Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26459 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew
Please can you connect me with this good Samaritan? I need a job too,like a drowning man needs a ladder...please cry
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by lastkidconcepts: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
lastkidconcepts:
Am happy for you bro....I dey here bro...Dahunsi Ayodeji S, 0017592724, GTBank....Thanks in advance....
. Make I go pay for my brother jamb form by Monday....thanks
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by lonelydora: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
LAFO:
Make I follow join.

Oga DDeliverer

Rachael O is the Account name
GTB
thanks
I go follow you to dey do this kind thing soon

Rachael Omowumi, I guess?
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by fuckyoumhen: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
repogirl:
Good for you, OP. That was a really lucky one.

I still won't be replying PMs though. I have learnt my lessons the hard way. Weird and mental creeps are all over this place.

BTW, see account details everywhere. OP needs to conduct a raffle draw, lol.
wrong decision @d bolded
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Hakeymco(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
More success boss, DIAMOND BANK 0086224603 Abdulakeem Atanda
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by JojoArmani(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
3027693958 First Bank

DDeliverer

Name initiala A E J

thanks
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by muyibaba222(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

I'd have dropped my account no too but the account nos up there is more than 20 already. Bro you can link up for vacant position in the organization. I'm jobless here. Thanks.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
olamide452:
Please I'd prefer a job instead, Tnx

I stand with you!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by corporateDan(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
cry union bank 0043904485 olayomi abiodun daniel
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Kingkhunmi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
0169819474 gtb akinwale
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by sandammy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oga OP, me to dey look for work o. The only thing I have is my degree in Political Science and my N D in local government studies. Searched for jobs tired.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by zicoraads: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer...I'm really, really happy for you. This is what I love reading. Seun, God bless you. Be glad, you have touched lives.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ijustdey: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

congrats OP.......

you were favoured and i tap into such favour too

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Donbosco46: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
3047304266 sky bank God answer my call
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ifnyioj22(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
3131198016 ifeanyi ojiako fcmb
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by xender(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congratulations ! DDeliverer . I pray this testimony remains parmanent in your life. More money to your account balance .

However I pray God blesses other still searching for good jobs.

However again .. My account details.

First bank

Thanks..
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by dennisworld1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin angry angry grin angry see thread fill up. Make I pit my own make he for nor pass me by Zenith bank 2081212242...Surname start with M..... Ddeliver make me still receive blessing like u
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by BlessedSpirit: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrates brother...
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Tgold1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
bro, nothing is too small even in this trying time..... I'll appreciate if I can be among the selected people...... but if I am not, thanks all the way.... God bless you and God bless the man that blessed you.

I pray to locate my helper soon too.

thanks.

firstbank
Sholanke Oluwatobiloba
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by anny268(f): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Twenty persons but I have seen about 50 account numbers... Lmaoooooo.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Marcleee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kai! Hope I'm not late but I believe what is mine is mine just like the story you shared. If it's mine to get the 5k,ill definitely get it. Eco bank 2881128346. Thanks in advance
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Flochinny: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
@Eesha66:

He said reply if you want... U want?

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by fergieboy: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls what's happening and why is everyone dropping account no

Cc

Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Marcleee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kai! Hope I'm not late but I believe what is mine is mine just like the story you shared. If it's mine to get the 5k,i'll definitely get it. Eco bank 2881128346. Thanks in advance
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ajimotoke(m): 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
i dey here o........0125760006..... Olagoke orijimi
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by trumpclinton247: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
i tap into this your testimony in Jesus name....Amen
congrats brother.....you will go high places in life ....and favour will always follow you.about....
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by missionmex(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
0020710379 diamond. I am anxious ooooo. Thanks in advance.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Willgates(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

I know they've exceeded 20 already. But miracles do happen. So who am I not to hope.

I still dey reason wetin I go chop tomorrow go Saturday fixed class tomorrow. Sir abeg shine your light

FCMB
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Youngpreneurr: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
PIPPROF:
nice one bro
0129544899 Gtbank initials M. T
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by blkmum700: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Accounts don pass 20 ooo why una de keep sending more accounts?
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by iamvictorrr(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Bros biko bless me too. Please
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Worksunlimited: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

The offer is really tempting... But I would rather prefer you help people like me's business grow.. I am an oriflame consultant and wouldn't mind you investing in my business instead of giving me 5k...

For more details kindly reply this message...

Thank you!

And May the Favour of God that found you, locate me too... IJN...

AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Dies At 32 / Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / Ladies, Will You Ride On This Limo On Your Wedding Day? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.