Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62208 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by proudly9ja(m): 3:01am On Dec 26, 2009
Good thing is, since he is a Nigerian, he will definitely confess!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 3:01am On Dec 26, 2009
0hsisi:

Let me finally give up like the other posters
You are a lost case

Because i don't follow the crowd makes me a lost case, that's your problem, not mine okay? and what if they end up finding out that he was never a Nigerian or that the substance was never an explosive?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by OAM4J: 3:02am On Dec 26, 2009
This is terrible. Been busy all day. Just saw the news on CNN.

meeeeennnn. This is not good for our image at all. especially for those of us who travel a lot.

OMG!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 3:02am On Dec 26, 2009
proudly9ja:

Good thing is, since he is a Nigerian, he will definitely confess!

He's talking already . . . . singing like a parrot.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 3:02am On Dec 26, 2009
he knows maybe the man's not even a Nigerian?

honerico- he is prolly nigerian- I have already done my investigation on him.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by agabaI23(m): 3:02am On Dec 26, 2009
SEFAGO:

Thats true- wow this could be a well-planned attack, so they must have recruited him from nigeria
That's possible. But then America already knew about him. Such a guy should have been monitored if he is on their watch list.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:02am On Dec 26, 2009
Where is Yaradua to speak on our behalf?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 26, 2009
kariyo:

You do go through security when you are in transit at Amsterdam at least I did on my way from Minneapolis (Delta flight with NW flight number like the one this guy took) to Lagos (on KLM flight) a few short months ago. Unless rules have changed, don't see how he could have boarded the Detroit plane without going through security at Schipol.

He did, I think.

They said he might have been provided with the lighter on one of the stops.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Akeemos: 3:03am On Dec 26, 2009
@seeklove?? I am very sure you are more intuitive than this. Please express it. Be careful what you wish for!!! Thank you Sir/Ma.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 26, 2009
0hsisi:

The man who needs machines to breathe on his behalf?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:03am On Dec 26, 2009
4 Play:

He's talking already . . . . singing like a parrot.

shouting Chineke mee!
with his hands on his head
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 3:03am On Dec 26, 2009
kariyo:

You do go through security when you are in transit at Amsterdam at least I did on my way from Minneapolis (Delta flight with NW flight number like the one this guy took) to Lagos (on KLM flight) a few short months ago. Unless rules have changed, don't see how he could have boarded the Detroit plane without going through security at Schipol.

you dey mind some people, they think they are the only ones with brain to think or as if they are the only ever been on a plane before.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2009
These  western media are very funny. Look how they're painting it:

Nigerian Tries to Blow Up US plane.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3613698.html
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 3:04am On Dec 26, 2009
Like I said on the first page, it will probably turn out that a lot in this story is heavily exaggerated but things don't look great for our image for now.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 3:05am On Dec 26, 2009
SEFAGO:

honerico- he is prolly nigerian- I have already done my investigation on him.

So you now work for CNN too abi? or you found out in your room? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2009
4 Play:

Like I said on the first page, it will probably turn out that a lot in this story is heavily exaggerated but things don't look great for our image for now.

Wait till they find out his real name is Emeka
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by seeklove: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2009
Akeemos:

@seeklove?? I am very sure you are more intuitive than this. Please express it. Be careful what you wish for!!! Thank you Sir/Ma.

Whats wrong with us wanting to separate from a failed state? I will never identify with a terorist country. If Nigeria joins the ranks of the islamic demonic terorist countries, then I reject my nigerian citizenship. Biafra all the way. I pray islam will be banned in biafra.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by grafikdon: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2009
0hsisi:

You may have to be specific when you type "Yaradua". . . there are many of them, the one performing ''lesser Hajj"  and the rest. . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 26, 2009
Abdul Mudullard is an example of the growing threat extremist islam now poses to Nigeria. I wont be surprised if suicide bombing finally takes root in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 3:07am On Dec 26, 2009
0hsisi:

I don't believe in necromancy.  

0hsisi:

Emeka from Abriba trying to smuggle an explosive into the US for money.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:07am On Dec 26, 2009
4 Play:

I don't believe in necromancy.

Emeka from Abriba trying to smuggle an explosive into the US for money.

ROFL
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by grafikdon: 3:08am On Dec 26, 2009
0hsisi:

Tufiakwa!!!!! God Forbid. Chineke napu Ekwensu Ike. . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 3:08am On Dec 26, 2009
So you now work for CNN too abi? or you found out in your room?

olodo- 1-kobo, search his name online- Moreover, I have friends at UCL and I am chatting with them on facebook and they are telling me things- I no go talk online I dey fear, i no hear anything lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:08am On Dec 26, 2009
grafikdon:

You may have to be specific when you type "Yaradua". . . there are many of them, the one performing ''lesser Hajj"  and the rest. . .

Then let Turaya speak
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by H2O2: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2009
Lagos-Amsterdam-Detroit

Was there another stop over somewhere in Yemen?
where does Yemen come into the picture?

Still seeking more details.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Megadeals: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2009
0hsisi:

Someone said he's somewhere drinking akamu through I.V. Someone must step up now and reassure the world that we are a peace loving people!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by chiogo(f): 3:10am On Dec 26, 2009
Which one be UCL?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by seeklove: 3:10am On Dec 26, 2009
grafikdon:

Tufiakwa
Igbos dont worship the devil.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 26, 2009
Megadeals:

Someone said he's somewhere drinking akamu through I.V. Someone must step up now and reassure the world that we are a peace loving people!

Who? Akala Alao?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 3:10am On Dec 26, 2009
SEFAGO:

olodo- 1-kobo, search his name online- Moreover, I have friends at UCL and I am chatting with them on facebook and they are telling me things- I no go talk online I dey fear, i no hear anything lipsrsealed

Olodo- 2kobo, this same online said this:

A LONDON student claiming to work for al-Qaeda tried to blow up a Christmas Day flight, FBI sources claimed last night.

The man who was travelling from Nigeria, tried to ignite a "powdery substance" on a flight from Amsterdam as it began to land at Detroit.

ABC News named the suspect as Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, who was said to be an engineering student at University College of London.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 3:10am On Dec 26, 2009
grafikdon:

LOL
all those 419 alhajis in owerri central mosque
maybe one of their offsprings have decided to move into a higher realm
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by grafikdon: 3:11am On Dec 26, 2009
They just won't let us have this Christmas. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply)

Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.