Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (43416 Views)

Supreme Court On Imo: INEC Failed To Tender Results It Claimed Were Genuine / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am not convinced. If judges,can be bribed with juicy offers in this country to turn events in their favour, a vc from a nigerian university cannot escape such odds
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by bukiboy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:
Ok,

How can the VC demonstrate the legitimacy of Senator @dino_melaye as ABU graduate undecided undecided

Let him show original certificate grin

Why dont you have original certificate since 2000 till date?

is it a must to collect certificate? he doesn't need the certificate to eat
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by rightwingz: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ajasco222:
The Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Prof. Ibrahim Garba says Senator Dino Melaye GRADUATED as Daniel Jonah Melaye with Bachelor of Arts in Geography in the year 2000 based on available records.

He told the senate committee under oath on Tuesday that Dino Melaye graduated with a third class.

"Yes. From records, Dino formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye graduated from ABU. BA Geography" statement by VC of Ahmad Bello University" he said

Senator Dino Melaye also presented his ABU letter of Admission, WAEC certificate, result from ABU and final year project

He said he officially changed his name from Daniel Melaye to Dino Melaye and he is ready to tender the affidavit

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-graduated-from-ahmadu-bello.html

Third Class BA in science subject doing masters in ABU without PGD? .............. ABU is the new Toronto University that Evan Enwerem attended that lead to his impeachment and the rise of OKADIGBO.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Sector16(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.
Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamndi azikiwe
Dinoi Melaye is greater than nnamndi kanu
Nigger you are so sick you be needing a brain transplant

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by xhamel88: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji15:
How Dino came about his 3rd class statement of result has been revealed. Departmental staffs has claimed that Dino still has some outstanding carry over courses he is yet to clear as revealed in the transcripts made available online.
This is why Nigeria educational system is not respected abroad due to manipulations like this.
ABU Management is ready to stake their reputation on a fraud like Dino.

Apart from ABU certificates, other foreign universities where Dino claimed to have graduated from has denied he ever graduated from their institution.
How low can we sink in this country of too many fraudulent people? And this applies to both the leaders and the led.

Apart from Havard, tell us others.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by God2man(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nothing new, there will always be the problem of certificate scandal in Nigeria.

The truth is, so many people attended school but the school did not pass through them.

You can get your certificate in Nigeria by cash or by any other means, if you know what I am talking about about.

Another bitter truth is, so many people need to renounce their certificates.

Many graduated but they are hiding their certificates because they can't use it. They just need the certificate.

They are unemployable.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by NickD(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ajasco222:
The Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Prof. Ibrahim Garba says Senator Dino Melaye GRADUATED as Daniel Jonah Melaye with Bachelor of Arts in Geography in the year 2000 based on available records.

He told the senate committee under oath on Tuesday that Dino Melaye graduated with a third class.

"Yes. From records, Dino formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye graduated from ABU. BA Geography" statement by VC of Ahmad Bello University" he said

Senator Dino Melaye also presented his ABU letter of Admission, WAEC certificate, result from ABU and final year project

He said he officially changed his name from Daniel Melaye to Dino Melaye and he is ready to tender the affidavit

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-graduated-from-ahmadu-bello.html
When did Geography become an Art course that he's having a B.A instead of B.Sc. Fake certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by remybj(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Livebygrace:
And his name no dey among ur alumni? Wetin u want him talk b4?
what if he is not a senator but just an ordinary NIGERIAN
imagine a student with third class on your school alumni
what does it protends that your school celebrates students that are not academically sound
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
xhamel88:

If you cannot figure out that by yourself, no I cant help you. You need to be responsible for yourself.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by mechanics(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
why did he not tender the affidavit since na,? it means he has skeleton in his cupboard.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Angel1696: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
dino melaye said he served in 1999 but vc said he graduated in 2000 did dino go to the future to do his Nysc.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Skhibanj1015(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
How did we get to this very point. Dino served in 1999 and the VC says he graduated in 2000. Something must be done or else the few crush this land for us.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Legendary000(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
can you tell us where those so called transcripts came from? its always anonymous with SR. This is what you get when you swallow wholesale concortion from Sowoore.

