Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu (24782 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by gistyinka(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Former Lagos-State governor and National Leader of ruling party All Progressive Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, said that he got a good birthday present from the governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, as he turned 65.

The APC's national leader Bola Tinubu said this while commissioning network of roads, link bridge and health centre in the Alimosho area of the state as part of activities to mark his 65th birthday.

Tinubu, said that he got worried when Ambode took over the reins of power in Lagos, said the governor's sterling performance in the last 22 months has made him proud.

“ Today, you (Ambode) have given me a good birthday present. This is a great opportunity for me to be very proud again. Therefore, if we can continue in this direction of infrastructural development in the manner Governor Ambode is moving, Lagos will soon match international states or country anywhere in the world. Ambode is very quiet, very peaceful, not a noise maker, but he is delivering on the job."

Continuing, he said: “I want to say thank you because experience is a great teacher and I am experienced. I am on the spot and I have watched things in Lagos since my tenure ended,” he said.

“I was worried hell when you (Ambode) took over, not because of your credibility, character or capacity, but because however wise or smart a man is, if there is no resources to back the ideas, production would be zero, progress would be zero.

“When you (Ambode) took over, I know you inherited a burden of debt. The debt profile of Lagos was high, I was wondering how you will reengineer and face the challenges to make progress.

Today, I can see your report card, you have scored well, and you have shown prudency especially in the judicious use of resources of the state.

“You didn’t disappoint us. Ambode is silently achieving, meticulously planning, religiously executing and brilliantly giving results for Lagos State. All over Lagos, we are seeing the results. At Oshodi, on our way down here, you can see what is happening there, that place is a construction site. It used to be a den of robbers but what is going on there now is developmental activities for the benefit of the entire country,” Tinubu said.

On his part, Gov Ambode said Tinubu's blueprint for Lagos has helped him in achieving the Lagos dream.

Am Proud of You, You Have Done Well than My Imagination as Ambode Gave Tinubu Best 65th Birthday Gift Ever

12 Likes

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Freethought(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Okay
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2017
On his part, Gov Ambode said Tinubu's blueprint for Lagos has helped him in achieving the Lagos dream.

- Useless statement angry angry
- Did Mr. Tinubu handover to him directly
- "When you (Ambode) took over, I know you inherited a burden of debt. The debt profile of Lagos was high, I was wondering how you will reengineer and face the challenges to make progress."

Who are you referring to in this statement? Same party, Same nominee, same government...no difference of sameness! Nonsense position embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Alphaoscar: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:

Kene baba !!! your own style of wailing is legendary and the real wailers must be jealous of you.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by majicplus: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2017
My advice for Ambode is; After your tenure as a governor, pls don't pursue any ministerial office. Fashola has succesfully destroyed the good name he made as a governor, now he is as confused as the nepa staffs in my area.

49 Likes

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by gistyinka(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2017
majicplus:
My advice for Ambode is; After your tenure as a governor, pls don't pursue any ministerial office. Fashola has succesfully destroyed the good name he made as a governor, now he is as confused as the nepa staffs in my area.

If is other politicans, I will not wait till the end to criticizes them but for Fashola let wait an see what he have on table for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by gistyinka(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:

Tinubu did not hand over to him, but the Blueprint of Lagos-State was design by him till 2050. Let just wait for the remain years of his tenure.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2017
gistyinka:

Tinubu did not hand over to him, but the Blueprint of Lagos-State was design by him till 2050. Let just wait for the remain years of his tenure.

Really i know you are lying but you can please epp yourself, continue lying angry angry angry

- Which blueprint?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by majicplus: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2017
gistyinka:

If is other politicans, I will not wait till the end to criticizes them but for Fashola let wait an see what he have on table for us.
If u say so, because all i see him doing is commissioning old roads and tiger generators(i pass my neighbour).

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Funlordjnr: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:

Once you see their pain filled tears even in the face of good news, forward planning, camaraderie and progress it is usually very easy to decipher which stock they originated from!

Lalasticlala see your boy face oh! Abeg give am biscuit! grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by PapaBrowne(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ambode is making all and sundry proud.

While those in Abuja keep talking about the past and claiming lack of resources, Ambode is taking Lagos to the next century.
While Buhari and his cohorts are still hung up on Jonathan, Ambode is saying, despite the humongous debt Fashola left behind, I'm building more bridges and road networks in 2 years than he did in 8 years.

Lagos is on the right track with Ambode.

If only Osibanjo can just take over from Buhari completely!!

Tinubu was on his way to becoming Nigeria's greatest and most effective kingmaker until he selected Buhari, a capital failure.

Well, maybe Osibanjo is his real strategy.

22 Likes

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
gistyinka:

[b]Tinubu, said that he got worried when Ambode took over the reins of power in Lagos, said the governor's sterling performance in the last 22 months has made him proud.

