Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26458 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by lastkidconcepts: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Am happy for you bro....I dey here bro...Dahunsi Ayodeji S, 0017592724, GTBank....Thanks in advance....
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by byemx06(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
GTBank: 0125707649 Thanks bros
0707357003 bello lukman yemi access bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Queenserah26(f): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrats Op
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by fabuloz1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
annnikky:
Nairalanders una no go kill prsn shocked if him transfer 5k to all d acct numbers here, will d money remain so?
ah tire o grin

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by olamide452(f): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please I'd prefer a job instead, Tnx
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by grandeur247(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
0049662444 OBOT AKPAN DIAMOND BNK
God bless u my brother
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nostradamus: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
baba abeg remember me too
ibikunle babatunde victor skye bank 1019901303
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nostradamus: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
thanks in advance bro
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ddeliverer.

If you can send this money for real, i'll be eternally grateful.

My situation is quite terrible.

Lately i don't believe that God answers prayers, pls make me believe in the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.

BOTTOMLINE

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA
R.I.C

I'm ready to send pm's. Infact i'm more desperate than u were in your early days.

God of Isreal and Manasseh and David bless and enlarge ur coast.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by eazyfocus: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
0118075056 Gtbank God bless you. God bless nairaland God bless your Employer.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Smooyis(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Na lie joor angry

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Chrixtopha(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
when it's your time, nothing can deny it from locating you..congrats and be good, don't allow yourself to be carried. away...Don't forget to sow your seed in the Church... Tnx for the motivation

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by jolak5(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
3044850013,first bank just went through the thread. I hope I am not too late. I will do this soon by the Grace of God
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by MiguelKingII(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
am in bro I de write jamb but money no dey to even get form
first bank: 3091107670

I will be grateful
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by akinbo753(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
0033271342 Akinbo Blessing GTBank

God bless you
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by princessfoluke(f): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
3033114544 first bank. Many more successes ijmn. Congratulations bro
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by oregan(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
0234463121 wema..thanks in advance. one love
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by usamali(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew

2996437010 fcmb ..L.P.STEPHENSON is the name ooh
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

cry Please I need that money more than anyone else here cry My account number is 2093351638, UBA account, Account name:Emmanuel kelechukwu Uche, it can save a life bro
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by saccie1162: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
send for ur boy make him use start business oo 0057978511 Union bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by byemx06(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=DDeliverer post=55143404]I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

bello lukman yemi
access bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by wolu4: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

Your acct numb?
0040179444 GTB thanks bro n congrat
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by PositiveGee: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mr A. I need 20 account numbers for my project within the next 3 hours

Mr Z. It will cost you 20,000 naira for each account.

Mr A. I can only pay 10,000 naira for one.

Mr Z. You have a deal 10,000 naira is it.

Hey guys i need to pay my tithe to 20 nairalanders and each taking 5k....

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by akeemakinremi(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
0019676134. Gtb. Tx
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by onyeokeze1: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just stumbled on ur success story. I felicitate with you. Account number 1011169924 Zenith bank. I hope I'm not late bros. Pls remember me
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by etemrich: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congratulations!!
Emah P.
GTBANK.
Thanks
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by prince9851(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
olasaad:

Lol..you too
lmao!
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by bada007(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by classical15(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
0035425046 GT Bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ozo13(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
2035184100.UBA.nagode
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Kingoflotto(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
i cant believe this............chaiiii see account numbers flowing like erosion...d hustle is real

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by 2ng2ng(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
0158072204 Gtb . Thanks in advance .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Dies At 32 / Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.