Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62201 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 2:28am On Dec 26, 2009
These people are so dumb, they claimed we don't have bomb detectors in our Lagos airport but they failed to mention that this same flight stopped in Amsterdam? does that mean Amsterdam don't have bomb detectors too?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 2:28am On Dec 26, 2009
keta11:

Kai, hear homophobic Peter King (R-NY) on CNN!!!!

Platform for him to go wild on this. He is expounding to the max. Never liked him

bikozianu carry your sexual orientation to another thread
This is about a suicide bomber
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ijeoma2619: 2:29am On Dec 26, 2009
@ohsis elodie said it wasn't him
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 2:30am On Dec 26, 2009
CNN BULLSHIT!!! trust them, they need to make a selling new.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 2:30am On Dec 26, 2009
honeric01:

These people are so dumb, they claimed we don't have bomb detectors in our Lagos airport but they failed to mention that this same flight stopped in Amsterdam? does that mean Amsterdam don't have bomb detectors too?

One doesn't have to go through a security check at a transit zone
have you ever flown?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by H2O2: 2:32am On Dec 26, 2009
Hello to being molested at check-ins
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ezeagu(m): 2:32am On Dec 26, 2009
0hsisi:

bikozianu carry your sexual orientation to another thread
This is about a suicide bomber

Imagine.  shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ezeagu(m): 2:33am On Dec 26, 2009
H2O2:

Hello to being molested at check-ins

By Big Lesbian Burtha. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 4Play(m): 2:34am On Dec 26, 2009
Federal officials and police are interviewing a Nigerian man, who allegedly tried to "explode" a powdery substance aboard a Northwest flight from Amsterdam to Detroit, injuring himself and two other passengers, law enforcement officials said.

The man said he was directed by al Qaeda to explode a small device in flight, over U.S. soil, ABC News has learned. Authorities have no corroboration of that information, and the credibility of the suspect's statements are being questioned, officials said.

The suspect was identified as Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab, 23, who according to federal documents is an engineering student at University College of London.

He was flying from Nigeria to the United States for a religious ceremony, according to his entry visa, which was issued June 16, 2008 and was good until June 12, 2010.

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/explosives-northwest-airlines-plane-amsterdam-detroit/story?id=9423871
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 26, 2009
A Fox News correspondent just reported that ''Nigeria has been fighting a civil war between muslims and christians for the last decade, and has no central authority in charge of the country, ''

The way these racists make up bare faced lies about African nations is truly shocking.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by keta11(m): 2:34am On Dec 26, 2009
CNN - Multiple incident reports for Amsterdam!!!

Just bought my usual KLM ticket for January, I am gonna have to change to BA from now on!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by seeklove: 2:35am On Dec 26, 2009
I have never advocated for separation from Nigeria, but this has taught me a lesson. The only way for us to progress is by pulling out of Nigeria. I now support Biafra all the way. And I hope that when we achieve Biafra, Islam should be banned in Biafra.

Islam and the islamic northan Nigerians are a curse.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ezeagu(m): 2:35am On Dec 26, 2009
ROSSIKE:

Fox News correspondent just reported that ''Nigeria has been fighting a civil war between muslims and christians for the last decade, and has no central authority in charge of the country, ''

The way these racists make up bare faced lies about African nations is quite shocking.

Is it only that one? I was watching a program and one man called Nigeria "War torn".
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by H2O2: 2:36am On Dec 26, 2009
Keep your lube handy too. They might wanna go "in" just to make sure.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 2:37am On Dec 26, 2009
Who is said to be a Nigerian national according to the government, that's what they keep mentioning. anything you say now is useless until it's proven, all these are speculations. they said the substance does not look tough enough to blow up an airplane and that they are yet to know the effect of the suspected substance.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ezeagu(m): 2:37am On Dec 26, 2009
keta11:

CNN - Multiple incident reports for Amsterdam!!!

Just bought my usual KLM ticket for January, I am gonna have to change to BA from now on!!!

