Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS (41521 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
good for her.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Mouthgag: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
HML to them.
I got mine during our honeymoon.
He hid the keys inside A glass of red wine. Hahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by jbaby265(f): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
soberdrunk:
Awwww!! I hope they called their "Pasta" to pray for "hair" 'care' angry

Funny you
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Dronedude(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
HML to them.
I got mine during our honeymoon.
He hid the keys inside A glass of red wine. Hahahaha.

Mattew 11:28 - babe this your lie heavy die u need that scripture.

Mercedes key inside redwine glass cup.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2017
aariwa:
What does he do?Nigerian women own is always to collect beautiful things without asking where the money is coming from
Lol
As his wife, I suppose she should know his source of income.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Adadioranma79(f): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Speechless, speechless, that's how this story makes me feel. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by teebillz: 12:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Na wa o, so these Ghanaians no dey even fear us to marry our girls. See wetin APC cause o.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by djmickymouse(m): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
A car for a present, do not mean she is lucky.

she can only be lucky if the husband is GOD fearing, loyal and committed to her only..

if i were a girl eh, i would prefer this car ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Amarabae(f): 1:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Dronedude:

is this a joke or what. if you are not sure of something, be still about it.
Did I mention mercedes? And how many glasscups have you seen?
Lets be objective in criticism, don't just talk because others are talking.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 02, 2017
It was Igbos and Hausas stealing Afonja women before because everybody knows that Afonja women are the most beautiful, most sophisticated, most sezy women in the world...now Ghana too has joined God dey o
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 02, 2017
jbhill:
Dem be fish ne?
Yes with fish brains lol tongue
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=ameezy post=55176440][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Trexnemesis(m): 3:34am On Apr 02, 2017
The man black well we'll. Ghanaian. Nice though.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Juliearth(f): 4:05am On Apr 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
she's lucky

Lucky because she got a dream ride? I dont mean to sound pessimitic,but I'd say she is lucky if the marriage blossoms as time goes by.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by sfinkzslot(m): 4:19am On Apr 02, 2017
hmmm. in Nigeria u dare not open your wedding present at the reception and other things follows

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by bootylady101(f): 4:53am On Apr 02, 2017
if I was in her shoes I won't accept the gift or better still tell him to hold the gift till when am delivered of my baby, that type of happiness cannot be over over emphasised. baby+car that's double blessing
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by coachwilcox(m): 5:15am On Apr 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Awwww!! I hope they called their "Pasta" to pray for "hair" 'care' angry
Men you cracked me up with this. That's exactly how they talk. Pasta. Hair. grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by henryhemon(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2017
sinaj:
Wawu! wawu! wawu! grin

future hubby hope u seeing this sad

How are you sure you 're going to marry...its not a curse though,Your destiny and hers isn't same don't measure another man's ways with yours this is where the problem starts. Work hard and buy yourself a car don't wait for a man to do so. Annoying when girls come here and say future hubby are you seeing this you will now start putting unnecessary pressure on the young man cuz of an online posting. Marriage is beyond flashy things we see.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by henryhemon(m): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2017
Trina0936:
Seems Ghanaians are more romantic than these naija guys oh! Time to hook one! tongue

Buying a car for a woman is being romantic?? I see why ladies are easily tricked. The problem of Africa is poverty,a car is a necessity. No wonder girls see marriage is a means of escaping poverty.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Onnasucs1:
jesu!

What na lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2017
akaahs:

yes i hve seen it but i don't know ur brand nd class

But you're not Egbon na. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2017
Akanbiogun:
Seeing what?

Nvm, you aren't egbon. cool
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2017
pweshboi:

U engaged to Egbon?

Do you know who Egbon is? cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by jbhill(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Trina0936:
Yes with fish brains lol tongue
oya goan hook one.
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by dacovajnr: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Dronedude:

Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2017
bootylady101:
if I was in her shoes I won't accept the gift or better still tell him to hold the gift till when am delivered of my baby, that type of happiness cannot be over over emphasised. baby+car that's double blessing

What if you don't have the fruit of the womb immediately as u planned?
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by StarPlayer: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2017
sinaj:
Wawu! wawu! wawu! grin

Please what do you have to offer other than that hole in between your legs for you to be making such comments angry
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by HRich(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2017
BabaCommander:
Your keke is waiting already. Now stop doing wawu wawu like amblance

You wicked pass Lagos witch
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by Saint52(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2017
sinaj:
Wawu! wawu! wawu! grin

Yes! that is why I'm working tirelessly to get the best car for you when time comes❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS by rosalieene(f): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2017
aariwa:
What does he do?Nigerian women own is always to collect beautiful things without asking where the money is coming from
how is that one your business.
just be happy for her shikina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.