Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah (41483 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by harriet412(f): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Awwn.. So nice.
Op, may God bless ur Union .
Happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Swissheart(f): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
These are beautiful pictures..... God bless your union.

Doctorgold .....see moi dream pre-wedding picture. What dyu think dear?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by doctorgold(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Swissheart:
These are beautiful pictures..... God bless your union.

Doctorgold .....see moi dream pre-wedding picture. What dyu think dear?

So now deeper life is your friend on this one?
Lol
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by skylowlow: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Awww so simple...

Congratulations to you guys.. God bless una!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by coolsegun2002: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
FelixFelicis:
This guy fall my hand embarassed Why you go fine pass your wife? lipsrsealed angry

Bone oooo...we are naturally finer than dem..na make up dey make dem chance us...if make up artist handle that woman face now..u go see say the guy no go fine reach am...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by sisisioge: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmm... Na on born again level. Well done wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
FelixFelicis:
This guy fall my hand embarassed Why you go fine pass your wife? lipsrsealed angry

There's more to marriage than beauty, you will some some men married to beautiful women regretting their choice based of what they placed their priority on.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by orjaha(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
great luck and God be with your new home

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by ijayebonyi(f): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Congratulations to both of them

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Fumiex(f): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
nice one but d pix is just too religious jare. atleast she for wear earring
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by RealHaute: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

How virgins dey look biko?

HML to you guys in advance. kiss

This one dey look for expo. Haha!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by goonsmi: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
emilerikan16:
more pics

If I no chop una rice make I bend . I don see the address and na Abeokuta.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by donsheddy1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
If na for the union, God will bless it but the pre-wedding shots na zero. Bros, is it by force to have pre-wedding shots or to announce your wedding? If u must have a pre-wedding shoot at least try small. See as the guy shine ur face for photoshop or him think say na shine face go sell ur wedding? Nonesense
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by onos217(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
In Dolly Parton's voice:
How precious is this love we share;
How very precious sweet and rare
Together we belong like daffodils and butterfly.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by goonsmi: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fumiex:
nice one but d pix is just too religious jare. atleast she for wear earring

Please respect their decisions and just wish them well. When it reach your turn you can do as you like.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Congratulations my brother @OP, may the Good Lord prosper and keep your home beyond time and seasons. Happy Married Life in Advance...

I go join you soon

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Dsuccess031(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=emilerikan16 post=55380639]EMILERIKAN 2017

He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtained favour from the Lord, God brought the woman to the man to validate the presence and favour of God on his life... Temitope mi, you are the indisputable evidence of God's presence and favour upon my life and I'm most glad that this favour I hatve found with God in you would remain till eternity.. Yours Eternal, .... Emilerikan

I've known what love really means since the day I met you, you are my definition of true love and perfect commitment. Emilerikan, you are my best gift from God, you made my waiting worthwhile my pride. I love you now and forever.... Temitop

I like am showing d true image of God.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by ifex370(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

How virgins dey look biko?

HML to you guys in advance. kiss

Has anyone ever told you you look so much like omotola shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by chudi55: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
emilerikan16:
EMILERIKAN 2017

He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtained favour from the Lord, God brought the woman to the man to validate the presence and favour of God on his life... Temitope mi, you are the indisputable evidence of God's presence and favour upon my life and I'm most glad that this favour I have found with God in you would remain till eternity.. Yours Eternal, .... Emilerikan

I've known what love really means since the day I met you, you are my definition of true love and perfect commitment. Emilerikan, you are my best gift from God, you made my waiting worthwhile my pride. I love you now and forever.... Temitope

God is love, and love is God... Glad to know that we both have God which is the love in us, hence giving us the capacity to express the experienced love of God we have, together we shall be forever by His grace.. We are set to build a model home to marriages in this generation and generations to come by His grace. Our home is not a lesson but an example and a standard by His grace.. As we seal our love as ordained by love Himself which is God; our love therefore becomes unending and eternal till He tarries... Bliss forever.. Mosunmola & Akolawole

Save the Date 22nd April 2017

http://celebrate.mywedding.com/emilerikanesther
shai 22nd ma birthday bash wishing you happy married life
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
umarshehu58:
She old pass the husby abi

I thought she was his mum before..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by FTBOY: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
HML, op..

this is the type of wife that tells you "let's pray" before you f..k her.+
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by donsheddy1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
I Thought u understood photography, look at that guys forehead, was that not touched?rubbish. OP happy married life but if u wanna be godly, f**k those pre-wedding shots cos they are not a part of your faith. Christians be imitating the world. Nonsense
HungerBAD:
God bless this Marriage.

At last,some Pre-Wedding pictures that look like those of normal people. Not touched or doctored by those professional Photographers, and most importantly, a woman not showing the world some part of her BWEST.

Simple. Not Flashy. A homely looking beautiful woman. A good wife and mother to be.

I see the fear of GOD in this Union.

I am hungerBAD and i APPROVE this UNION.

Lalasticlacla
Fybestboi
Mynd44
Seun

Oya make una come see AUTHENTIC LOVERS here.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by KKKWHITE(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why all these pre wedding photos No pre break up photos
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by blkmum700: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Op ,you sure no be church hook una up?you too smart you know marry all this iPhone girls.

Anyway HML to you guys.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by 0b10010011: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Brother John and Sister Mary
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by charlesazeh(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
emilerikan16:
EMILERIKAN 2017

He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtained favour from the Lord, God brought the woman to the man to validate the presence and favour of God on his life... Temitope mi, you are the indisputable evidence of God's presence and favour upon my life and I'm most glad that this favour I have found with God in you would remain till eternity.. Yours Eternal, .... Emilerikan

I've known what love really means since the day I met you, you are my definition of true love and perfect commitment. Emilerikan, you are my best gift from God, you made my waiting worthwhile my pride. I love you now and forever.... Temitope

God is love, and love is God... Glad to know that we both have God which is the love in us, hence giving us the capacity to express the experienced love of God we have, together we shall be forever by His grace.. We are set to build a model home to marriages in this generation and generations to come by His grace. Our home is not a lesson but an example and a standard by His grace.. As we seal our love as ordained by love Himself which is God; our love therefore becomes unending and eternal till He tarries... Bliss forever.. Mosunmola & Akolawole

Save the Date 22nd April 2017

http://celebrate.mywedding.com/emilerikanesther

a big congrats to you brother and may all the blessings of marriage flow in your new home and God bless your wife with beautiful children...Marriage is a blessing as it is quoted in the bible that he who finds a good wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from almighty...you shall celebrate anniversaries and your children shall celebrate you in years to come...Amen

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by iswallker(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
She said she is a virgin.... grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Swissheart(f): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
doctorgold:

So now deeper life is your friend on this one?
Lol
yes dear...

My dream pinsure
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Alondrah:
Beautiful Christian prewedding picturessmiley

Asin my sista, no be small Christian pictures. The holiness is the pix is heart breaking grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
All these oversabi Christians. She can't even apply make up or do her hair.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by TrumporIdie: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Deeper life wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos / Who Handles Breakups Easier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.