Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem (72526 Views)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend / How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by yomi007k(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,you mean keepthechange

Chai...u don win.

I leave u for God....ma kpa mi
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by miqos02(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
good for her
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by brownic80: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmmmm, this new trend now will be use as a weapon to attack any guy who want to take them out for a date... they will quickly accept the date. guys.... be wise ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by KevinDein: 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Philpham:
Good move.

Time will come when women will not need men for anything.

For money- they make theirs
For s..e.x- they buy vibrators.
For Children - they buy sperm

The time is coming and its already here

grin grin
They buy sperm from goats eh? grin
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by LoveJesus87(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
allrightsir:

even more sad is that a corporate organization puts it's name to such nonsense.......we really have fallen in this country!
BIG TIME!
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by handsam(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
enigma2007:

The "do the needful" part got me rolling on the floor!

I know, Right? grin That Girl wasted him, The right thing to do is to end his existence unless He can find someone to preach to him. grin
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
yomi007k:

Chai...u don win.
I leave u for God....ma kpa mi

Good afternoon to you too.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by greatman247(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
handsam:
Lol, That lady should also be rewarded with an "Award of Savagery". She utterly humiliated and dragged the dude's ass all over twitter! She even forced the guy to put his acc in Private. grin #Gosh.

The guy might be contemplating going to 3rd Mainland Bridge right now to do the needful.

Lol. You're so funny. That dude is a total disgrace
In life you don't win all the time, he should grow up and let something go. Cos you take a girl out you think she must go into relationship with you cos you spent 3,800 on her. It's not a must, she has the decision to make not you. The fool deserves more public embarrassment. I love this lady a lot for publicly embarrassing the foolish boy.

6 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by monex(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
WriteBoy:
So what happens to all the men that have been spending since the dawn of time without hitting?

Instead of calling her an empowered woman, we should start encouraging our women to take charge of dating/outings and split the bill as well.

So if the guy did not call her out, that's how his money would have entered one chance.
did the guy call her out? I dont think he tagged her.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by sirusX(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
FagsamPHP:

90% of you are all about the money... This lady's savagery doesn't change the fact
Yeah...she accepted the date knowing there was no hope for a 2nd date...no future, so why bother?? undecided

Ladies...confusing men since the days of Adam
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by obataokenwa(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
ademidedavid:
ALL THESE Igbos WILL NOT SEE THIS ONE NOW..........SEE A PATROTIC AFONJA!!! AND YOU Igbos WILL OPEN YOUR GUTTER MOUTH TO RAIN CURSES ON US........
So the guy that cursed the fire nko?
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by nkemdi89(f): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Humility matters, I don't see that as a yardstick for wife material, a man won't initiate a date and I will be the one to pay what am I trying to prove? Miss independence, instead I will be prudent with my demands and also discouraged him from spending too much. I won't bruise his ego by paying the bill, instead I will support after seeking his permission regarding the bill. The Bible made us to understand that any man who can't take care of his family( including your date) is an infidel. Let him give me the threat, its not all about exchange in kind, gift from the woman too is essential. Tomorrow that man may have little financial issues by then I can also support him .

3 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by nmreports: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
fuckboys:
i thought you was him, i wanted to give him the 5million naira i owe him, you can go now lipsrsealed

SMH
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by trendyprettygir: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by chiraqDemon(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na so that guy don take fall plenty guys hand
I wanted to take this girl like that for a movie and then use that as excuse to lay her but this keepthe change bae has bleeped me up now d girl has been talking about guys that want to bed girls just cos they spent small money
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by marcmao(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Y'all welcome to 9ja , where Mumu things are given so much attentions and the
IMPORTANT ones ain't care about..... #Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Chuknovski(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
where's the 5kbea should come take my banana for free, grin
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by sirusX(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
WriteBoy:
So what happens to all the men that have been spending since the dawn of time without hitting?

Instead of calling her an empowered woman, we should start encouraging our women to take charge of dating/outings and split the bill as well.

So if the guy did not call her out, that's how his money would have entered one chance.
GBAM!!!

