Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (43418 Views)

Supreme Court On Imo: INEC Failed To Tender Results It Claimed Were Genuine / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
That shouldn't be your business.

As a public servant, anything he does is our business.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by uvalued(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Splinz:
Ghen ghen! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sowore and 5 billion naira right now...
dat picture made me laff
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by BWare: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
TheSlyone2:
No need for an affidavit my nigga. I was there when you changed from being Daniel to Dino...

This Senate people mumu sha. If Dino were to be a woman, are they gonna be saying this trash?
Lol, but that aside, the President is guilty as well. People just mess with the constitution the way they like in this country, if a Senator needs a valid certificate to occupy office what about the President. Besides, why were not screened out on such grounds before elections.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by fmarshal(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Livebygrace:
And his name no dey among ur alumni? Wetin u want him talk b4?

Last time I checked, my name wasn't on the alumni of my school. I graduated in 2012, completed service in 2013.
I have requested transcripts from my school on two occasions when I wanted to enroll in foreign Universities.
Does that mean I am not a graduate of my school because my name isn't in the alumni?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by abescom: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sahara reporters and fake news self,they no get shame at all.
But when they report something that suits your agenda it becomes authentic right?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by shevchenko(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goke7:

So Dino had no certificate all this while, issorite!

Do you know what a certificare is.You might not need it.Ok?
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by pokipoki: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:
Ok,

How can the VC demonstrate the legitimacy of Senator @dino_melaye as ABU graduate undecided undecided

Let him show original certificate grin

Why dont you have original certificate since 2000 till date?
Hahahaha. The dude made 3 class. What does he need the certificate for? Banking job abi Telco coy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by mexxmoney: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
To cut the long story short, Dino actually graduated from ABU and Sahara reporters are liars

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
can they come out to the court to testify? can they give their names or adress a press conference that dino had outstanding courses? if Not ITS FALSE, you cannot be Catholic than the pope, Dino Melaye have the biggest evidence on the side which is the school and the VC is even ready to testify for him in court, Shikenah grin
Someone like you will be the first to complain why there are no good roads, hospital and power supply. But you are ready to exonerate a known thief and fraud like Dino.
Whatever peanuts they are sharing with you (if at all they do) cannot equate to the good quality of life you will enjoy if Nigeria works

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by shevchenko(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji15:

Someone like you will be the first to complain why there are no good roads, hospital and power supply. But you are ready to exonerate a known thief and fraud like Dino.
Whatever peanuts they are sharing with you (if at all they do) cannot equate to the good quality of life you will enjoy if Nigeria works

Known thief? You are out of your godsamn mind
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ElsonMorali: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
And his missing name from both the graduation list and alumni list nko? How did he explain those?
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by uche77zero(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.
Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnbamdi azikiwe
Dinoi Melaye is greater than nnamndi kanu

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by greatman247(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Senate and scam! We already know the outcome of this stupid sitting. How can the VC and Dino be invited together. I already know Senate are up to some mischief. I said it earlier though in my last comment so I wasn't supprised at all. I know they are going to intimidate that VC and I also know they are going to protect Dino's interest by this sitting. Senators left important things going wrong In the country to sit on Dino matter rubbish. The economy is biting hard and no electricity they refuse to sit as regard that but they chose to sit now when one of their own have issues. This is show of shame. How come the VC of a school that had gone mute for days now visit the senate to speak now. We already know he will definitely speak In support of Dino to save his job. Harvard and LSE don't have to sit to call that spade a spade. Nigeria is in great danger walahi. See people that are senators over us, what a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Lankyscot(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

A RECALCITRANT FOOL SPOTTED!
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by TheEminentLaity: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
But he did NYSC in 1999. cheesy cheesy Quantum Mechanics
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Youngzedd(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sheriff19:
, BUT why would a MAN change his GIVEN NAME. FROM DANIEL TO DINO. in the first instance,

To cover the past.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Bimpe29: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
SR is taking the lead as a most controversial and politically motivated/influenced online news outfit.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by bigtt76(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Warrris dis again naaaaau grin

CliffordOrji:

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Eruditor: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Calm down Nigerians the matter is at its incipient stage.

The VC was being smart by half: he said "according to the records Dino Melaye graduated as Daniel Jonah Melaye, BA Geography". That is a smart answer because the VC was not the VC at the time Dino supposedly graduated and if it is exposed later that Dino is a fraud, the VC can always say he declared what he saw according to the records.

The next issues the Senate committee should have raised is:

1. If he graduated in year 2000, when was he posted to serve in the NYSC scheme? The school should have the record too as it is supposed to be in a spreadsheet.

2. What state did he serve? School should have this record.

3. Dino had 3 credits alone which is not enough to qualify him for admission into ABU. If he did the GCE, what grades did he submit? If he did remedials, he needed atleast 5 credits (including maths and English) to still apply for it and be taken. So he must prove he had either GCE or something in lieu of it as his WASC will not cut it.

4. Dino clearly had carry-overs in final year alone. We don't even know if he had any from year 1 down to 4 and if he did how did he cumulatively clear off all his carry-overs enough to be declared a graduate and not that he was issued a cert of participation.

