?

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
Emi gan o fe iyawo!

Shey e ri aye. Kani pe afi omo wa fun yin bayi, bi e se niyen! Oluwa seun pe akogba! angry

cheesy cheesy You never see chumchin. Anti-Spam bot na my boo, we just dey start with you grin Enjoy your ban tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

{{{Hugs}}} kiss

Awwwwwwnnnnnnn. Cant wait! Thanks dear Ya the best! kiss kiss

lol @ Easter break. I wish. My dear, odi Christmas holiday kin to foju kan Naija. cry cry

you welcome kiss kiss big sis.

Sad you won't be coming home this Easter break angry angry sad

odun Chrismas is far oh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
dacovajnr:
Emi gan o fe iyawo!

lolz you aff enter one chance... You better don't accuse her again if not u will chop 5yrs ban.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by optional1(f): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Shey e ri aye. Kani pe afi omo wa fun yin bayi, bi e se niyen! Oluwa seun pe akogba! angry

cheesy cheesy You never see chumchin. Anti-Spam bot na my boo, we just dey start with you grin Enjoy your ban tongue

Gbam wehdone sis you hit d nail well well on d head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her by VickyRotex(f): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
optional1:

you welcome kiss kiss big sis.

Sad you won't be coming home this Easter break angry angry sad

odun Chrismas is far oh..

I know Mon Cherie. I wish I could too. But it's a short holiday.

I'm super excited and patiently waiting for Christmas holiday. Dont worry, Oju lopesi. smiley kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.