Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (43417 Views)

Supreme Court On Imo: INEC Failed To Tender Results It Claimed Were Genuine / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Do you know anyone with a shirt and trousers and graduated with 1st class and still looking for job? okay, greet them It's none of my business.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by dfrost: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino angry Is this all the Senate have to offer?
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Tenim47(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
it being long am here
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by DLuciano: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
ican2020:
Are you sure
But that names looks different na
Abi I de see double
I changed my name including surname some years after graduation. I swore an affidavit to it, so Dino's case maybe not be different
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by azzima(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Isn't it supposed to be BSC? ??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Sheriff19: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Livebygrace:
And his name no dey among ur alumni? Wetin u want him talk b4?
, BUT why would a MAN change his GIVEN NAME. FROM DANIEL TO DINO. in the first instance,

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Bakbillz44(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tender your original certificate mumu
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ekensi01: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
cool cool. does it affect anybodies daily feeding? can you guys move this person to polities only?
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by tifany89(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
I knew this the magomago to wuruwuru answer they were cooking that is why the VC was invited.. watch and see the fire brand from SRin the next few days.
But Sahara reporters already confirmed Dino graduated with a 3rd class na
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by sinistermind(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
But, Sahara Reporters ought to get their facts straight before making this public. Which ever way this turns out, Sahara don cook 5billion worth of beans

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by buoye1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
SR lacks credibility... Kowai

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by kaybee88(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
why did he change his name?
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by cloudyskygrind(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
How can he explain the anomalies in the award? Ba and BSc?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by BERNIMOORE: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:
Ok,

How can the VC demonstrate the legitimacy of Senator @dino_melaye as ABU graduate undecided undecided

Let him show original certificate grin

Why dont you have original certificate since 2000 till date?
he is ready to do that and be dino's witness in court, Not 'the media trial you all fell to' Now, who will stand as witness to sowoore in court?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Livebygrace:
And his name no dey among ur alumni? Wetin u want him talk b4?
if you don't pay the stipulated alumni fee after graduation you won't be registered as one, maybe that's the reason

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Now the controversy had ended I wish other issues are given quick attention like these

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
can you tell us where those so called transcripts came from? its always anonymous with SR. This is what you get when you swallow wholesale concortion from Sowoore.

YOU CANNOT BE 'A GRADUATE WITH OUTSTANDING COURSES'

But the same source reveals the 3rd class being paraded by Dino now. Do you know that before SR revealed it? The issue now is that there is a cover up somewhere. Dino still has outstanding courses that he is yet to pass. That is what some departmental staff are revealing to SR
How can you graduate with outstanding carry over?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by chichriso: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
kaybee88:
why did he change his name?

That is not suppose to be a problem. Hundreds of people changes name everyday

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ajalawole(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Splinz:
Ghen ghen! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sowore and 5 billion naira right now...
5billion ko, 5trillion ni. Why dont the school update it on dea database. The punch newspaper will be in the suit too. I doubt if dine can win in court. But ABU no try at all
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by jbhill(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
PEOPLE ARE DIENG TO GET ADMISSION WHILE OUR LEADERS HAVE NO CERTIFICATE..INDEED,
THERE WAS A CON3RY.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by AkinPhysicist: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
You graduated in 2000 but served 1999 - kwantinou

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by FavoredGuy: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Affidavit in Nigeria is an evidence of lie.
With an affidavit, a man can even get maiden name. You just go to court and swear what both the swearer and the swearee know is a lying lie.
No problem shaa. Make we just continue the lie for this country, after all, our minister of information and CULTURE is Lie (sorry Lai) by name. So lying is our CULTURE at least for now. It's a season of Lie.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by opineflu(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
why now
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by smartkev(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
who the hell is this idiot
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sheriff19:
, BUT why would a MAN change his GIVEN NAME. FROM DANIEL TO DINO. in the first instance,
That shouldn't be your business.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by TGM2015: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmmm...graduated with third class and currently running Masters without PGD.
Highly intelligent VC protecting his integrity, emphasizing the bold words.
"Yes. From records, Dino formerly known as Daniel Jonah Melaye graduated from ABU. BA Geography" statement by VC of Ahmad Bello University"

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ajalawole(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
last35:
if you don't pay the stipulated alumni fee after graduation you won't be registered as one, maybe that's the reason
with everything he have now. Cars and other and they can still come out with this shit. Am even curious won ti bribe VC yen
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by BERNIMOORE: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji15:

But the same source reveals the 3rd class being paraded by Dino now. Do you know that before SR revealed it? The issue now is that there is a cover up somewhere. Dino still has outstanding courses that he is yet to pass. That is what some departmental staff are revealing to SR
How can you graduate with outstanding carry over?
can they come out to the court to testify? can they give their names or adress a press conference that dino had outstanding courses? if Not ITS FALSE, you cannot be Catholic than the pope, Dino Melaye have the biggest evidence on the side which is the school and the VC is even ready to testify for him in court, Shikenah grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Babacele:
I'm placing my bet on SR. Let the firework continue at the law courts.

Me too.

Oya SR, please investigate why he changed his name.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by obailala(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Splinz:
Ghen ghen! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sowore and 5 billion naira right now...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5064825_strongcry_jpeg3219ef044c08e288057227c616d48b9a
Picture of this man though grin grin grin

N5 billion ke, where would they even see Sowore?.. And again, e be like say u no know how law court dey work... Sowore can insist that he said no 'Dino Melaye' graduated from ABU cos 'Daniel Jonah' isn't the same as 'Dino' grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ajalawole(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
You graduated in 2000 but served 1999 - kwantinou
1999/2000. This country is not right at all sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.