The answers to these questions will help decide if the testimony of ABU should be taken because as it stands, it serves them better to claim him than deny him and this already places a question mark on their credibility.

The answer to his NYSC will help rubbish his picture claiming to be doing NYSC with his mates in Kaduna 99, when records say he graduated 2000. If he graduated 2000 then what year could he have served? The same 2000 June or November of 2000? If he started serving either of those months he would been done with the service in 2001 which shows that his pic in 99 (which he tried to adduce as a reason he graduated) will show that something is iffy between his claims and the VCs claims.

I don't even want to go into the fact that he is not in the list of graduands for 1999 or 2000. I don't even want to mention that "creating a 3rd semester in final year to help carry-overs" will still mean that graduating even in 2000 will be slightly impossible (as it makes no academic sense to write a 2nd semester course in the first semester or vice versa).

There are a lot of holes to poke in this testimony but more will be revealed in time.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by mario383: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eniza:
ThankGod for the clarity by the VC...Buhari oya show us your own
Buhari principal and vc for secondary school don die. Imagine a whole president, a leader of a very complex society does not have school certificate and because of strong eye join army through quota system, rise to general. Tomorrow, the same abnormal Nigerians will want Nigeria to move forward. This country don tumble updawn.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Centachos: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
The Senate should as well invite Bubu and his almagiri schl headmaster....., make dem com explain to us how Bubu take get his own cert...

I no call name ooo
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by seangy4konji: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nigeria is a shameless country thats why everything is in shambles considering the fact of how rich a country we are...

Majority of the people you see in banks either read yoruba or literature in school that is if they dont hace carry overs but still graduated...

What a country.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by nijascammers: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji15:
How Dino came about his 3rd class statement of result has been revealed. Departmental staffs has claimed that Dino still has some outstanding carry over courses he is yet to clear as revealed in the transcripts made available online.
This is why Nigeria educational system is not respected abroad due to manipulations like this.
ABU Management is ready to stake their reputation on a fraud like Dino.

Apart from ABU certificates, other foreign universities where Dino claimed to have graduated from has denied he ever graduated from their institution.
How low can we sink in this country of too many fraudulent people? And this applies to both the leaders and the led.
I'm tired of this country,where black is proven to be white fraudulently. I think God regretted for creating these Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by nijascammers: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
mario383:
Buhari principal and vc for secondary school don die. Imagine a whole president, a leader of a very complex society does not have school certificate and because of strong eye join army through quota system, rise to general. Tomorrow, the same abnormal Nigerians will want Nigeria to move forward. This country don tumble updawn.
ipob you're back with your own certificate of robbery and drug trafficking, please head to Indonesia if you have liver.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Ruggedpen: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
deji15:
How Dino came about his 3rd class statement of result has been revealed. Departmental staffs has claimed that Dino still has some outstanding carry over courses he is yet to clear as revealed in the transcripts made available online.
This is why Nigeria educational system is not respected abroad due to manipulations like this.
ABU Management is ready to stake their reputation on a fraud like Dino.

Apart from ABU certificates, other foreign universities where Dino claimed to have graduated from has denied he ever graduated from their institution.
How low can we sink in this country of too many fraudulent people? And this applies to both the leaders and the led.
yes bro, i agree with you even our president doesn't have c'mon waec certificate and he is presiding over executive council.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by OYAY(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
This Dino is a chronic liar! Which institution accept/admits student for postgraduate study without shown his/her first degree certificate? Even if you got admitted with transcript,@ d point of registration your certificate will be required so for Dino to claim his certificate is still in ABU while claiming to be pursuing various secondary degrees is a lie from pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by thunderbabs: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
When that woli wanted to give Dino a message dt in year 2017, trouble will find him and dt he shld pray to avert it, he shunned the woli, dt na ordinary prediction....

See your life now, ehnnn.... shocked

Hear d word of Habbakuk, Dino, you shld embark on a 7-day fast with prayers for this trouble to pass over otherwise..... grin
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Livebygrace: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
fmarshal:

Last time I checked, my name wasn't on the alumni of my school. I graduated in 2012, completed service in 2013.
I have requested transcripts from my school on two occasions when I wanted to enroll in foreign Universities.
Does that mean I am not a graduate of my school because my name isn't in the alumni?

Are u from ABU too?
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ehissi(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
ican2020:
Are you sure
But that names looks different na
Abi I de see double

Chairman! You no dey see double.......!

Na Seven-seven na E you dey see....... tongue

Dino 3 - Magu/APC/Sahara Reporters/BMC 2
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Livebygrace: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
last35:
if you don't pay the stipulated alumni fee after graduation you won't be registered as one, maybe that's the reason

Maybe he was the only one that refused to pay among his colleagues.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Moving4: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
E don happen
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ehissi(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sheriff19:
, BUT why would a MAN change his GIVEN NAME. FROM DANIEL TO DINO. in the first instance,

The same reason another man changed from Fulani cattle rearer to Fulani President........E make sense die........... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.