Truly, she get mouth cz na small money...although in the first place, she wan chop clean mouth

She never jam person wey dey spend like say tomorrow no dey, she go sell all her properties in tears and finally say "you can keep my dignity too" cry
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by handsam(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
greatman247:

Lol. You're so funny. That dude is a total disgrace
In life you don't win all the time, he should grow up and let something go. Cos you take a girl out you think she must go into relationship with you cos you spend 3800 on her. It's not a must she has the decision to make not you. The fool deserves more public embarrassment. I love this lady a lot for publicity embarrassing the foolish boy.

Lmao, He was impious with the lady and got wasted, I mean She made him clueless in seconds. grin

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
one of the reasons I aways take my own money on a date incase the date turns out to be a nutcase, he can actually keep the change, dating a guy should be because you want to not because you feel you are indebted to him because he took you out

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by cybriz82(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

See Marketing Strategy!

#KeepTheChange!

mumu people...she shud live orile n start coming to victoria island cus of ordinary pedicurewho go give her tp to n fro
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Herrmes: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
nkemdi89:
Humility matters, I don't see that as a yardstick for wife material, a man won't initiate a date and I will be the one to pay what am I trying to prove? Miss independence, instead I will be prudent with my demands and also discouraged him from spending too much. I won't bruise his ego by paying the bill, instead I will support after seeking his permission regarding the bill. The Bible made us to understand that any man who can't take care of his family( including your date) is an infidel. Let him give me the threat, its not all about exchange in kind, gift from the woman too is essential. Tomorrow that man may have little financial issues by then I can also support him .
Is your final goal to be a wife?

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by sirusX(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
trendyprettygir:

What this girl did on twitter is actually an embarrassment and insulting to this guy.

Lets tell ourselves the truth. We were not there when the guy took her out. So why give us a list on social media of what you had?

If you were so empowered, why go on a date with a guy who can just afford #5000? Why not be empowered by yourself without looking for a date from a man? This does not mean guys have the right to insult women though.

And banks are now commercializing this?

#I hate this.
Coming from a lady, I appreciate the thought to your words
Not everyone sees the deeper meaning to what played out, or even the girl's acceptance for something she could afford in the first place
Yet the banks jump at it cz of the media and publicity, knowing it was trending. SMH
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
ademidedavid:
ALL THESE Igbos WILL NOT SEE THIS ONE NOW..........SEE A PATROTIC AFONJA!!! AND YOU Igbos WILL OPEN YOUR GUTTER MOUTH TO RAIN CURSES ON US........
Must u always embarrass ur self here on Nl every time? if u don't av any thing to say den f**k off. every single news here on Nl u will see some tribalistic bigots mentioning a particular every time.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Bede2u(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
ademidedavid:
u should be worried that ur afonja brother is disgracing men all over the world because of 3800. Mumu post

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by centboy123456(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
989900:
Friends and family should be around this guy now . . . I don talk my own . . .

But the geh . . .

lol why na tell me
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Texty: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Leyqute:
The dude really disgraced himself. Why spend more than you can afford on something not sure?

and when you came out short instead of taking your L like a pro you came out and disgraced your whole village in public.

Immature.
[color=#000099][/color] lol
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by trendyprettygir: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
sirusX:

Coming from a lady, I appreciate the thought to your words
Not everyone sees the deeper meaning to what played out, or even the girl's acceptance for something she could afford in the first place

Actually the guy attacked her first.

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by nkemdi89(f): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Herrmes:
Is your final goal to be a wife?
Maintaining friendship requires assisting each other, besides I don't go on random date with any man that ask me out. Men also go out with their fellow men and they foot the bill so why should footing a woman bill become a big deal?
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by imitateMe(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
I'm proud of this girl. For y'all thinking Nigerian girls are all about your money, here is a twist. #Girlpower #Keepthechange
Good afternoon Kondomatic
Shat ap there..the girl is one in a million.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Mcowubaba: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
I'm proud of this girl. For y'all thinking Nigerian girls are all about your money, here is a twist. #Girlpower #Keepthechange
Good afternoon Kondomatic
Make we hear word jare...
Girl power ko, power puff girls ni

Over 90% of Nigerian girls are leeches and common beggars.
What Oye did doesn't change the fact
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by DavidOluyale(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
NICE MARKETING STRATEGY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.