Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (65833 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by lionson(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Laughing! Una no follow talk when she dey yarn nonsense even to her own papa. Whatever is happening to her she deserves it. Period! Anyone mentioning forgiveness here is a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by zayyadoski(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
See one mumu there say elrufai insult Jesus, El rufai will never insult Jesus infact no true Muslim will ever insult Jesus.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Ndolarr: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
I doubt if most of our pastors are truly called by God! Jesus Christ says whoever will follow Him should not count the COST! Then He taught us to forgive 70x7 in a day!! Pastor Ibiyomie decided to count cost in terms of defamation from Kemi and decided to endorse her detention in prison for 13 days!!! He also failed to forgive her like Daddy Adeboye did recently. I leave Nigerian Christians to judge the matter based on teachings of Christ!!! I have resolved to leave whenever he is invited to preach in my church! Can't stand hypocrisy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by nairascores: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
I can't wait to read Kemi's first blog post her ordeal while in prison, e go sweet with many parts

Please see my signature
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by samonak(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Daddy freeze is not on line, This would keep all those bloggers who go about defaming people in check. Next time she'll learn never to run her mouth anyhow.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by zhanny16: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good for her her mouth no dey close na only she know person wen do rituals and person wen dey do asewo buh the lesson dey taught her is enough pls free her where is dat her stupid son
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by morningsta(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Where is her picture in prison uniform? Serves her right. She does not know where and when to shut her mouth. Hopefully she would have learnt a thing or two from her incarceration.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by gsogbu(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
odiereke:
She need that recess to allow her mouth to rest a little. As far as she no come to court naked.
Bro are from Odiereke?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by ariesbull: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kemi was accused of slandering a pastor. I know it's a character assassination and maybe bailable or not....That's not my case. I know Kemi and how she talks...But for a pastor to take it to this level. It's a shame to him and a total disgrace and disappointment to Christianity. I am not mincing words. What are the Christ like attributes in us ?

If he is a judaist that practise an eye for an eye ,he should tell us? And name his church synagogue and have Sanhedrin there

Because he has money and not even his money, possibly from offerings and what not...The man is playing God that she decided to lock her up. You see the problem I have with most of these pastors not all anyway....Because I have met some decent and humble ones.

The so called pastor haven't seen 10% of what our Lord Jesus Christ saw. He was accused wrongly, defames and his character assasinated. They crowned him with torns and made a mockery of Him by calling him KING OF JEWS, humiliated, denied, stripped naked and flogged. Yes, the greatest icing on cake was that they crucified Jesus Christ like ordinary thief. Yet, when HE was about to die, he said and I quote " Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing " God elevated him and made his name a name above all names.

Now, this pastor is just making a mess of Christ and Christianity by not forgiving ordinary libel.

These guys won't stop disgracing Christians. What offense did she commit that can't be forgiven.

Tomorrow, the man will mount pulpit and be parroting some incomprehensible stuff.

Not all those that call me Abba Father are mine...Bible

Good night

NB

I am waiting for the touch not my anointed crew to come and defend that pastor

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by AntiWailer: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
FREE AUNTY KEMI!!! AUNTY KEMI WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU *bites turkey wing and sips gulder*!! WE SHALL NOT REST UNTIL AUNTY KEMI REGAINS HER FREEDOM *adjusts pillows and reduces Ac*!! ............ angry

grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Jhamzy(m): 12:21am On Mar 31, 2017
hotspec:
Truly, Nigeria is a very super-complex country, hard to understand..With d way people used to abuse this woman when she used to run her mouth like ....Now, they are pitying her for "paying for her crimes" (if any).

Btw: are they not d same people cursing her that one.day, she would be ...

My brother I tire ooh! Na only u dey reason the same thing with me. Even the citizens of this country can mislead the leaders sef. Mtcheeeeew.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Jhamzy(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2017
jeromzy:
In my pastor's voice(David Ibiyiomie)there's no peace for the wicked.

