Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (65837 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by vibeskartel101: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2017
jeromzy:
may ur blood cloth in ur vein..I'll hull u till u maroon
thunder fire you and. ibiyimo, omo ale jatijati
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Zeusd3(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2017
I don't see why you people are crying over spilt milk.... The pastor in question called n talked to her but she refused to heed.... Then she was reported to the law...
The law simply ask her to pay bail sum and she couldn't meet up.... So why the outcry....
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by jeromzy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
vibeskartel101:
thunder fire you and. ibiyimo, omo ale jatijati
nonenti that's what u are..so wasted.god punish ur generation
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by notoriousbabe: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
padiga047:
your English is something else.
im sorry it was sleep of fingers, let me correct myself,what did she dided?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Jhamzy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
kingkakaone:

Hope u won't cry foul when buhari does this tomorrow
Hypocrites everywhere.
You must be dumb, daft and extremely dull to have quoted me that way. Can't u see that I support the action. Fool...
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by kinharold(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
AntiWailer:
Pastor for that matter.

They only want to spend the wealth in God's Kingdom not his words.

What happened to forgiving those who trespass against us ?

I have condemned Kemi several times but what is wrong is wrong.

I have never condoned whatever nonsense she writes.
My posts on her in the past are there.

But locking her up for how many weeks for a civil case and making her wear prison uniform ?

I am aware whenever a Pastor is involved, brains are on vacation.

Type whatever you like. What is bad is bad

She has said crazier things about Pastor Adeboye. I guess Man of God is different from god of man
They say evil thrives when it is not challenged. Dont you think she have continued with ...whatever nonsense she writes.[b][/b] because she has never been reprimanded?

Saying and doing what you like is the nature of childhood; being ready to face the reactions to what you say or do, that is maturity.

Freedom of speech; Freedom after speech, one of then is not guaranteed.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by AntiWailer: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
kinharold:

They say evil thrives when it is not challenged. Dont you think she have continued with ...whatever nonsense she writes.[b][/b] because she has never been reprimanded?

Saying and doing what you like is the nature of childhood; being ready to face the reactions to what you say or do, that is maturity.

Freedom of speech; Freedom after speech, one of then is not guaranteed.

Get this right .

I dnt care if they take her to court, she is convicted and spend the jail term for her conviction.

But common , jail before conviction ?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by lionson(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2017
kingkakaone:

U are the hypocrite here my friend.
u condemn bihari and DSS for doing such but praising this move probably because u don't like the woman abi?

No worry, when this nonsense play come ur court u go know say injustice Na bad thing

I no like wetin she dey do. Simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' / People You Never Knew Were Nigerian: Sort Of / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.