YOU CANNOT BE 'A GRADUATE WITH OUTSTANDING COURSES'
but you can serve prior to your graduation. Please let's be objective here
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Legendary000(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sahara reporters and fake news self,they no get shame at all.
get sense and be objective
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by cooljoe(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yeye dey smell
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by sshalom(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Poor records keeping which could have been tackled with computerization still bedevils our educational institutions up till now. In this modern times, information of this sort should be obtained within 10 minutes.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by mario383: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
nijascammers:

ipob you're back with your own certificate of robbery and drug trafficking, please head to Indonesia if you have liver.
He just dey pain me when the most suitable place for people like Buhari was to sit at home play with his grand children dey come rule because he is in majority. Not only that. He is also Fulani and an I Islamist who is ready for anything fight, destruction killings etc. come dey rule us. I was with one of the most popular oil companies. All its operational vessels, over twenty of them were packed, showing that the economy is completely dead. Meaning there is no hope. It is highly painful that we all are dying slowly because one dunce quota leader dey rule.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by azzima(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
I have a great question, if anyone can please answer me.
Que: How can Dino enter ABU with 1 credit and 4 pass
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by riczy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
ican2020:
Are you sure
But that names looks different na
Abi I de see double
change he said n nt modify
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by riczy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why is dis an issue, till bubu shows us his certificate we make a hoot out of it!
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Kazrem(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino brought his waec certificate. Let us see it nah.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:
Ok,

How can the VC demonstrate the legitimacy of Senator @dino_melaye as ABU graduate undecided undecided

Let him show original certificate grin

Why dont you have original certificate since 2000 till date?

You forget that some Universities dont give certificate, UNICAL is one of them as people who graduated 2000 and older.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Annie939(f): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
continue changing your name this is how you change party, cars and women.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Ejanla07: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.
Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamndi azikiwe
Dinoi Melaye is greater than nnamndi kanu

We Yoruba muslims support buhari wit nepa bill but is ready to sacrifice dino.

Because he is against our scratched face tribal mark

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by OShepherd: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
I jst tire for this generation sef, "Imagine 6 newly employed chaps in my place of work Graduated with outstanding, Why now? What is our society turning into: d NFAs in charge of affairs. Na wa o!
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
can you tell us where those so called transcripts came from? its always anonymous with SR. This is what you get when you swallow wholesale concortion from Sowoore.

YOU CANNOT BE 'A GRADUATE WITH OUTSTANDING COURSES'

Oh yes you can, E be like say u still dont know naija, i know like 5 fefol who did dsame
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by 0ubenji(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
xhamel88:

is dat single lie amongst many odaz not enuf to discredit his stories?
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goke7:

that's why ABU could not clarify whether Dino graduated or not until the ABU VC entered the senate chambers.

thumbs up for this present senate, they are good actors I must confess

Good actors today abi? Will you say the same about them concerning Ali?
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sheriff19:
, BUT why would a MAN change his GIVEN NAME. FROM DANIEL TO DINO. in the first instance,

Is this also an offence?
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Origin(f): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
These are not evidences, bring school record from beginning to end make we examine.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by DocHMD: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eniza:
ThankGod for the clarity by the VC...Buhari oya show us your own

According to pro-buhari zombies, Buhari has shown his certificate to the Americans when he was selected to attend a seminar there, therefore we should forget the certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Olacharles: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
I think the VC only said that to safe face as denying Melaye at this level will seriously dent the image of the school the world over considering the facts that:
1) the school admitted him in error with 3 credits and a pass in geography
2) He got a transcript from d school which he used to run a Pgd program in the same school
3) He used the diploma results purportedly issued by d institution to pursue a Master's program in Unijos.
4) Denying him at this stage will call the integrity of the school into questioning.
With all these, the best thing d school can do is to try to cover up for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.