Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,937 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah (41479 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2017
charlesazeh:

yes bro! youths in their right senses shouldn't have died for these carlos and wicked self centered politicians....since i was born and now i born 2 kids... same name and faces wen rule us b4 still dey show for news not even as ex but present...d tin tire me ooo....i am a politician and next election i go contest for house of assembly..... we can do it! yes we can! we need to forget about the media fight of one being corrupt cos they are all guilty of selfishness and corruption...how can a country governed by same circle from time immemorial grow when its same wicked and selfish idiots...... youths needs to stand up for our right.... bob marley said that...
It's sad. Imagine our parents having Olusola and we having Bukola as our SPs. One family in population of over 120 million. Since I've been born, it's been same names, same people, same 'thiefie thiefie' people.

I'm not really bothered about this generation, I'm more bothered about the future generations; my children, your children. That's the most important. Cuz tbh, no revolution can straighten this bend present generation

Which lga are you representing?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by charlesazeh(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
It's sad. Imagine our parents having Olusola and we having Bukola as our SPs. One family in population of over 120 million. Since I've been born, it's been same names, same people, same 'thiefie thiefie' people.

I'm not really bothered about this generation, I'm more bothered about the future generations; my children, your children. That's the most important. Cuz tbh, no revolution can straighten this bend present generation

Which lga are you representing?

Oshimili North....delta
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2017
FelixFelicis:
This guy fall my hand embarassed Why you go fine pass your wife? lipsrsealed angry
I think say na only me see am
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 09, 2017
charlesazeh:

Oshimili North....delta
oh! Delta is way better than my Kogi cry cry cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by charlesazeh(m): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

why did you say its way better! elaborate
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by charlesazeh(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Delta is not not better o just that my late dad started politics from grassroot and through him i have met so many people that holds offices in my state...so it makes it a bit easier..
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by audujosh(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Congrats to u both. Finally some sane pre wedding pix!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by captainrock(m): 2:52am On Apr 09, 2017
emilerikan16:
more pics
as for me, this is the best pre wedding photo have seen, everything about Jesus is just classy!!! enjoy your marriage jare. no Photoshop unlike some people.. the people wedding will be different from dere pre wedding photos.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by oodua1stson: 6:31am On Apr 09, 2017
naijafella:
Congratulations.. But this kain wife go ban all in laws from visiting. I can see it in her eyes.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by oodua1stson: 6:32am On Apr 09, 2017
Yor madam con look like fagin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by udysweet(f): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Happy married life. God bless your union

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by emilerikan16(m): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Oga is it only those that attend deeper life or Apostolic faith do not make up, your point does not make sense at all judge by yourself is it natural beauty or artificial beauty?
Oluola89:
By her dia appearance u shall know dem..This is Deeper life or Apostolic Faith 6ta.. Chai! This girl body no fit make ma prick stand at all..sorry o..she use style worwor
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by emilerikan16(m): 6:38am On Apr 09, 2017
God bless you

captainrock:

as for me, this is the best pre wedding photo have seen, everything about Jesus is just classy!!! enjoy your marriage jare. no Photoshop unlike some people.. the people wedding will be different from dere pre wedding photos.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by emilerikan16(m): 6:42am On Apr 09, 2017
You are right Sir, NCCF will never die........

lonipeter:

see prewedding shots wey make sense, Nairaland don almost make person forget how things suppose be with yeye half-na.ked pictures everywhere. God bless your union jare. Another home for Christ!

Wait Oo, e be like say I sabi this bros o, I think we both served in Abia State in 2012. I think he was the Prayo at the NCCF state house then.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Joh227: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2017
God bless the union,all d mature guyz in d house should go nd get marry o o.nd stop fucking glrz around...matcheee........

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by 2shur: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2017
D guy dob dey fuc her pusi
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Greatidonis: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Con feats thats a good wife you gat there. I can tell you for sure. But ignore her cries make you dey Bleep am well.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2017
End time marriage.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by chuksvoice: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Please someone explain to me, I don't understand the essence of this trend called pre-wedding photos. How did it started and what is it meant to achieve?
Thanks
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by solidman59(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Deeper life things lol. Better than the good for nothing slay queens tho.

HML GUYS

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by baeboo: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2017
naijafella:
Congratulations.. But this kain wife go ban all in laws from visiting. I can see it in her eyes.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Oluola89(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2017
charlesazeh:

i just checked your profile and you cool and responsible to speak ill about your brother's wife to be just in the nae of fun.....just wish the op and the wife well so that all we seek we shall find...one luv bruv
Shei make I no talk truth again?..The bae no fine.. she worwor
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by charlesazeh(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Oluola89:

Shei make I no talk truth again?..The bae no fine.. she worwor

continue to dey talk truth for wetin no be ur mata, as truth talker, wetin concern me jare o! maybe OP pay you to help am access him wife...smh
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Jayuba(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2017
nice one. Dats how my own will be.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2017
@op, don't mind most of those saying negative words. Most of them wish they could be lucky to have such as wife.

The fact that you posted your pre-wedding pic on nairaland, then you should also be ready for all manners of negative comments.

The lord bless your marriage, it shall be like heaven on earth marriage. Marriage killers shall not locate your home.

I also use your post as a prayer points to every one of us praying for such a glorious day as yours to come our way in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
how I love these pics... dy look so decent and beautiful ..happy marriage life

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Firstlady09:
See natural beauty not like all those fake slay queens grin ,ur wife looks like a virgin tho.
Looks like a virgin ke... How do virgins look?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by MrRhymes101(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
emilerikan16:
EMILERIKAN 2017

He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtained favour from the Lord, God brought the woman to the man to validate the presence and favour of God on his life... Temitope mi, you are the indisputable evidence of God's presence and favour upon my life and I'm most glad that this favour I have found with God in you would remain till eternity.. Yours Eternal, .... Emilerikan

I've known what love really means since the day I met you, you are my definition of true love and perfect commitment. Emilerikan, you are my best gift from God, you made my waiting worthwhile my pride. I love you now and forever.... Temitope

God is love, and love is God... Glad to know that we both have God which is the love in us, hence giving us the capacity to express the experienced love of God we have, together we shall be forever by His grace.. We are set to build a model home to marriages in this generation and generations to come by His grace. Our home is not a lesson but an example and a standard by His grace.. As we seal our love as ordained by love Himself which is God; our love therefore becomes unending and eternal till He tarries... Bliss forever.. Mosunmola & Akolawole

Save the Date 22nd April 2017

http://celebrate.mywedding.com/emilerikanesther
Congrats. watch me MC weddings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zNZfOwAvA

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by emilerikan16(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Godchild2015:
@op, don't mind most of those saying negative words. Most of them wish they could be lucky to have such as wife.

The fact that you posted your pre-wedding pic on nairaland, then you should also be ready for all manners of negative comments.

The lord bless your marriage, it shall be like heaven on earth marriage. Marriage killers shall not locate your home.

I also use your post as a prayer points to every one of us praying for such a glorious day as yours to come our way in Jesus Name

Thanks for that, Glory
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by sweetilicious(f): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Happy married life.Hapiness will be in your household often

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by adorablepepple(f): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
umarshehu58:
She old pass the husby abi
Aye o!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by adorablepepple(f): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
naijafella:
Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos / Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.