Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS (41493 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by pweshboi(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Do you know who Egbon is? cheesy grin
LOL.. Ayam thinking Cutehector buh Ion think he's d right "egbon" grin"
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by LePrezident(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Awwww!! I hope they called their "Pasta" to pray for "hair" 'care' angry

PT
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Just30: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Nice one ,but Ghanaians don't do elaborate wedding like Nigerians
Huge weddings are not part of our culture. Huge funerals are a thing in Ghana
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by MartinBond(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2017
It's well,might just give her a sports bike she so needs right now,es ist nicht gut, mit der Jones konkurrieren
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by bootylady101(f): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2017
myking95:

What if you don't have the fruit of the womb immediately as u planned?
no one plans to fail, same as asking do you if you will die or live tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Kobicove(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2017
There are very few things that money cannot do...
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by ngwababe(f): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
PrinzCarter:
its range evoke he said

Chai bro, you are tempting me ooo
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Ijeluv82(f): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Soo lovely
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
henryhemon:

Buying a car for a woman is being romantic?? I see why ladies are easily tricked. The problem of Africa is poverty,a car is a necessity. No wonder girls see marriage is a means of escaping poverty.
Do you know if the lady in question can afford her own car? Its not about the car oga but the gesture. I don't see why you should be hating on a man who shows his woman how much she means to him. Not everyone is stingy you know. It is not your money by the way so why pained?
BTW women of every race love this stuff. So stop with that stupid mentality!!
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by henryhemon(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Trina0936:

Do you know if the lady in question can afford her own car? Its not about the car oga but the gesture. I don't see why you should be hating on a man who shows his woman how much she means to him. Not everyone is stingy you know. It is not your money by the way so why pained?
BTW women of every race love this stuff. So stop with that stupid mentality!!

It's a waste of time responding to you.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
henryhemon:

It's a waste of time responding to you.
Because the truth is bitter! Swallow it!! You are also not worth my time!!
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by henryhemon(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Trina0936:

Because the truth is painful!! Swallow it!! You are also not worth my time!!

Who is telling each other the truth me or You?? Like I said marriage isn't an avenue of ending poverty only in Africa does it happen. Develop yourself and get good things for yourself dont wait for marriage before a man gets that for you. If you say I'm stingy or insult me cuz of that good for you.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
henryhemon:

Who is telling each other the truth me or You?? Like I said marriage isn't an avenue of ending poverty only in Africa does it happen. Develop yourself and get good things for yourself dont wait for marriage before a man gets that for you. If you say I'm stingy or insult me cuz of that good for you.
Mr Man,I can feed you and your ancestors. Not every lady you meet is like those broke ass bit.ches you roll with. Its your type that run away from independent women in reality then come online to spew trash because you know you are not up to their standard.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by PrinzCarter(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
ngwababe:

Chai bro, you are tempting me ooo
yes u need dis temptation ,happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by henryhemon(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Trina0936:

Mr Man,I can feed you and your ancestors. Not every lady you meet is like those broke ass bit.ches you roll with. Its your type that run away from independent women in reality then come online to spew trash because you know you are not up to their standard.

Well thank you if you can feed my ancestors but you haven't. I'm not out to argue nor throw jibes. Your insults doesn't still change what I said which is true.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
henryhemon:

Well thank you if you can feed my ancestors but you haven't. I'm not out to argue nor throw jibes. Your insults doesn't still change what I said which is true.
It is true for you not me. Shalom
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by sshalom(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Trina0936:
Seems Ghanaians are more romantic than these naija guys oh! Time to hook one! tongue

Your prayers will be answered. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
sshalom:

Your prayers will be answered. grin grin
Amen oh! grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Theresa1990: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
obiomon hope u re seeing this
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by ngwababe(f): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
PrinzCarter:
yes u need dis temptation ,happy Sunday

Happy Sunday too
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by PrinzCarter(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
ngwababe:

Happy Sunday too
Hw u dey
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by sinaj(f): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Saint52:

Yes! that is why I'm working tirelessly to get the best car for you when time comes❤️❤️❤️❤️
daz why m waiting patiently for u grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by sinaj(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
StarPlayer:
Please what do you have to offer other than that hole in between your legs for you to be making such comments angry
I will take diz as a rhetoric kwesion sad
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by sinaj(f): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
henryhemon:

How are you sure you 're going to marry...its not a curse though,Your destiny and hers isn't same don't measure another man's ways with yours this is where the problem starts. Work hard and buy yourself a car don't wait for a man to do so. Annoying when girls come here and say future hubby are you seeing this you will now start putting unnecessary pressure on the young man cuz of an online posting. Marriage is beyond flashy things we see.
take a chill pill yung man. U dnt know me or knw if m married. Talking abt measurement, m still looking for where u saw a measuring tape in my post.

You don't draw conclusion abt people life from mere comments which were posted for fun.

Btw is there anything wrong for a successful woman or evn the richest woman to get a gift from a loved one?
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by aariwa(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
CFCman:

Lol
As his wife, I suppose she should know his source of income.
Hahaha most times they don't even want to know what the guys does for a living that even if the guy tells her he works as a minister to buhari she will gladly believe cos she doesn't want to know the source from which all the money she is enjoying is coming from
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by StarPlayer: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2017
sinaj:
I will take diz as a rhetoric kwesion sad
Nothing rhetoric about it o. Better answer
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Obiomon: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Theresa1990:
obiomon hope u re seeing this
lol am seeing it oh!! Nice ride embarassed don't worry on our wedding day I we not cry o cheesy I we tears of joy

Well, my dream car is a Lamborghini grin ...

Make sure u don't forget tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.