Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! (6231 Views)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? / He Saw A Pack Of Condom In Her Handbag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2009
Babes gave me all I needed today. dogg.y.style, head and all that.
Was very happy. Seeing her off to the main gate of the estate
babes told me to help her carry her handbag, and she aint got any
other stuff to carry. I yelled I was gonna slap her, she immediately make waka.

Could it have been because of the un-usual sexual acts that she actually did give
me today or what could make your main gf tell u that?

Seeking yall opinion,
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 29, 2009
Could you please explain what exactly you are trying to say? grin
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by deji2009(m): 1:22am On Dec 29, 2009
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 1:24am On Dec 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Could you please explain what exactly you are trying to say? grin

What am trying to say it that, is it proper for ya girl to say you should help her carry her handbag when there aint no reason for that to happen. i.e like she's got balls on her arm, tired or ill n ish like that.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2009
Well maybe her bag was heavy for her, I think its cute when a guy offers to hold my bag for me smiley
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Dec 29, 2009
Serious issue at hand. . . grin grin
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well maybe her bag was heavy for her, I think its cute when a guy offers to hold my bag for me smiley

the cuteness about this act is that he offered to carry your bag, you didnt demand that he does.

@poster
as much as there aint no big deal about it, i too wouldnt have carried it before asking her "why she would want ME to carry it?". . . . . . . . . especially if she didnt have anything else in her hands.

we all know that some women loose their mind after a good dikcing, it must have been temporary insanity.

some women dont have simple bags, they have suitcases that look like handbags LOL, so if she was strong enough to buy it, she should be strong enough to carry the damn bag.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by justwise(m): 2:12am On Dec 29, 2009
Its actually sexy to carry a lady's hand bag. . i don't see anything wrong with it, infact some ladies will never allow anybody touch their handbag.

U are just confused
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by firedancer(f): 2:48am On Dec 29, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by sjeezy8: 3:09am On Dec 29, 2009
eyoniggar:

Could it have been because of the un-usual sexual acts that she actually did give

Seeking yall opinion,

lol lmfao i busted out laughing when i read it.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 3:18am On Dec 29, 2009
maybe she felt cheap after doing all that with u and wanted some compensation. she did something for you and wanted u to do something for her as well. why do you think there are prosti.tutes in this world? you pay them after service. so basically, your GF prolly felt cheap.

in all honesty though. this your girlfriend don suffer. u cheat on her and everything, abuse her (i'm sure u've slapped her bf) and she still stay with u  undecided i think she's a mugu

and there's nothing wrong with helping your GF carry her handbag. I think it's cute. My friend tells her bf to help her carry her bag sometimes and he is always willing to. but then they're an asian couple not a black couple so. . .

@MRbrownjay, sometimes i read your posts and u make some sense, but at other times like this, you make no sense whatsoever. look at how you focus on the bag carrying and make no reference at all to the context or what would have motivated the girl to ask.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by sjeezy8: 3:20am On Dec 29, 2009
i need a girl like eyos babe
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 3:21am On Dec 29, 2009
the girl is a real mugu. every asshole's dream girl. cheesy
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by sjeezy8: 3:21am On Dec 29, 2009
lol
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 3:23am On Dec 29, 2009
:p
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by sjeezy8: 3:37am On Dec 29, 2009
eyos chick is fine ohhh

oyinda.:

the girl is a real mugu. every asshole's dream girl. cheesy

every girl is a mugu for that specific guy, your own guy is coming your way anytime soon.
"Oyinda ill mess you up dont have this place spic and span "

ifoti day and night

sounds good
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 3:42am On Dec 29, 2009
nah. my own guy will be the mugu for me. cool
but i'm a nice girl so i will carry his suitcase
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by sjeezy8: 3:50am On Dec 29, 2009
lol good stuvs
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 29, 2009
eyonniger,

What are you talkng about? She's leaving you? tongue
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 29, 2009
@oyinda
look at what the poster wrote: she aint got any other stuff to carry. . . . . . so as i said earlier, i would ask her why the hell does she need me to carry her bag. . . . . . . should men just do things without asking the reason why (just because we are dating?!)

if she had a valid reason for the request then the poster would have seen it and carry the bag automatically OR she would have said why she wanted him to carry the bag.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by finemocha(f): 4:03am On Dec 29, 2009
its not proper to tell us what ur gf did to u.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by SeanT21(f): 4:05am On Dec 29, 2009
eyoniggar:

Seeking yall opinion,

*sigh* Still wondering why she is with you after threatening to slap her. Anyway, nothing is wrong with your girlfriend asking you to carry her handbag. Must U men always make a big deal over a small incident
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 4:06am On Dec 29, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@oyinda
look at what the poster wrote: she aint got any other stuff to carry. . . . . . so as i said earlier, i would ask her why the hell does she need me to carry her bag. . . . . . . should men just do things without asking the reason why (just because we are dating?!)

if she had a valid reason for the request then the poster would have seen it and carry the bag automatically OR she would have said why she wanted him to carry the bag.

yea so what if she ain't got any other stuff to carry   maybe she just wants to feel loved after serving the slut in the bed.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by bkbaybe99: 4:09am On Dec 29, 2009
She thinks KNOWS U A SUCKA!!!! A handbag carryn sucka!!!
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 29, 2009
eyoniggar:

Was very happy
. Seeing her off to the main gate of the estate

me today
or what could make your main gf tell u that?

Seeking yall opinion,

hehehe

dem don dey pack al quada material inside una wetincall since them sabi which part of una dey safest through customs

gosh, I'm bad shocked
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by sjeezy8: 4:13am On Dec 29, 2009
I havent had  a gf in years man when i get one i hope shes dumb and listens to everything i say

"Brush my teeth now or illl slap you"
"Fix me and my paddys some da.mn food"
"Help me put on my shoes yooo"

sounds good
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 4:16am On Dec 29, 2009
^ there are lots of eyonigger's girlfriend clones around u kno. mostly girls with deflated self esteem.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 29, 2009
oyinda.:

^ there are lots of eyonigger's girlfriend clones around u kno. mostly girls with deflated self esteem.
well damn grin grin

sjeezy8:

I havent had  a gf in years man when i get one i hope shes dumb and listens to everything i say

sounds good

You might achieve that, since you're not hoping to date a Nigerian Girl. Won a nan e pa, won a de ti ki ata bo e nidi
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by SeanT21(f): 4:25am On Dec 29, 2009
sjeezy8:

I havent had a gf in years man when i get one i hope shes dumb and listens to everything i say

sounds good

That will be awesome. U both can have the same level of intelligence but don't procreate
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 4:26am On Dec 29, 2009
SeanT21:

That will be awesome. U both can have the same level of intelligence but don't procreate

buhehhahahahhehaha cheesy
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by sjeezy8: 4:33am On Dec 29, 2009
FL Gators:

well damn grin grin

You might achieve that, since you're not hoping to date a Nigerian Girl. Won a nan e pa, won a de ti ki ata bo e nidi

what do you mean I love naija babes and there are plenty of naija babes who are dumb. I actually hope my next babes name is along the line of Toyin, fumni and co . . .

"Toyin come and button my pants for me or ill slap you"

SeanT21:

you need a guy like me or eyo in your life to smoothen you out. I willl never beat a babe but saying "imma going to slap the shit outta you is funny and feels good"
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by SeanT21(f): 4:36am On Dec 29, 2009
I hope U do that when U are back in 9ja. I do not want U getting locked up for domestic violence. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Love Your Partner Unconditionally? / I Stopped Being A Nice Guy From Today / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.