Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (63903 Views)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by morereb10: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
very nice guys and i love them big

Meanwhile, checkout the video of a prayer section done for BBNaija housemate, Efe to win the N25m prize

click here - http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/checkout-video-of-prayer-section-done.html
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by akilo1: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
this man just sign his death warrant grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by charlesucheh(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is Not Ordinary! Han! Han!

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by tonyflash43(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
MTN xtra xtra large, mean while check my signature
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
In Mr Ibu's words; this lady too many o. Anyway, to each his own. HML to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Aboki5(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=PapiNigga post=55352833]The pretty bride-to-be, Tobi, and her handsome Fiance's pre-wedding photos are causing frenzy online just because of their size differen

Jesus is Lord,person gas dey put D's man in prayer everyday.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by soberdrunk(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kai!! This guy is a REAL MAN!!! Real men eat "FLESH"!! Bone is for dogs.......!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Super pack smiley)

But she's not looking bad. Lucky guy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by CarolineOlawale(f): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Flatrons are unhappy cos she's a Yoruba lady.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
luminouz:
What do u expect? Her name is TOBI!!!!

SHARAP! grin I burst into laughter when i saw your comment.

I can bet her Muslim name would be FATTY-ma if she's a Muslim or converts grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngest85:
BBSW

Big
Bold
Senseless
Woman

Haba Kilode
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by luminouz(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

SHARAP! grin I burst into laughter when i saw your comment.

I can bet her Muslim name would be FATTY-ma if she's a Muslim or converts grin grin grin
Lmaooooo!!!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Happy married life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by goingape1: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
PapiNigga:
The pretty bride-to-be, Tobi, and her handsome Fiance's pre-wedding photos are causing frenzy online just because of their size difference...

See more photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/pre-wedding-photos-of-big-bold.html?m=1
I wonder how slim men enjoy sexx with fat women undecided

phucking a fat woman is like phucking a pillow with no string attach!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
She's pretty but she really needs to lose weight..this is unhealthy wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by jaido007: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
hmmm she is really TOBI in stature....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:21am On Apr 08, 2017
WUH
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Heffalump(m): 12:22am On Apr 08, 2017
It's like this guy likes BIGGGG... Things!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Oppypoppy: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Erngie:
Beautiful.Happy married life BUT try and loose weight so that your husband will not quickly cheat on you with them agbanis.

As dem no force d guy naw. No be wetin hin open eye choose?

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by AreaFada2: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Cyberrex:
They say plus size ladies are romantic, is that true?

Who you dey ask na?

Make you go try am come tell us the result. With all the titillating details o. cheesy grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2017
ZarZar:

And then the rest are like...

How are you ZarZar ?

you should be familiar with my former moniker (SASKO) unfortunately, constant fights on political section make me to change moniker like pampers

I lunch back with a new moniker immediately my former is banned, no time to waste time cus those guys over there are very annoying

However, this lady is a typical South African (Xhosa) precisely while the guy is not

am I right ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Maski87: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Chinekee,nka na atukwam egwu.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by annyberry: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Cyberrex:
They say plus size ladies are romantic, is that true?
of course
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Ishilove: 12:52am On Apr 08, 2017
AreaFada2:

Who you dey ask na?

Make you go try am come tell us the result. With all the titillating details o. cheesy grin
grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by chika1996: 12:58am On Apr 08, 2017
youngest85:
BBSW

Big
Bold
Senseless
Woman
that one Na ur headache while her hubby to be finds her completely amazing and I bet u no even reach the hubby toes,so in this case ur opinion matters not

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by SherriLobito(m): 1:21am On Apr 08, 2017
@ the 1st pic d guy be like haaaaaaa!!! O Tobi""""
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by GloriaNinja(f): 2:07am On Apr 08, 2017
She is too fat though.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by igwechi1977(m): 2:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by igwechi1977(m): 2:30am On Apr 08, 2017
Yes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by ijayebonyi(f): 3:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Good combination. Wish you guys blissful married life
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Jmartynxz(m): 3:19am On Apr 08, 2017
I just dey wonder how the husband fit carry dis one on the wedding day. The husband should make sure e dey visit the gym every day before their wedding.
Just an idea #tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.