Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (65830 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by origima: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
do you have proof of all you're saying If you don't, shut up and because you'll be no better than the Kemi in Prison... Quit spreading unconfirmed propaganda

Fool,do u need my full detail so it will be easier to locate me?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by emmaadigun(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:
Pastor for that matter.

They only want to spend the wealth in God's Kingdom not his words.

What happened to forgiving those who trespass against us ?

I have condemned Kemi several times but what is wrong is wrong.

I have never condoned whatever nonsense she writes.
My posts on her in the past are there.

But locking her up for how many weeks for a civil case and making her wear prison uniform ?

I am aware whenever a Pastor is involved, brains are on vacation.

Type whatever you like. What is bad is bad
why don't you put yourself in the pastor's shoes....if she hates pastors or their God they preach which she will surely run to one-day, it will be better for to keep shut. You need to see the fabricated lies in news vendor stand and ask yourself to what extent or what will she gain from. This big lie. Pls call a spade a spade......The news is libelous and slanderous.....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by lonelydora: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ohammadike:
The funny thing is that the pastor is probably somewhere preaching love and forgiveness

Auntie kemi next time Learn when to padlock your tongue

Gbam!
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
origima:

Fool,do u need my full detail so it will be easier to locate me?
after I locate you, what will I use you and do?? You are useless to me as I am sure you're useless to the people around you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by AntiWailer: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
emmaadigun:
why don't you put yourself in the pastor's shoes....if she hates pastors or their God they preach which she will surely run to one-day, it will be better for to keep shut. You need to see the fabricated lies in news vendor stand and ask yourself to what extent or what will she gain from. This big lie. Pls call a spade a spade......The news is libelous and slanderous.....

She said more about Pastor Adeboye.

For a Pastor with a discerning mind, you will know the woman needs more healing that scolding.

Something is definitely wrong with her.

I have never supported her for a day on whatever nonsense she has been posting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by manu1: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
yabatown:
WHY DID THEY RELEASE THIS LUNATIC KEMI. THEY SHOULD TRANSPORT HER TO AN ASYLUM FOR LUNATICS.
Why are they releasing her now? They are supposed to keep her there till December. This mad cow deserves no pity at all. I just enjoy seeing her picture in that prison uniform with those her broomstick legs. She looks like a road sweeper at Mushin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Adebowale89(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerian pastors had poisoned me to the extent that I don't feel comfortable inside the church

I maintained reading my bible at home and praying to my God...

we have real gullible Nigerian who can't think with their right senses. if am a member of this usman Dan fodio called pastor, this kind of inhumane and anti- Christ would frustrate my exit from that useless church

how can u detained someone just on ordinary words for two wks? this is stupidity of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by nathlas(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] :-Xshuuuu[b]shuuuu[/b]shuuuu
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Jumbus31(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
I really think Kemi Olunloyo is being treated unfairly and she has no one to fight for her. We are all silent because we ‘hate’ her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by origima: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
after I locate you, what will I use you and do?? You are useless to me as I am sure you're useless to the people around you

As an irresponsible man u should understand God's way and should not act God.we are talking of a human being who has been in jail for weeks and for what? Animal,won't you tell ur pastor to free the lady instead of using the tithe meant for God's work to fight his enemies
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by holybabayo(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
ednut1:
although i feel she is an a$$hole. this is a civil matter not criminal. and she shouldn't be in detention. no wonder Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo
Bros this is a criminal matter.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Pro2makx(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
[s][/s]
AntiWailer:
Pastor for that matter.

But locking her up for how many weeks for a civil case and making her wear prison uniform ?

She has said crazier things about Pastor Adeboye. I guess Man of God is different from god of man
[/s]
Rubbish. Total RUBBISH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by christopherozo: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
odiereke:
She need that recess to allow her mouth to rest a little. As far as she no come to court naked.

Na So! The uniform even fit her well well. Make they no release her abeg till they cure that her mouth diarrhoea

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Pro2makx(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
origima:

As an irresponsible man u should understand God's way and should not act God.we are talking of a human being who has been in jail for weeks and for what? Animal,won't you tell ur pastor to free the lady instead of using the tithe meant for God's work to fight his enemies
EEWWOOOH!!! Brother, has that tin that use to do u started again?
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Pro2makx(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
The power of life and death lies in the tongue.
Very exhausting and discouraging 99 days for the thief, but 1 sure day for the owner
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by maasoap(m): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
jeromzy:
mind what u post else u might find yourself in the same cell with Kemi or even a worse one.
It is either your brain is overheating or it is on recess. Fvcktard!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by christopherozo: 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jumbus31:
I really think Kemi Olunloyo is being treated unfairly and she has no one to fight for her. We are all silent because we ‘hate’ her

She is well HATED and so what? When even her own father and mother have refused to fight for her, so wetin be your own? You should head down to the prison and bail her if you are really feeling for her. It's good for her

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Jumbus31(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:
Pastor for that matter.

