Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) (68359 Views)

Troops Intercept Boko Haram Suicide Bomb Squad(photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Squad Fly In A Private Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by mousco(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

This Ijaw people are a strange bunch. They have this strange knack,for celebrating strange people. So this is the best Ijawland can bring?

So these are the best best the Ijaw Nation has produced since God created them.

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan
And the " Rebel" Isaac Adaka Boro.

And we wonder why a University Dropout,turned Warlord like Asari can hold sway there and is being celebrated?

The Ijaws should go and better themselves by getting better educated,instead of celebrating fishermen warlords.

Nonesense.

U better mind how to talk on social media, why not face Asari n leave the Ijaw nation alone if u go through what u typed, u will know you r not even educated

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by adesamix(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

This Ijaw people are a strange bunch. They have this strange knack,for celebrating strange people. So this is the best Ijawland can bring?

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

And we wonder why a University Dropout,turned Warlord like Asari can hold sway there and is being celebrated?

The Ijaws should go and better themselves by getting better educated,instead of celebrating fishermen warlords.

Nonesense.
mind u they are d one dt produced best educated president in Nigeria, PHD holder, the one u called secondary school drop out owning university.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

WTF are you begging him? If a man abuse your household, it doesn't matter whether he mentions your fathers name, the fact remains that your household is insulted. You don't beg a man not to insult your father, you put him where he belongs.

Well, i guess you are right but i don't belong to the Ijaw nation but have sympathy for their cause as i am Yoruba but i take exception to disparaging a generality of people.
In addition, Isaac Adaka Boro remains my hero for daring the establishment at the time he did.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by Langbasa: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Freewoman:
Blood ''thirty'' celebrants.............................,
BLOOD FIFTY CELEBRANTS
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
But where is his custom beard ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

Nonesense.

Thank God for the Internet. Talk is cheap.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

Nonesense.
Give yourself head ache, cant you see the Nigerian police guarding them? do you have such privilege in your Hut?
same governement looking for tompolo are same people guarding him and you think Nigeria is not one big movie stage.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
henrimoto:

Thank God for the Internet. Talk is cheap.
Talk is xtreemly cheap I tell U.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

U worthy to be listed.

Among those listed you are the most wretched.

U like feeling yourself. grin
Efe was poor and a wretch before BBN, now his story has changed irrespective of who emerge winner.

Samuel Orthom was a "cabu cabu" driver in Benue state, now he is the Governor of the state after becoming a minister.

Stop feeling yourself brother, nobody ever told you I was rich or a billionaire, I don't think I even did bro... No need to feel. yourself oga billionaire...

An advice for you, you need a lot of growing up to do SIR!

one love and I'm sure you aren't expecting a further reply from me...

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
adesamix:
mind u they are d one dt produced best educated president in Nigeria, PHD holder, the one u called secondary school drop out owning university.
Thats the irony that guy failed to grab.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Efe was poor and a wretch before BBN, now his story has changed irrespective of who emerge winner.

Samuel Orthom was a "cabu cabu" driver in Benue state, now he is the Governor of the state after becoming a minister.

Stop feeling yourself brother, nobody ever told you I was rich or a billionaire, I don't think I even did bro... No need to feel. yourself oga billionaire...

An advice for you, you need a lot of growing up to do SIR!

one love and I'm sure you aren't expecting a further reply from me...

Tonye, get a skill and a job.

Ass licking in politics won't take u any where.

Learn a skill and be a role model.

