Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) (50712 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Phonefanatic: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
I can bet my life her lesbian partner is there giving a fake smile lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Should we fry beans??

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by MinorityTribe: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am not proposing to my GF in front of everyone. That's bullshïts. Fake love.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by doctor306(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
The last pix got me thinking

What's his hand doing there

Just observing
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
How I wan take propose sef? This one wey concept don finish

Be like say suya joint go make sense sha

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wish them the best.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Dagaya(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
All those saying crap about the pix...I just wonder if its inferiority complex or just outright hate..
A simple and a lovely proposal.
To those hating..go to 3rd mainland bridge and jump.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by ameezy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
[ cryquote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=55003337] cry[/quote] cry cry cry
Lets cry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by comrChris(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
proposing pictures and pre wedding photos are the latest trending these days, nairaland self come carry for head like hair.

anyway hml to them in advanve...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by generalbush(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:
Where's biafrabushboy to come see team no ass take another one for the home team grin Woop! Woop!

He is on Ban sha.. I am happy for them!!

I guess my opinion will soon change on the subject matter!! wink

Till then...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Osasnidas(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
mods please do something.. have being getting this message since two days ago.. some of the links usually end up in the screenshot below

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by shacxy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is OK
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by bionixs: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
According to the lady Tega, she almost had a quarrel with her boyfriend because he didn't want to come out to watch her play, but was surprised to see him show up with her family to propose.

Read wrote; "So we (@ajebohclothing )almost had a quarell coz he didn't want to come watch me play, then he surfaced on the pitch with my family, well I thought it was just family coming around to watch their girl play, in between the match this happened, he popped the question....pssad I didn't cry, mehnnn I can't believe I didn't... lol) this man right here is the ish... counting down to life with you mo niggi... heaven knows I love you cray... #teekris2017"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend.html

most people who were first to comment are worse than F.herdsmen;enemies of progress, Fartosees and Sadtosees. The speed at which they rush into every thread spilling their hate and casting their spells shows that they are without jobs too
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by stonemind(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
According to the lady Tega, she almost had a quarrel with her boyfriend because he didn't want to come out to watch her play, but was surprised to see him show up with her family to propose.

Read wrote; "So we (@ajebohclothing )almost had a quarell coz he didn't want to come watch me play, then he surfaced on the pitch with my family, well I thought it was just family coming around to watch their girl play, in between the match this happened, he popped the question....pssad I didn't cry, mehnnn I can't believe I didn't... lol) this man right here is the ish... counting down to life with you mo niggi... heaven knows I love you cray... #teekris2017"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-proposes-to-girlfriend.html

Ultra rrubish
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Goroz:
Oh Zeus! Kneel to ask a girl to marry you? Men are becoming docile!

And very stupid....imagine the show of shame everywhere....

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by stanway(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
nonsense,thunder fire any girl we no go kneel down propose to me....ndiara

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by chukagates(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
this proposing in public place disgusts me i swear ....THATS ONE THING I WILL NEVER DO in my life...i like my things lowkey grin angry

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
generalbush:

He is on Ban sha.. I am happy for them!!

I guess my opinion will soon change on the subject matter!! wink

Till then...

grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
It wasn't long ago when another girl said no in a shopping mall. You'd think guys would have learnttheir lesson.

What If the girl had said no?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by chukagates(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=MrTypist post=55004773][/quote]the guy matter just OFF me i swear grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
berrystunn:
Kids
grandfather
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by chukagates(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
froshsteve:
undecided cheesy

cheesy

God really try in creating human
i dey tell u guy i just weak for that guy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Basfaq(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Fake love everywhere grin grin

Every one wants to be internet sensation with the proposals undecided I hope this doesn't make front page
That is why the last mumu returned back the ring to the proposer because of the bad setting. grin .Everyone of them there now would be looking for the man that will do the same for them.Bond of waste generation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by tydi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hope say una later win that match

Mehn!!!dis couple sexual life will be more ofWWE Hardcore!!! angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by generalbush(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
?

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Lemon1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
2SWT:
Cute guy + beautiful lady= super cute children

Hml in adv

For those planning to get married in 2017 march has gone oh you have 9 months left
,pls no vex ,why 108pple dey follow u ,where u dey go??lolzzz
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by missdashin(f): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
I would actually prefer a proposal in the room with just the both of us lol. am too shy for all these drama I see everywhere
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Moving4: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
So Sweet
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by moorme(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
2SWT:
Cute guy + beautiful lady= super cute children

Hml in adv

For those planning to get married in 2017 march has gone oh you have 9 months left

U nko?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
eezeribe:
Local people.kneeling down to propose inside heat with sweat soaked jersey.
That's why people of the other race call them black monkeys.
I Swear! U Dull Pass Lude Polish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.