Gbam! Freeze is next!
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by slyd90(m): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2017
In Nigeria freedom of speech is Guaranteed but freedom after speech depends on our so called leaders............
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2017
my vex b say,,,, na for social media Nigerians go dey stretch muscle,,, dis one bad o.make we put head togeda stop all dis barbarism,, wetin she do to deserve dis kind treatment,,, cos na pastor she insult ,,,,, bullshit,
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by achieverme(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2017
jeromzy:

Can you also mention one act of wickedness she committed? You pastor slaves aren't different from Boko Haram. Biko Haram members fight blindly and you too defend your pastors blindly

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by deleo16(m): 12:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Zulu212:
Pls vote TBoss
vote for programme like this so that MTN and other multinational can support and help the youth

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 31, 2017
I'm a Christian but I want to say this.
Hope all of u clapping at this and insulting her will keep quiet when Bihari and his minions does this same thing to somebody else when they speak against them

Never support what's wrong because one day it will turn on u.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Jhamzy:

Gbam! Freeze is next!
Hope u won't cry foul when buhari does this tomorrow Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by newspostng(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2017
that's what you get when you run your mouth like train horn publicly
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 31, 2017
lionson:
Laughing! Una no follow talk when she dey yarn nonsense even to her own papa. Whatever is happening to her she deserves it. Period! Anyone mentioning forgiveness here is a hypocrite.
U are the hypocrite here my friend.
u condemn bihari and DSS for doing such but praising this move probably because u don't like the woman abi?

No worry, when this nonsense play come ur court u go know say injustice Na bad thing
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Aunty Kemi,you sure say you dey alright like this you dey so? This your mumu smile, na yabaleft things oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by uman10: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2017
the police are not the same, but the people of nigeria, dont know that.. even the police dont know they are not the same.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4nWJ9SlB9_0/WEeq8qS3_2I/AAAAAAAACJI/0x1a5wUwoYQncr974hD6nOFrPgNcOtdqQCLcB/s400/Police%2B4.jpg[/img]

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by ziga: 1:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Nigeria is one big Jungle.

No rules, No common sense.

I guess this is why people who commit petty theft are assassinated in the streets by the Nigerian executioners.

Medieval times!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by ziga: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerians are just so hypocritical...

She deserves to be in prison because she talk abi?

All of una wey don insult PMB, Goodluck, Tinubu, Abacha etc for nairaland.

Na prison all of una go rotten.

Amen!!!

We deserve the country we have. I swear.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by warrah(m): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2017
I don't understand the outcry......she didn't met her bail conditions that's why she is still there.

She hasn't been sentenced na.

As for the cloths, what else would she be wearing inside the prison yard......GUGGI GOWN?

Maybe she didn't wanna stress herself changing into her cloths before going to court cause she might have had the premonition she wont be leaving that day.........

As for those calling the pastor names........wait till someone defames your name publicly, then you know how it feels. If what she said and wrote about the pastor is true, let her prove it to the court and then sue him for damages.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by bizza45: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2017
Let her stay there for some couple of days make we c of her head fit settle down
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by dragonking3: 1:32am On Mar 31, 2017
nkemdi89:

All prison inmates are meant to wear the uniform according to the penitentiary system, this is done for proper and easy identification and also to prevent inmates from concealing dangerous object in their clothes, the moment you step into the prison yard all personal effect are collected from you, either you are convicted or awaiting trial. Even in some countries they go on bare foot in order to prevent inmates from using their footwares to attack warders .

excanny:

Suspects are always kept in prisons if they don't meet bail condition or commit an non-bailable offence.
Please tell them o. Most nigerians especially nairalanders, they dont know how the system works. their own is to talk foolishly.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by dragonking3: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Aunty kemi should not worry, we will soon send Stephenie Otobo to join her and keep her company in prison grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by vibeskartel101: 2:00am On Mar 31, 2017
jeromzy:
thunder fire you and your occultic pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' / People You Never Knew Were Nigerian: Sort Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.