Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals (15988 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Atheists "Have Higher Iqs" (2) / Atheists 'have Higher Iqs' - Daniel Bates (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by Kay17: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'll answer this question when you answer mine .

What happened to the deists?
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by JackBizzle: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

How about making researches on those types of deism I mentioned instead of calling me a liar undecided . Pandeism and Panendeism are two different types of deism .

Receive sense bro !

http://panendeism.org/the-5-tenets-of-panendeism/

Panendeism does not require you to worship God.

The link above takes you to their organisations tenets.

You too dey lie
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

http://panendeism.org/the-5-tenets-of-panendeism/

Panendeism does not require you to worship God.

The link above takes you to their organisations tenets.

You too dey lie

You always quick to embarrass yourself . I mean you are an atheist so its kind of your thing .

Anyway , I said that some deists believe that God requires worship while some believe you can have transpersonal (panendeism ) , personal and spiritual relationship (Spiritual deism ) with God . I posted the snippet below so that anyone can see the foolishness the average atheist displays countless times and effortlessly .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by JackBizzle: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You always quick to embarrass yourself . I mean you are an atheist so its kind of your thing .

Anyway , I said that some deists believe that God requires worship while some believe you can have transpersonal (panendeism ) , personal and spiritual relationship (Spiritual deism ) with God . I posted the snippet below so that anyone can see the foolishness the average atheist displays countless times and effortlessly .

Christian deism? Spiritual deism? Nonsense.

Where did you quote that nonsense pic from?

The whole point of deism is not to have a personal God.
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Christian deism? Spiritual deism? Nonsense.

Where did you quote that nonsense pic from?

The whole point of deism is not to have a personal God.

Lmao !!! Only an atheist can be this ignorant . Just learn and waka pass abeg grin .
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by JackBizzle: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao !!! Only an atheist can be this ignorant . Just learn and waka pass abeg grin .

Nice try

deism
[dee-iz-uh m]
noun
belief in the existence of a God on the evidence of reason and nature only, with rejection of supernatural revelation (distinguished from theism).
belief in a God who created the world but has since remained indifferent to it.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/deism

Oga, you and anyone who claims that any form of deism includes worship of a God is a liar

2 Likes

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by PhuckJesus666: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
DoctorAlien:

That the Bible is always true.

What a load of bull LOL grin

So I guess the universe is only a couple thousand years old?? Can I see your degree in bullshit cosmology? cheesy
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
PhuckJesus666:

What a load of bull LOL grin

So I guess the universe is only a couple thousand years old?? Can I see your degree in bullshit cosmology? cheesy

Ignorance is a disease . cheesy
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by dalaman: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ignorance is a disease . cheesy

You ran away without answering as usual.
How does God respond to your request? Give me an example of God's response to you that you know can not be any other phenomenon but God. Shebi yubsaid you communicate with God. How do you communicate with him. Do you know what it means to communicate?
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Why do you want to know ? I think you should be more interested in experiencing these things yourself instead of looking for an opportunity to criticize - its apparent that's what you want to do wink

@Dalaman Sir D , I no run away na grin .This was my reply .
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by dalaman: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

@Dalaman Sir D , I no run away na grin .This was my reply .

Your reply was just a copout. You claim you communicate with God. I asked you a simple question and you decided the best thing is to run away from it. Why na?No be so oo.
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
dalaman:

Your reply was just a copout. You claim you communicate with God. I asked you a simple question and you decided the best thing is to run away from it. Why na?No be so oo.

You can only understand better with experience . These things are not for the carnal mind to decipher tongue .
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

@ Dalaman Sir D , abeg o . Explain the snippet I posted alongside this comment to JackBizzle about deists and their relationship with God .

I think Deism suits you sir .
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by dalaman: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You can only understand better with experience . These things are not for the carnal mind to decipher tongue .

Hahahaha. This man, you don come again oo.
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
dalaman:

Hahahaha. This man, you don come again oo.

na true talk be dat oo

1 Like

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by dalaman: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

na true talk be dat oo

You know very well that you are just talking about something that is nonsensical that's why. Going into details will only expose the delusion that's why you are running away from further probe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
dalaman:

You know very well that you are just talking about something that is nonsensical that's why. Going into details will only expose the delusion that's why you are running away from further probe.