She has said crazier things about Pastor Adeboye. I guess Man of God is different from god of man
In as much as I don't like this controversial woman called Kemi, this is so wrong, and Pastor David Ibiyeomie that sued Kemi Olunloyo may probably preach about forgiveness next Sunday and his members will religiously sit and listen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Pro2makx(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jumbus31:

My brother who will fight for someone who has big connections. I am sure her connections are still solar charging, they will soon fight for her when her 13 days has turned to 13 months

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by 3mmanhu3l(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
origima:

and you know he is using the tithe how?......has Nigerian police handled you before? You'll know that once it becomes a police case, it's hard for either party to influence what happens... Plus the judicial system in Nigeria ois crappy, there are people in prison who have been there for years without going to court, and it was not someone influential that put them there.... Learn ma nigga, learn and stop talking nonsense... It's not every pastor that touches church money....Learn!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by AntiWailer: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jumbus31:
In as much as I don't like this controversial woman called Kemi, this is so wrong, and Pastor David Ibiyeomie that sued Kemi Olunloyo may probably preach about forgiveness next Sunday and his members will religiously sit and listen

That is what we are emphasising for the dummies.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Tex42(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
ednut1:
although i feel she is an a$$hole. this is a civil matter not criminal. and she shouldn't be in detention. no wonder Kanu said Nigeria is a zoo
honestly I don't blame Kalu. "Nigeria is a fraud"...imagine! Locking a person up when that person is yet to appear In a court.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Foxxybrown: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
manu1:

Why are they releasing her now? They are supposed to keep her there till December. This mad cow deserves no pity at all. I just enjoy seeing her picture in that prison uniform with those her broomstick legs. She looks like a road sweeper at Mushin
See her toothpick legs. Shape= 1 out of 10 upon all her bragging.she blends very well in the prison. It looks like her natural home and probably more comfortable than her one boys quarter room at ibadan

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by nkemdi89(f): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flexherbal:
In Prison uniform, when she has not been declared guilty by a competent court of law.
All prison inmates are meant to wear the uniform according to the penitentiary system, this is done for proper and easy identification and also to prevent inmates from concealing dangerous object in their clothes, the moment you step into the prison yard all personal effect are collected from you, either you are convicted or awaiting trial. Even in some countries they go on bare foot in order to prevent inmates from using their footwares to attack warders .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by mastermaestro(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:

Extreme lessons like one court granting her freedom and another picking her up.

Common.

Most of these men of God are simply business men.

No long suffering or sacrifices.

What has she not said about Pastor Adeboye ?

Has he ever ordered her arrest ?

Matthew 5:11-12 KJV
"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you , and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. [12] Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

This is why Adeboye is in a class of his own. Unfortunately many preachers have cast off the place of 'CHRIST character'. It's now all about the power, fame and prosperity.

Heavenly race is no child's play. Very narrow way. These happenings are great pointers.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Zulu212: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls vote TBoss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Deeypeey(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
FREE AUNTY KEMI!!! AUNTY KEMI WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU *bites turkey wing and sips gulder*!! WE SHALL NOT REST UNTIL AUNTY KEMI REGAINS HER FREEDOM *adjusts pillows and reduces Ac*!! ............ angry
dude...kuku kee me!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Pro2makx(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Jumbus31:

So then what? Because he is a pastor, his hard earned reputation, respect and trust should be sacrificed on the alter of carelessness of someone with a mouth leakage? So if he had refused to take legal actions, who will repair the damage done? Are u not also a child of God? Why do u take issues to court? Why didn't u leave it to God?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Deeypeey(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Zulu212:
Pls vote TBoss
who TBoss eep?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by Foxxybrown: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
dmostcheerful:
We are happy that she was remanded, let her stay there, her irrelevant post are just disturbing.

Seconded.
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by excanny: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flexherbal:
In Prison uniform, when she has not been declared guilty by a competent court of law.

Suspects are always kept in prisons if they don't meet bail condition or commit an non-bailable offence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform by goldedprince: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
thats why you dont insult your father . especially if he was a formal governor.
thunder fire that pastor.
no fuckn christian should quote me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.