Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me (742 Views)

I'm Sick Of My Girlfriend / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Preferably a girl with big boobs that I can rest my feverish head on, while she tells me everything is gonna be okay embarassed

I can't have any kind of sexxz whatsoever though, as I am too weak to engage my peniis, plus, I also feel it would be dangerous to force it to engage, as I don't want to come and die here, expending the little energy I have left in me sad

Please bring suya when you are coming and lucozade. I prefer suya from reputable places, not those Road side guys. Don't wanna complicate issues further with fever, possible sex and food poisoning undecided

If you would also be so kind, I need to shower and I'm too weak. I won't mind if you can draw me a bath with sacred Chinese salts that promote zen. They sell them at shoprite. Be sure it's made in China, not Taiwan

Don't worry about expenses incurred, as I will triple whatever you spend on me

I await you my saving Grace. Obviously you don't have to be called Grace, it's just an expression. You can be called anything u like.

Thanks
Re: I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me by banjicom(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
angry

it is a bad thing wen fever enters d brain!

it will only complicate d issues on ground. please sleep well and take care of yourself bro.....LIFE IS JUST LIKE A DREAM

3 Likes

Re: I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me by dacblogger: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
You need jesus and not your so called saving"GRACE" grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me by gentlemafia(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ur case is different

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Maybe you'll like this girl --> ItsQuinn grin
Re: I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me by yomi007k(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
banjicom:
angry

it is a bad thing wen fever enters d brain!

it will only complicate d issues on ground. please sleep well and take care of yourself bro.....LIFE IS JUST LIKE A DREAM
grin

Cerebral malaria causes irrational talk....ds is one of such.
Re: I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me by banjicom(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Cerebral malaria causes irrational talk....ds is one of such.

Yeah grin grin grin grin

A very rare case!
Recession and APC is to be blame for this

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me by NevetsIbot(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Oh.. I KNow someone
Uniquegrace..... Op.. She's fine, endowed and bears Grace. Perfect!!!
Don't thank me
Re: I'm Sick :::-( Someone Please Come Take Care Of Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
angry
SNOWCREAM:
Maybe you'll like this girl --> ItsQuinn grin

(1) (Reply)

If A Lady Openly Calls A Man Handsome / Why Is There Strong Opposition Against Muslims And Christians Marrying Eachother / Warning Signs It's Time To Quit The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.