“I was worried hell when you (Ambode) took over, not because of your credibility, character or capacity, but because however wise or smart a man is, if there is no resources to back the ideas, production would be zero, progress would be zero.

“When you (Ambode) took over, I know you inherited a burden of debt. The debt profile of Lagos was high, I was wondering how you will reengineer and face the challenges to make progress.

Am Proud of You, You Have Done Well than My Imagination as Ambode Gave Tinubu Best 65th Birthday Gift Ever
[/b] Hypocritical statements! Is it just me Whenever Tinubu and Obasanjo speaks like saint, it's nauseating undecided

Look at Tinubu the king of egunje talking shocked when he was the governor of Lagos, the whole place was very very filthy. Flood almost sack the whole of Lagos. Am I to talk about criminality LAGOS was the den of thieves sad

He became a hero overnight when the people of Lagos join forces to resist Obasanjo's autocracy now he feels like a god undecided

Out of respect Fashola and Ambode make reference to you but the truth is that during your tenure sir, Lagos was nothing to write home about undecided

Just imagine if OBASANJO and TINUBU were MANDELA... The chest beating no go be small thing shocked shocked shocked [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Sirpaul(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Or him carry money give you
.....TF.

issoryt
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Mdeetech01: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
V
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:

No, he handed over to your family head.

On Friday, Ambode commissioned a steel pedestrian bridge at Ojota and an exquisite bus terminus at TBS. Just yesterday, Ambode commissioned a bridge in Alimosho. Today, he donated 4 CCTV vans and 4 backup squad cars to the RRS. All these done in 6 days.

You come online typing trash when your SE Governors have mortgaged your future. As at this morning, Anambra women and youths are protesting naked and Obiano reportedly gave millions of Naira and 70 cows to fulani herdsmen. The FG has given your governors millions of USD as Paris Club refunds but I can assure you that your governors would be falling over themselves to buy properties in Lagos.
If you had an iota of commonsense or shame, you would shut your mouth and stop disgracing yourself here.

Give my post to someone with an IQ higher than yours to read and explain to you, thereafter you should sit in a corner and think about your life.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by kolnel: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ambode is doing incredibly well
I hope other states can do likewise

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Ambode is making all and sundr proud.

While those in Abuja keep talking about the past and claiming lack of resources, Ambode is taking Lagos to the next entur.
While Buhari and his cohorts are still hung up on Jonathan, Ambode is saying, despite the humungous debt Fashola left behind, I'm building more bridges and road networks in 2 years than he did in 8 years.

Lagos is on the right trak with Ambode.

If only Osibanjo can just take over from Buhari completely!!

Your last statement can not happen wink
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Tazdroid(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
The real Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Tundellinium(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
The Jagaban of our time.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Tazdroid(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:

if e dey possible, i for advise u make u change your name to KeneKingWailer grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by coalcoal1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
good
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Tazdroid(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Keneking:

Your last statement can not happen wink
why not? the Constitution anticipates it in certain scenarios
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by ichommy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seen
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by xynerise: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yeah right, A Ghana-Must-Go-Bag Abi?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Tazdroid(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
www8997:

Mdeetech01:
V

obembet:
K

Wiseandtrue:
Ok
Wiseandtrue:
Ok

See dem, see dem

LAND GRABBERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND (LANGRABAN!) grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by nicerichard05: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Those we call our Leaders have let us down big time and they are not ashamed of that. They point their fingers at us and call us fools. We; what do we do? We clap for them, run after them and fight for them. We abuse ourselves for them. We know what is right but we just live in denial that things will change for the better and when things get worse, we settle for the crumbs and say "at all, at all nain bad pass". If we sit and do nothing, we will soon get to that point of " e no dey at all".If only we can stop creating meme's, doing funny videos about their misbehaviour and focus on how best we can let these people know that we are not fools; then we just might have a head way on how to move forward. We are a laughing stock in the comity of nations and even though some of our business men are on the Forbes List and we have Professors of Nigerian origin making waves abroad; we are still basically called backward. This is because every time we make the mistake of sending a group of people practically unprepared into governance and leadership. Good afternoon. #speakout #standuptobecounted
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tazdroid:
why not? the Constitution anticipates it in certain scenarios

May lightning and thunder strike those scenarios
Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by three: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
gistyinka:

Na me collect the LARGE DEBT?? Abi na PDP? Abi na SDP/NRC

1 Like

Re: Ambode Gave Me A Good 65th Birthday Gift - Bola Tinubu by MrGreenMavro: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd / Obi Should As A Matter Of Urgency Stop Attending Any Invite By Arise TV. / Nimasa Re-awards Tompolo’s Contract To Akanya, Rivers APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.