You have potentials but don't allow mediocre and certificated m0r0ns called politicians kill it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
ReachHard:
Nor be Tompolo I dey see for there

He don come back from exile ni?
nah for news paper E go exile, the man dey His Home town since.U nor see police excorting and protecting them too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
odduduwa:
I just want the so called Niger delta to see how Yoruba's detest and watch them in disdain ,they insult gej and hide under the slogan that he is corrupt .check the tribe that insult the so called Niger Delta na Yoruba.when you insult tinubu and pastor adeboye they ll say Igbo's don't have respect but they ll insult your own and still expect you support them
No vex oh Abeg, what has IGBO got to do with this? the guy insult Ijaw why putting IGBO into this? or you wan GRAB LAND here?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Well, i guess you are right but i don't belong to the Ijaw nation but have sympathy for their cause as i am Yoruba but i take exception to disparaging a generality of people.
In addition, Isaac Adaka Boro remains my hero for daring the establishment at the time he did.
Oh, I am Ijaw but never will I make reckless comment against another tribe especially when unprovoked (I understand that people do nasty things in pro vocation which I think we all might be guilty of one time or the other). That dude is not sane in any definition. He is mentally sick! Funny enough he is in the USA where racism is looked down on (for his sake), yet he is deeply consumed by bigotry and racism.

As for the names he mentioned, only Boro and Timaya I am proud of any day...

of course, myself too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by goldedprince: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
i was here. call us terrorist, call us anything you want. we are proud of what we are.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
hisgrace090:
Niger delta boys and militancy,
What a profession?
if U have OIl it will B same in your region wink
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by ReachHard: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
erico2k2:

nah for news paper E go exile, the man dey His Home town since.U nor see police excorting and protecting them too grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I dey laff.. Naija my kwantiri LMFAO
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by malaki39: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

Nonesense.

I see...
Please remind us your presidential candidate in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by CHukZero: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

Nonesense.
I understand ur plight.u dnt hav any one 2 celebrate in ur Entire Generation.issokay.take heart.allow dem 2 celebrate him.He is a tout,warlord. I guess its Better Here or there than being deluded.from ur choice of words u dnt even celebrate or Praise God.So who are u? What hav u ever celebrated? Independence? Or Boxing Day? Get a Real Life fellow.
ABEG don't MIND me O,I jst wanted to Attack u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Oh, I am Ijaw but never will I make reckless comment against another tribe especially when unprovoked (I understand that people do nasty things in pro vocation which I think we all might be guilty of one time or the other). That dude is not sane in any definition. He is mentally sick! Funny enough he is in the USA where racism is looked down on (for his sake), yet he is deeply consumed by bigotry and racism.

As for the names he mentioned, only Boro and Timaya I am proud of any day...

of course, myself too cheesy
Your attitude with the bolded just gave us a clue to why someone can insult your people cheaply.

Stop all these holier than thou biko

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
odduduwa:
tinubu ,awolowo are all fools even pastor adebayo ,amosu,aregbesola are idiots and useless yes how do you feel about that get lost
ahahI say make U nor Vex nah I ask simple question I nor call names nah, I ask wetin concern IGBO 4 THIS MATTER U just dey para anyhow aahah,E pain U reach like dis? LAND GRABBERS.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by bilazego(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

Nonesense.

The names you listed have achieved a lot for their people and country. Who knows you beyond your useless comments in this forum. In days to come people like you will run mad because of hunger and their hate filled hearts.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Your attitude with the bolded just gave us a clue to why someone can insult your people cheaply.

Stop all these holier than thou biko
God and nature have given humans the right and privilege to describe individuals and a group the way best suit them. Those that misuse this privilege will only expose themselves to the world that they aren't worth living among sane men/women.

I can't tell anybody to love or hate me or my group or anybody, but those that choose to hate will surely be consumed by their hatred.

As per the quoted, I wish those names I didn't list made use of their rare opportunity for the good of our people and other oppressed people, our story would have been different by now.
Re: Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) by nigeriagospel(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Tout.

Thug.

Terrorist.

Illiterate.

TonyeBarcanista.
Diezani
Timaya.
E.K. Clark
Goodluck Jonathan

Nonesense.
mumu your yorubad jealous and fearful tribe wil forever remain slave to the north like maid while they keep using and dumping you,yoruba graduates that cnt speak good english,lecturer lecturing english language with yoruba.how many of you can speak against oppression and defend your land?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.