You want Amsterdam to kill Nigerians final?

oyinda.:

ezeagu, i suggest u take caution so as not to give urself an heart attack over this topic.  grin

This topic pass heart attack!  grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ezeagu(m): 2:38am On Dec 26, 2009
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by lctewand(f): 2:38am On Dec 26, 2009
@ rossike y is lctewand a failed human being,

i think u should read well b4 u post anything,

i jst told u what a fellow Nigerian posted on cnn so abeg o,

its either u start accepting ur faith or u do something about it, ( which i doubt u can)

even if u like it or not, the international world and even some  national citizens sees our country as failed.

its still sad,
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 2:39am On Dec 26, 2009
Keep your lube handy too. They might wanna go "in" just to make sure.

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 2:40am On Dec 26, 2009
uhm
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 26, 2009
0hsisi:

One doesn't have to go through a security check at a transit zone
have you ever flown?

there is virtually no security check at Schipol if u're in transit.

The problem is that very soon Nigeria will appear on the list of countries whose citizens need to pass lengthy security checks before obtaining visas to the US. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 2:42am On Dec 26, 2009
Congressman tells CNN the suspect is a Nigerian man. is that enough?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 26, 2009
@ rossike y is lctewand a failed human being,

i think u should read well b4 u post anything,

i jst told u what a fellow Nigerian posted on cnn so abeg o,

its either u start accepting your faith or u do something about it, ( which i doubt u can)

even if u like it or not,  the international world and even some  national citizens sees our country as failed.

its still sad

Instead of accepting foreigners' definition of your country as ''failed'', you should be asking yourself questions such as , those countries, were they ever underdeveloped themselves, and during that time, did they term themselves ''failed'' the way they've made you term your country?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 26, 2009
LOL my cousin just showed me this news.

Dude is just. . . . .  i DNT KNOW. Scamming and now bombing? too much na
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by eldee(m): 2:43am On Dec 26, 2009
Finally . . . CNN's attention has shifted to Yemen!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Akeemos: 2:44am On Dec 26, 2009
ezeagu, thank you for your updates but there are all the same stories being read with different adjectives but all synonym. Point is, as a media buff, I believe the Nigerian media should not trail your line of argument and swallow all the news coming from the foreign wires but  do their own research, like I would expect everyone to before commenting. It is boring to just read a piece of developing story and you go to town to proclaim judgment when there are actually precedence to relate the whole thing to. Let's pause a while and think here!
@Ijaw Girl, I think you need to know that you being in Canada does not make you better than those in Nigeria, I would advise you change you nickname from Ijaw, the last time I checked, Ijaw is Nigeria and it does not seem you want to have anything to do with Nigeria but remember we deserve what we get, most times. what have you done to make it the country you would want it to be. You sound like that one that wait for things to happen, you don't make things happen. All said, Ijaw girl, you have a right to your opinion and expression.
Please let's be more objective but cautious about what we say.
ROSSIKE, please, take my sincerest advice, and to everyone, watch the news on any network but FOX!!! No beef but it is far from being a news station, they are just alarmist! They would say all gibberish and overcoat the dessert, you would think a war is going on. please disregard FOX, please!
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 2:45am On Dec 26, 2009
eldee:

Finally . . . CNN's attention has shifted to Yemen!!!

The eediot obtained his powder from Yemen
These useless arab worshippers in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 26, 2009
News is on CNN now.

I just cringed when I heard Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by seeklove: 2:46am On Dec 26, 2009
Biafra all the way. I pray one day Biafra will be free. Islam will be banned in Biafra.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by honeric01(m): 2:46am On Dec 26, 2009
Must they wait for one congressman to tell them he's a Nigerian before they find out themselves? didn't the man board the flight with a passport?

As at now, he's still a suspect and a man, it's only American media claiming him to be a Nigerian, and secondly, let us know if it was truly a bomb, an explosive or a firecracker he was caught with.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 2:47am On Dec 26, 2009
honeric01:

Who is said to be a Nigerian national according to the government, that's what they keep mentioning. anything you say now is useless until it's proven, all these are speculations. they said the substance does not look tough enough to blow up a airplane and that they are yet to know the effect of the suspected substance.

A Nigerian passport with an American visa
Do you have a counter evidence?
Do you want him to come from Togo?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 26, 2009
We thank God for Northern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos) / Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Orji Uzor Kalu's Daughter, Neya Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.