Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26455 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Deleayoone: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew

Remember me too oooo bro... 0158779709... Gtbank... Thanks...
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Synord(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Congrats to You...

I feel its more reasonable for me to call ur attention and then send my account to you via pm if u eventually feel am worthy of the cash ??..

however, do not forget to give to the totally helpless ...Do not bite the finger that helped, do not relent , continue to be hardworking and lift others up and the sky is but your stepping stone. ..

Gracias and once again congrats !!!
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by noxy1962(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

op, na me and you meet for park that year. You remember?? Oya 2620288376 C. E , Keystone Bank. I broke so tey dey don sell my Bank. Thank you oga
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by dennisworld1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

nice testimony. Make I drop too no shame zenith bank 2081212242. Surname start with M
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Sirmuel1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
you don port leave us cheesy
Congratulations bro!!!

make the rest of us continue for the street grin grin
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by stagger: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerians must be the laziest bones on the planet. See how people are busy dropping account numbers for 5,000. Can't one person offer to do some sort of work for the OP in his new role for something better? Won't that carry more value?

What bull crap is this? angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by sholex020: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
congrats. God bless u. RAheem Akeem shola. 0108997054. gtbank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by bayocute(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
3098154147..FIRST BANK..PLS OOOO.. WAITING IN ANTICIPATION..
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by davidadenrele: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Your story was.such a.touching and.inspiring testimony i thank God with you and I pray that you will continue to experience more favour and grace in Jesus Name Amen.

I trust God for my own miracle and i believe he will do it if iam among the lucky few you blessed with 5K i will be grateful cos.i don't even have a dime and if iam iam not i will trust God for his provision.
David Adenrele 3023583558 First Bank Plc
Thanks and God bless.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by romeoetin(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
2064559818 UBA
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by kingAAF: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Akpan, Anyiekpon Frank
first bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by oluwashola4me(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Who has received alert so far?

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
congrats. 0699021995 Access Bk.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by legendsilver(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by mekleelex200(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bros ee I been dey call u since, just pick my call 5411030014 eco bank.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Lilcentt(f): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
bro remember me abet. you never can tell if your 5k cab help my life.
I am a student and I have been begging for 50 since morning. abeg
0711173802 access bank
Isidahomen V.E
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by sefcastle(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
No kobo for hand this night, hope to see 5k for my account when I wake up tomorrow by God's grace. Diamond bank 0066510555.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ekesunday(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
0028677783 Access bank.
Thank you and God bless you more
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by mancheeutd(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Wow what a testimony I tap into your grace and favour in Jesus name....though it might be late but with God nothing is impossible
Acct Num: 0167835005 GTB
God BLESS you
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by MummyIMadeIt: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Abeg Op no vex say i quote all of ur post, no be so i been plan am oo, but e be lyk the witches and wizard wey dy fly around cyberspace no want make i for fit reply properly to ur post; over 20 mins page the load and reload yet posts the long by each seconds.

I THANK GOD FOR YOU GHAN, yet broderly i no come here come collect money, cos e get one saying wey ELDERS dem dy yarn we boys say "make you teach prsn how to fish and not to gee am fish chop", for say the fish go finish and the prsn go enta square Zero again. ABEG BRODERLY HELP TEACH ANODA BRODER HOW TO FISH GHAN--- MAKE THE MINISTRY THE MOVE SMALL SMALL TO ITS TEMPORARY SITE.

One LOve bro

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by sowanbe: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by justicejay(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
3022183978 Skye bank. Abeg anything,
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by lastmaster(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
acct 2085443312. UBA, tnx in advance op
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by princetigris(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

God bless you brothèr for remembering others. I would have dropped my Acct No, but instead I would prefer to be taught on how to fish by you.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Fairgodwin(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

Your acct numb?

Though I came very late and I know the number must have been exceeded, but God could just use you to bless a depressed man like me. I'm extremely broke and I nor go form, please help a brother with the 5k too. 6171675248, Fidelity Bank, Otis G.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Account details still dropping. OP, said 20 abi una wan send am back to street again. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good to hear smiley
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by azahmed(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
in case I'm late....abeg no vex any amount will do 0035155828......GTB
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by blkmum700: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
iyke926:
Account details still dropping. OP, said 20 abi una wan send am back to street again. grin

i wonder ooo

4 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by eph123(f): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Well done OP, and this is only just the start for you, more on the way. Congrats.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by babyfaceafrica: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

Your acct numb?
3029314480..first bank..will really appreciate
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by martphreak(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Op even if I drop my acct number here and now I wouldn't make top 30 cos I came preety late n though the 5k will go a long way to help me bind my project but i think am the you the man met before u you are now this made.. Teach me how to fish... God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Dies At 32 / Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.