Just like the way you avoid saying which side you are on origin sciences and evolution ? You just try to be elusive in other to avoid being ridiculed right ?

We all know atheists thrive on criticism and mockery , no need to share my experiences with you . Its much better , way better , that you experience these things yaself .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by dalaman: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Just like the way you avoid saying which side you are on origin sciences and evolution ? You just try to be elusive in other to avoid being ridiculed right ?

We all know atheists thrive on criticism and mockery , no need to share my experiences with you . Its much better , way better , that you experience these things yaself .

I have a position on origin science and the position is that it is not convincing enough for me so I disbelieve it. My position on the true position of the origin of the universe and origin of life is that I DON'T KNOW.

We can only speculate, no one truly knows.

There is nothing to experience any where. You claim you communicate with God I asked you if it is a two way thing you said no, but you still insist you communicate with God. Is that not delusion at its finest?
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
dalaman:

I have a position on origin science and the position is that it is not convincing enough for me so I disbelieve it. My position on the true position of the origin of the universe and origin of life is that I DON'T KNOW.

We can only speculate, no one truly knows.

There is nothing to experience any where. You claim you communicate with God I asked you if it is a two way thing you said no, but you still insist you communicate with God. Is that not delusion at its finest?

It is a 2-way communication in some way but it is not a conversation( you can converse with God though but I've not attained that level yet like I said) . God communicates with us through a plethora of means - the bible , logic , reason , divine revelation , miracles , prophets etc . Its left for you to decipher the message in some cases . smiley

1 Like

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kay17:

What happened to the deists?

Kay , this is what happened :

YOU said :

Kay17:

In a debate personal beliefs are helpless in persuasion. Of what use would my dogma be to you. Except we have a common ground that reason would lead us to finding the truth, right?

And I said :

KingEbukasBlog:

The deists deduced that God indeed exists based on reason , why do you as an atheist contravene their conclusion ? To the logical profound deist , the existence of God is true . Why do you then impugn the truth ?

You are way too smart kiss to feign ignorance na ... it breaks my heart cry . So why don't you agree with the deists who deduced the existence of God based on reason - this according to you is a way of finding the truth .
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
dalaman:

You don't know the origin of universe but you are certain that is was not caused to exist by an eternal creator or it has a creator at all

Mbok , explain how atheism makes any paucity of sense because this is certainly ludicrous grin

If something has an origin , then its either it was caused to exist by another thing or it created it self . The latter OBVIOUSLY is a logical absurdity then we are left it was created by something . But as an ATHEIST , you are saying there is no creator .... right ?
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by dalaman: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You don't know the origin of universe but you are certain that is was not caused to exist by an eternal creator or it has a creator at all

You do not know if the universe had many creators. You do not know. You only assume based on the religion that you were indoctrinated with that the universe has a single creator. That remains an assumption. I might not know what 47352746252*62514172828838 is but I know that it can never be 89. I know that Yahweh did not create the universe because he has already told us how he created the universe inside the bible. That is not how our universe as we know it came about. Most christians have ran away from it saying that it's just an allegory ONLY because it doesn't match the reality we see around us. Yahweh did not create the universe that we know. The one he created is a mythical one that is found inside the bible. The universe might have a creator or many creators but so far they haven't made any sign that they want humans living on earth to know about them and their identity. I don't know is the true and hones position. I repeat saying that the universe has a single creator remains an assumption on your part.

Mbok , explain how atheism makes any paucity of sense because this is certainly ludicrous

What is actually ludicrous is believing that the creator of the universe came down to the middle east thousands of years ago to fight with humans in various battles ot the other nonsense thrash written inside the bibl many of which you yourself do not accept but just tweak it and give it your own meaning outside the intent of the original writers. I have seen you many times refuse to accept what is written inside the bible, you change the original messag, give it your own meaning just to make sense out of ridiculous absurdity.

If something has an origin , then its either it was caused to exist by another thing or it created it self . The latter OBVIOUSLY is a logical absurdity then we are left it was created by something . But as an ATHEIST , you are saying there is no creator .... right ?

The universe could be eternal no body knows. Nobody has demonstrated that the universe is NOT eternal. Even among the scientific community there are different theories and NO consensus. We only have various hypothesis. There is no scientific consensus on origin sciences only speculations and hypothesis.

