Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (43419 Views)

Supreme Court On Imo: INEC Failed To Tender Results It Claimed Were Genuine / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by Donclaracuzo: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na waoh for APC!!! No certificate party.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by erumena(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Sahara reporters and fake news self,they no get shame at all.

3rd class did Masters without PGD. Graduated 2000, served 1999. Yeah right.
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by ofwest47(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
How possible is it , for a man to graduate with a particular mame say: ABC to later change his name to XYZ to secure a job using certificate with the name ABC; even for a married woman she will still have to use her maiden name supported by a certified court affidavit duly published in a national newspaper.
Dino Maylaier your lies can not save you this time
Re: Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" by inana2018: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2018

Sahara reporter's didn't lie, Daniel melaya graduated, not Dino melaya,

NO FACT OF THEIR NEWS THIS TIME. THEY SHOULD HAVE UNDERSTUDIED THE SITUATION BEFORE THE REPORT. YOU DO NOT DANM ONE'S REPUT IN A MATTER LIKE THIS.

Pardon the capitaLIZation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.