Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,680 members, 7,840,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (63887 Views)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by kaairoz: 3:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by 0b10010011: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2017
There I no way u will be licking an banging this kind of girl that good things won't happen in your life!

The more ladies like this cums, the more the money
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Wane2: 4:14am On Apr 08, 2017
I opened this thread half expecting to see an elephant and a goat HML
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by justmenoni: 4:38am On Apr 08, 2017
The woman family go get money scatter!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by sisisioge: 4:44am On Apr 08, 2017
She's actually very beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by divinelove(m): 4:52am On Apr 08, 2017
PapiNigga:
The pretty bride-to-be, Tobi, and her handsome Fiance's pre-wedding photos are causing frenzy online just because of their size difference...

See more photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/pre-wedding-photos-of-big-bold.html?m=1

What is this bikonu

Akpa akpu
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2017
badassProdigy:
she's pretty tho

I concur.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2017
sisisioge:
She's actually very beautiful.

She truly is.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Tabbaz1: 5:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Pretty wife and handsome husband

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by orlymat: 5:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Its okay so far he will not attempt to carry her on the wedding day
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Galantsantana(m): 6:09am On Apr 08, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
All these smallish guys and theor love for XXXXL women....
I have a friend like that you wont catch him dead with a slim lady. The bigger the better

I love babes dat has mass and occupy space!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Btruth: 6:22am On Apr 08, 2017
I don't see much difference though. angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by donestk(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2017
I have a thing for fat chics.

My chic is fat. I mean large. She once asked if I was okay with her weight. I responded "you think XL are unattractive? "

Slim guys naturally like them large. It's just nature's delicate balance. The opposite is true for Slim ladies.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by spill(m): 6:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Erngie:
Beautiful.Happy married life BUT try and loose weight so that your husband will not quickly cheat on you with them agbanis.

Beautiful Bold Women rocks, you can't have such a wonderful fleshy, chubby, lady around you as a wife and cheat on her, Hellllll No.

Recession doesn't affect Bold ladies....Very Sexy and Confident ladies.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by missjane: 6:42am On Apr 08, 2017
I can bet you most slim ladies can't even get this kinda man walahi..its not your size that keeps a man, if u r pretty and daft u end up marrying a rich illiterate comedian or footballer for the money (notice they like marrying ex beauty queens to hype their ego)..these big n bold ladies know their game, they can always loose weight later if they want..but first, have somth up in their head..n trust me their kids will be as smart as...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by deebrain(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Cyberrex:
They say plus size ladies are romantic, is that true?

True.

Most ladies with the disadvantage of looks make up for it with positive virtues, the expectations and character.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by kreamiePraiz: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Cyberrex:
........ very smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by oratorOdunayo1(m): 6:57am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=Cyberrex post=55352908]They say plus size ladies are romantic, is that true?

Since time immemorial around 530AD
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by buchilino(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2017
WATEVA D GUY DOES, HE SHOULD NEVA ALLOW D LADY TO CLIMB ON TOP OF HIM.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by pahen1991: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Cyberrex:
yes bro its true
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Onliie(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Cyberrex:
they have no choice
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Hollasmall: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
youngberry001:
Hahaha buffalo grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by yeko68: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Wow!!! Her name is Tobi (big) and She's tobi (big)
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by sshalom(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2017
Erngie:
Beautiful.Happy married life BUT try and loose weight so that your husband will not quickly cheat on you with them agbanis.

I am sure the guy actually likes her the way she is not minding the prevalence of the 'agbanis'. grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by moorme(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Frolic:
From the look of things, she got herself a dude that can handle her properly.
The dude got himself a "chef". Na food go kill am oo cos fatties are dead cooks.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by ElsonMorali: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2017
They are both fine. Wishing them a Happy married life.

Stay fit, stay healthy. The longer your waistline the shorter your lifeline.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Nickymezor(f): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Happy married life
U dey admire the chick abi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by GloryGloryRufus(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Sometimes body sizes cannot stop two strong lovers to get married to each other but in most cases where by the lady is too fat, try to find out, either the lady is fat and rich, or she is the one sponsoring the wedding. If a lady is very fat and also rich, she can seduce a handsome responsible guy who have not tasted lots of money and get married to him. But I must say don't use body size as a criteria to chose partner, use love, divine direction. Follow God's leading. I wish this people happy married life in advance. One top secret about fat ladies... THEY SPEND HEAVILY FOR ANY GUY WHO CHOSE TO LOVE THEM FOR REAL. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE GETTING LATE TO MARRY... Pls no body should use this means to defraud them ooo. God is watching us. Bye.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man by Ell8(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Cyberrex:

plus size chicks rock, i tell ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys; Would You Do This Even If Offered Millions? (photo) / Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man Hires 3 Prostitutes To Celebrate $96k Payday, But Was Robbed In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.