Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

NTA 8.5b Contract: Is Prof Dora Akunyuli Corrupt Or Simply Dumb? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA 8.5b Contract: Is Prof Dora Akunyuli Corrupt Or Simply Dumb? (1720 Views)

What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture) / GEJ And The Corruption Mantra: Is He Corrupt Or Just Misunderstood? / Where Is Prof Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA 8.5b Contract: Is Prof Dora Akunyuli Corrupt Or Simply Dumb? by nex(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
Dora is an uncommon criminal. So where are the OB Vans now? Or if not, where is the N8.5 billion?

Even before Dora was made Minister of Information, I'd already known she was crook. Have you people ever wondered what happened to Nestlé after they were caught killing Nigerian babies with expired skimmed milk? Or you all have forgotten. Nestlé settled the NAFDAC boss and the case was dropped.

Now look at her in the FEC, she's kept mum all this while when Yar'Adua was away. Imagine a Minister of Information who could not inform the Nation on issues regarding the life or death of the President. All of a sudden, she gets wind of the plan to implant Jonathan as president, then we hear her voice finally condemning the emptiness of the president seat.

Na who be the mugu? Na who be the Maga?
Re: NTA 8.5b Contract: Is Prof Dora Akunyuli Corrupt Or Simply Dumb? by biina: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
NTA should have dismantled and sold a long time ago. We are not in a communist state, and don't need government owned media stations.
Re: NTA 8.5b Contract: Is Prof Dora Akunyuli Corrupt Or Simply Dumb? by RoadStar: 3:12am On Mar 01, 2010
biina:

NTA should have dismantled and sold a long time ago. We are not in a communist state, and don't need government owned media stations.
I guess the UK with BBC is a communist state
And VoA is not goverment owned.
What of SABC.
Some of you just come here and type away just for the sake of it undecided
Re: NTA 8.5b Contract: Is Prof Dora Akunyuli Corrupt Or Simply Dumb? by RoadStar: 3:20am On Mar 01, 2010
nex:

Dora is an uncommon criminal. So where are the OB Vans now? Or if not, where is the N8.5 billion?

Even before Dora was made Minister of Information, I'd already known she was crook. Have you people ever wondered what happened to Nestlé after they were caught killing Nigerian babies with expired skimmed milk? Or you all have forgotten. Nestlé settled the NAFDAC boss and the case was dropped.
I hope you are not sourcing your info from SR ?
Give me a credible source about the above.
This how Aandoka came up with allegations and started begging when faced with a court suit.
Print your claims and show your face and defend it in court if your very sure of the above.
You know by now say Dora no dey waste time.

Now look at her in the FEC, she's kept mum all this while when Yar'Adua was away. Imagine a Minister of Information who could not inform the Nation on issues regarding the life or death of the President. All of a sudden, she gets wind of the plan to implant Jonathan as president, then we hear her voice finally condemning the emptiness of the president seat.

Na who be the mugu? Na who be the Maga?
And that is supposed to be her fault.
Even the Vice-President Acting President cannot inform you on the condition of Yar'adua till now.
Neither can you nor SR.
Tell me what you expect her to do, spread unsubstianted claims ? undecided
Re: NTA 8.5b Contract: Is Prof Dora Akunyuli Corrupt Or Simply Dumb? by biina: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2010
RoadStar:

I guess the UK with BBC is a communist state
And VoA is not goverment owned.
What of SABC.
Some of you just come here and type away just for the sake of it  undecided
and some people lack basic reading comprehension skills.  undecided
Stating that a non-communist country does not need a state owned media station, is not the same, nor does it imply, that all countries with state owned media are communist states.
English comprehension is not as hard as you make it seem  undecided
Re: NTA 8.5b Contract: Is Prof Dora Akunyuli Corrupt Or Simply Dumb? by RoadStar: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2010
biina:

and some people lack basic reading comprehension skills.  undecided
Stating that a non-communist country does not need a state owned media station, is not the same, nor does it imply, that all countries with state owned media are communist states.
English comprehension is not as hard as you make it seem  undecided
So why do you think that a non-communist state does not need state owned media.
How did you arrive at that conclusion.

If all the non-coummunist nations overwhelmingly have state owned media stations ( right now I cannot even think of a major nation that doesn't , communist or non-communist) how did you make the assumption that it is not needed.

If you had mentioned that the satement was in your own opinion then no qualms.
But you stated as if it is common knowledge that only communist nations need them. undecided

It is the mis-information that people like you spread that I am trying to address.
Stop trying to twist your way out of an erroneous assumption, citing english language undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Paid £150,000 To Release Picture Of Bomber To Bbc. / The Key To The Victory Will Simply Be The Selection Of Ibb's Vp / Mark To Eu: Don’t Interfere In Our Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.