We don't know what created the universe. We can only speculate. The REALITY is that no one knows. Not, me, not you, not the person that wrote down the Genesis creation myth, Noth the person that wrote down the creation myth in the Koran, Hindu Verdes or the Yoruba creation myth, not the scientific community. That is the FACT of the matter.

If you insist that you God alone created the planet earth then use God alone and tell me how he created the earth's magnetic field. Let's start from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by dalaman: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It is a 2-way communication in some way but it is not a conversation( you can converse with God though but I've not attained that level yet like I said) . God communicates with us through a plethora of means - the bible , logic , reason , divine revelation , miracles , prophets etc . Its left for you to decipher the message in some cases . smiley

It is not a two way communication since you don't get feed back from the other party. It's not even communication at all bit imaginations. Why will a God that is interested in having a personal relationship with you use a third party like a prophet to talk to you? If a God wants to.communicate with you why not use clear cut miracles? Give me an objective example of a communication between you and God that can not be mistaken for any other thing but God. An example that any one that sees it will know that it is God and nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by Kay17: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Kay , this is what happened :

YOU said :

And I said :

You are way too smart kiss to feign ignorance na ... it breaks my heart cry . So why don't you agree with the deists who deduced the existence of God based on reason - this according to you is a way of finding the truth .

And how did the deists come to the conclusion that God exists through reason?

You ought to have asked yourself that and referred the answer to me.
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by Kay17: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So the deists disagree on what type of God they have. Hmmm
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kay17:

And how did the deists come to the conclusion that God exists through reason?

You ought to have asked yourself that and referred the answer to me.

There are so many ways the deists used to arrive at the conclusion that God exists :

1. This is from DeepSight and it was done without any kind of divine revelation . Pure logic

DeepSight:

- The material universe had a beginning.
- It therefore had a cause.
- A thing cannot be its own cause.
- Thus, matter, being caused, could not have arisen from matter.
- Thus matter was caused by an immaterial element.
- That element necessarily transcends the universe and is thus transcendental.
- Thus the cause is a transcendental immaterial element.
- If the cause transcends time as we know it, this cause is also timeless and therefore eternal.
- We can thus deduce the existence of a transcendental, immaterial and eternal cause.
- An eternal thing has no beginning: it exists by default and is permanent.
- Such a thing is self existent.

2. Thomas Aquinas used primary and secondary substances to reach his conclusion . According to him , secondary substances are those substances that rely on the existence of primary substances and without the primary substance the secondary substance cannot exist . The primary substance is obviously self existent , eternal etc . This falls under the argument from necessity - God's exists necessarily .

3. The deists also used arguments like the Cosmological , Teleological , Ontological Arguments and so many others to support the existence of God . The argument from contingency (cosmological argument ) is my favourite . Still cogent and very convincing especially since Science and Philosophy support its premises .

4. There are other philosophical positions that tend to explain God's existence and other necessary 'beings' like Abstract Objects etc . Anslem's theological position : God is the greatest conceivable being . And so many others I can't think of right now .

There are myriads of philosophical , logical thoughts that support the existence of God and of course buttressed through science ( the deists also include Science as a way of supporting the existence of God) .

So dear , answer my question : why do you contravene their conclusions ? I mean there is no generally accepted rationale behind atheism so why use reason ? The deists have done that already and they acknowledged God's existence without any divine revelation even repudiating any claim of a divine revelation of God to man using reason , science and observation .
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kay17:

So the deists disagree on what type of God they have. Hmmm

The deists disagree on God's relationship with man and they have different concepts of God but one thing in common : God does not intervene in the affairs of man and the universe . Like in Pandeism , God has stopped existing as a conscious sentient separate being and now metamorphosed into an unconscious unresponsive being which is the universe - this makes it impossible for God to relate with man or interfere with the affairs of the universe on any level . The Polydeists believe there are more than one conscious sentient beings who are creators of the universe . The point is : these conceptions of God make it impossible for It to intervene in the affairs of man and the universe.

