Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (65835 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Ignatio(m): 2:37am On Mar 31, 2017
sprado:
this is totally unacceptable.....where are the feminist in the house?
download this feminine friendly app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glaanceafrique.nigeriancuisines

When she turned them all into her enemy. I think the a bigger hand than the pastor's is behind her imprisonment.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Kingbuhari(m): 3:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Flexherbal:
In Prison uniform, when she has not been declared guilty by a competent court of law.
a cow Is ur president what else do u expect?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by jullty45: 3:49am On Mar 31, 2017
The police are different, she been arrested for criticism of someone from their region.

uman10:
the police are not the same, but the people of nigeria, dont know that.. even the police dont know they are not the same.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4nWJ9SlB9_0/WEeq8qS3_2I/AAAAAAAACJI/0x1a5wUwoYQncr974hD6nOFrPgNcOtdqQCLcB/s400/Police%2B4.jpg[/img]

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by jullty45: 3:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by jullty45: 3:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by wizoo(m): 4:18am On Mar 31, 2017
We are worried about the situation now but never consider the implication of what she did .stephanie Otobo is doing it even right now with Apostle Suleman you haven't caution her but when she is apprehended you condemn the man of God and the judiciary. God is watching you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by MakeADifference: 4:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Police don't hold people buying 48 hours in decent police stations. Go to a sensible station in Nigeria today and you'll see fewer accused. Where are they? They've been taken to prison to await bail.

ednut1:
although i feel she is an a$$hole. this is a civil matter not criminal. and she shouldn't be in detention. no wonder Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by 2bam: 4:31am On Mar 31, 2017
am surprise oo and they say kemi papa na former governor of oyo state which means no level.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 31, 2017
What does pastors preach in churches today? its simply not REPENTANCE, FORGIVENESS, LOVE FOR GOD AND YOUR NEIGHBOURS. But PROSPERITY..."By their fruits you shall know them"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by jullty45: 4:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by jeromzy(m): 4:45am On Mar 31, 2017
vibeskartel101:
thunder fire you and your occultic pastor
any thunder that will strike again in ur village will surely get u daft
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by jeromzy(m): 4:47am On Mar 31, 2017
maasoap:

It is either your brain is overheating or it is on recess. Fvcktard!
zygote from the pit of hell,I think its ur brain that needs total overhauling.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by santicruz: 4:58am On Mar 31, 2017
She was remanded in prison custody.when a suspect is jailed without trial, and will be coming to court from jail
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by gabbytabby: 5:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Chances are she was held under some trumpt up criminal charge.

It would then be for her to sue on false imprisonment. That is Nigeria for you. Na money matter.

quest003:
And even the judge couldn't question why a suspect is being brought to the court in prisons uniform even vampire wey kill hundreds of people no wear uniform while in detention.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 31, 2017
D.umb jungle justice!...EVEN if she kill person, has she been convicted?...
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by vislabraye(m): 5:33am On Mar 31, 2017
origima:
Rotary club is a humanitarian organisation recognized by UN yet this same pastor told his members that Rotary is occultic organisation and he was not sued.He told his members that they should not vote [b]Gov.Woke is a member of occultic organization[/b]yet Wine paid him homage and turn his church to oversea pilgrimage and never harassed him.why suffering this lady cos he has wealth and members who are ready to kill for him

I didn't hear him say such. But I know that he and Amaechi are not in good terms so he would prefer Wike.

I think Kemi should be straightened up a bit.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by megafone: 5:42am On Mar 31, 2017
In our constitution, there's freedom of speech but freedom after the speech is not there! Please, note.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by ElsonMorali: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2017
jeromzy:
In my pastor's voice(David Ibiyiomie)there's no peace for the wicked.

Your pastor has you conned dear.

Next time he is talking about love and forgiveness, ask him If it applies too pastors too or just for the congregation.

Buh lemme guess, you'd be too scared to approach him since he's the god you worship.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by ElsonMorali: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2017
wizoo:
We are worried about the situation now but never consider the implication of what she did .stephanie Otobo is doing it even right now with Apostle Suleman you haven't caution her but when she is apprehended you condemn the man of God and the judiciary. God is watching you

Have you considered "what If what the ladies are saying is the truth? Or your pastor is God? He can never commit any sin?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by sadiqmtj(m): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2017
freedom of speech, dat i can guarantee u but freedom after speech dat i cannot guarantee u...
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2017
Why is tthis lady always makinf FP.
I dont just understand.
Issorite
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2017
ednut1:
although i feel she is an a$$hole. this is a civil matter not criminal. and she shouldn't be in detention. no wonder Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo

Obviously it is a zoo and he is locked up in the cage in the zoo. Sensible enough, he is right!
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Arielle: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2017
jeromzy:
In my pastor's voice(David Ibiyiomie)there's no peace for the wicked.

One of the 'worshippers'. Your pastor is a hypocrite. You don't imprison someone for defamation even if it is annoying Kemi Olunloyo. Is your 'man of god' trying to show that he has connections or money to bribe? Only in this zoo called Nigeria. Run away and hide your face. Pastor my foot.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by eenai(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Flexherbal:
In Prison uniform, when she has not been declared guilty by a competent court of law.

In the prison yard there are two colours of uniform; blue and green. The green is being worn by the 'awaiting trial' inmates while the blue is worn by convicted inmates. Hope this explains that. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Let police arrest otobo for defamatory statement against apostle sulaimen
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Flexherbal(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2017
eenai:

In the prison yard there are two colours of uniform; blue and green. The green is being worn by the 'awaiting trial' inmates while the blue is worn by convicted inmates. Hope this explains that. cheers.
Ok. Thanks!
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by gentle007(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Have any of you bothered to find out the content of the suit filed against her? You just conclude it is a civil suit. Or you think you are now more intelligent than the judges?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by gentle007(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
eenai:

Tell them o
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by jeromzy(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Arielle:

One of the 'worshippers'. Your pastor is a hypocrite. You don't imprison someone for defamation even if it is annoying Kemi Olunloyo. Is your 'man of god' trying to show that he has connections or money to bribe? Only in this zoo called Nigeria. Run away and hide your face. Pastor my foot.
if Nnamdi KANU has such connections I think he would have bin freed..hide ur face Anumanu(in Ibu's voice)
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by akin33(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2017
proverb 18: 7
A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul. All sympathizers, who claim to love her now failed to warn her when she was running her mouth.
This same demon has ever call daddy Adeboye gay and you think baba will applaud her.
Apostle Sulaiman is facing a serious sextual scandal now through a woman (Otobo). Should Favored Ibiyome watch and allow one Jezebel to run down his ministry?
I advice al sympathizers to think about this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' / People You Never Knew Were Nigerian: Sort Of / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.