Its one God , different conceptions . You dig ?
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
dalaman:

You do not know if the universe had many creators. You do not know. You only assume based on the religion that you were indoctrinated with that the universe has a single creator. That remains an assumption. I might not know what 47352746252*62514172828838 is but I know that it can never be 89. I know that Yahweh did not create the universe because he has already told us how he created the universe inside the bible. That is not how our universe as we know it came about. Most christians have ran away from it saying that it's just an allegory ONLY because it doesn't match the reality we see around us. Yahweh did not create the universe that we know. The one he created is a mythical one that is found inside the bible. The universe might have a creator or many creators but so far they haven't made any sign that they want humans living on earth to know about them and their identity. I don't know is the true and hones position. I repeat saying that the universe has a single creator remains an assumption on your part.

What is actually ludicrous is believing that the creator of the universe came down to the middle east thousands of years ago to fight with humans in various battles ot the other nonsense thrash written inside the bibl many of which you yourself do not accept but just tweak it and give it your own meaning outside the intent of the original writers. I have seen you many times refuse to accept what is written inside the bible, you change the original messag, give it your own meaning just to make sense out of ridiculous absurdity.

The universe could be eternal no body knows. Nobody has demonstrated that the universe is NOT eternal. Even among the scientific community there are different theories and NO consensus. We only have various hypothesis. There is no scientific consensus on origin sciences only speculations and hypothesis.

We don't know what created the universe. We can only speculate. The REALITY is that no one knows. Not, me, not you, not the person that wrote down the Genesis creation myth, Noth the person that wrote down the creation myth in the Koran, Hindu Verdes or the Yoruba creation myth, not the scientific community. That is the FACT of the matter.

If you insist that you God alone created the planet earth then use God alone and tell me how he created the earth's magnetic field. Let's start from there.

We have discussed these so many times . The deists reject religious concepts of God be it Yahweh , Allah and what have you alongside religious books including the bible , koran , etc . So calling accounts of creation in those religious books including the acts of God 'mythical' does not actually support your reason for rejecting God's existence - the deists actually say the same thing yet they acknowledge the existence of God .

The Reality is that no one knows ? Yet you are an atheist ? Please be serious sir grin . Being an atheist means you claim that the universe is eternal or it created itself (there is nothing else to add here : it is not a false dilemma either ) . If no one knows and you became an atheist , then in the same vein I have every right to be a theist . grin . We all know that from nothing comes nothing cheesy .

Again sir , an eternal universe does not preclude the existence of God . The panentheist believe that God is the soul of the universe and that the is Its material manifestation i.e the universe is part of God's essence . Creatio ex materia - a concept of creation - also supports the coexistence of eternal matter and God .

In short , you have no point sir . tongue
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
dalaman:

You are making my point sir . I don't know how God created the earth''s magnetic field but it does not mean He did not . Do you know how your device was manufactured and how the system works ? Just like over 2 months ago I learnt how iPhone's touchpad work - how the characters are able to appear on the screen while we type . But prior to this time , my ignorance of this does not mean Apple never developed the iPhone undecided .

All I'm saying is : the universe has a creator which is a being who is conscious and eternal . I could be oblvious of how He caused and orchestrated everything sine qua non for the existence and evolution of the universe but this does not mean the universe has no creator lipsrsealed
Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by dalaman: 2:00am On Apr 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You are making my point sir . I don't know how God created the earth''s magnetic field but it does not mean He did not . Do you know how your device was manufactured and how the system works ? Just like over 2 months ago I learnt how iPhone's touchpad work - how the characters are able to appear on the screen while we type . But prior to this time , my ignorance of this does not mean Apple never developed the iPhone undecided .

All I'm saying is : the universe has a creator which is a being who is conscious and eternal . I could be oblvious of how He caused and orchestrated everything sine qua non for the existence and evolution of the universe but this does not mean the universe has no creator lipsrsealed

I repeat, saying that the universe has only one creator remains your own assumption. You do not know you are only assuming.

You claim you know and communicate with the creators of the universe but you can not communicate with this creator and ask it anything about how he created the universe. Are you truly communicating with the entity that created the universe or are you only imagining your self to be communicating with the entity?

The universe as it is has no signature of any God anywhere. The Apple INC has its signature all over the Iphone which clearly indicates that the company is its manufacturer.

Where on this earth is Yahweh's signature as opposed to Allah and Brahma for example?

You can not use your God alone to explain anything as regards to the creation of the universe. You can only use your God to make wild assumptions. How do you jump from the universe having a creator to saying that this creator came into planet earth as a human being in a tiny country in the middle east and died for the sins of humanity 2000 years ago and left no trace or evidence besides stories that sone people decoded to write about 40 years after the alleged event? Do you know what the universe is?

Again, I want you to communicate with your God and ask him why he created the earth's inner core with liquid iron and nickle and how that helps the earth's magnetic field in repelling solar flares and it's radiation. If you can use God alone and explain most things about the earth then we will agree that you know what you are talking about since your Gods signature can not be found in any part of the earth or universe.

1 Like

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by dalaman: 2:22am On Apr 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

We have discussed these so many times . The deists reject religious concepts of God be it Yahweh , Allah and what have you alongside religious books including the bible , koran , etc . So calling accounts of creation in those religious books including the acts of God 'mythical' does not actually support your reason for rejecting God's existence - the deists actually say the same thing yet they acknowledge the existence of God

Are you a deist? The deist does not even make many claims as to the origin of the universe on average. Most deist just claim that God/ Gods created the universe and that's all there is to it. Ask any deist to describe the nature of God/Gods and most will just go quiet. They only believe that the universe was create by somethings and it ends there. What those things are, they have no idea, their nature and how they operate remains unknown or undefined. The deist God is something that has no complete description or definition.

The Reality is that no one knows ? Yet you are an atheist ? Please be serious sir grin . Being an atheist means you claim that the universe is eternal or it created itself (there is nothing else to add here : it is not a false dilemma either ) . If no one knows and you became an atheist , then in the same vein I have every right to be a theist . grin . We all know that from nothing comes nothing cheesy .

I have never made any claim about the universe. Moody knows if the universe is eternal or not. All we have are different hypothesis and explanations. We don't have irrefutable fact to support any position. My position is that no one knows how the universe came about and that is the fact. Even the bible let which is the word of your God can not tell us how the universe came about. The failed attempt inside the book remains an embarrasment to the christians. They refuse to accept it and claim it's an allegory. No theist can tell us how the universe began and when. The deist can not tell us how the universe began. The pan theist can not, the atheist also can not. What they can all do is throw various assumptions around. Non can factual demonstrate anything.

Again sir , an eternal universe does not preclude the existence of God . The panentheist believe that God is the soul of the universe and that the is Its material manifestation i.e the universe is part of God's essence . Creatio ex materia - a concept of creation - also supports the coexistence of eternal matter and God .

In short , you have no point sir . tongue

Are you a pantheist? Can the pantheist explain to us how this God created life with objective evidence? You keep supporting my osition that God is a man made idea and concept. So far you have touched on 3 different man made God ideas which are deism, theism and pantheism. All these concepts and ideas are man made.

Men created deism, theism and pantheism, all to help them explain away the universe they found them selves inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals by felixomor: 2:50am On Apr 21, 2017
dalaman:

Are you a deist? The deist does not even make many claims as to the origin of the universe on average. Most deist just claim that God/ Gods created the universe and that's all there is to it. Ask any deist to describe the nature of God/Gods and most will just go quiet. They only believe that the universe was create by somethings and it ends there. What those things are, they have no idea, their nature and how they operate remains unknown or undefined. The deist God is something that has no complete description or definition.

I have never made any claim about the universe. Moody knows if the universe is eternal or not. All we have are different hypothesis and explanations. We don't have irrefutable fact to support any position. My position is that no one knows how the universe came about and that is the fact. Even the bible let which is the word of your God can not tell us how the universe came about. The failed attempt inside the book remains an embarrasment to the christians. They refuse to accept it and claim it's an allegory. No theist can tell us how the universe began and when. The deist can not tell us how the universe began. The pan theist can not, the atheist also can not. What they can all do is throw various assumptions around. Non can factual demonstrate anything.

Are you a pantheist? Can the pantheist explain to us how this God created life with objective evidence? You keep supporting my osition that God is a man made idea and concept. So far you have touched on 3 different man made God ideas which are deism, theism and pantheism. All these concepts and ideas are man made.

Men created deism, theism and pantheism, all to help them explain away the universe they found them selves inside.

Another set of claims without evidence @ bolded

It continues piling up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / How To Say An Actual No To Sexual Immoralities / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.