Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (71573 Views)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Pchidexy:
I repeat, when I was young, we use to have light for close to 18hrs. This is a fact. However, nowadays light has gone to the dogs. Will you still deny that graduates where once given automatic employment and other benefits on graduation. I used to enjoy pipe borne water in my compound but all those things re now non existing. False patriotism is your problem.

You refused to answer the questions.

Which year....where? Was it the same exact location? That's how scientists compare variable s and constants.

Light has depreciated but be specific about the particular era so that we can compare.

Already your argument is falling apart as your comment shows. Graduates were given automatic employment. YES. What was the population then? How many people were literate then? How many developed countries still give auto employment?

You used to enjoy pipe borne water....maybe your landlord was a nice man then and in 2017, you have an evil one. Believe me, I know some people who didn't use to have water in 1990 but now have water even living in the same area.

A scientist would ask for variables and constants in the scenario I just painted here.

You might say I have false patriotism. Maybe. But you too have already made up your mind to not improve Nigeria no matter what. We all have our quota to contribute.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2017
gypsey:
i don't need a nigerian passport I was born in England, my parents are nigerians hence my concern, sorry for the disappointment.

Yawn... so many bad English teachers in England then.

Stay in England, sir. So much better then than here in Nigeria. Don't worry we would one day develop it. We know it's bad here.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by CaptPlanet(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2017
UncleJJ:

Why did you come back to Nigeria , after visiting Dubai ?
https://www.nairaland.com/2529096/nigerian-prostitutes-swears-nakedly-dubai

Your kind has been complaining since 1999, I can bet, if we check your post.. we will find proof.

Lol. Please tell me where there are no prostitutes? You can;t judge her, thats her life besides, if naija were in order, who knows she might not be in that line of biz.

Oh and before you start another stereotype statements A naked prostitute has 0 effect on the fact that Nigeria is sinking every new day. Your politicians have taught virtually every youth to attack people's personality an dump the message.

When was the last time you had stable power supply?, when was the last time u got water without providing it for yourself? Your politicians travel abroad with your money for check up when they have headaches, meanwhile police are killing people left right center. No one can even criticise the govt without looking over their shoulders.

when was the lats time u traveled on good roads? Our mind has been beaten and bent so much that most of us don't even know what quality life means, thats why i chose to use dubai (a desret as our ex president once called it) as a reference for you. Their citizens are well taken care of by their government. there's a good enviroment for them to do whatever biz they want to venture into, your politicians even have houses there!

its easy to visit, you should try it sometime and widen your scope. "landlord travel and see" song is for "your kind"

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by ipodstinks: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Trust me if that guy aint yoruba i will deactivate my NLand accnt.
Even on nairaland here many yorubas have other accounts claiming igbo.

Igboman is always proud of who he is.!

greatest lie of the century. only Igbo tribe in Africa never proud of his tribe. that is why they carry English for head like gala. my cousin is in Dortmund, he never forgot his town language talk less of denouncing his tribe and nation. he has bin dere for 10 years now. yorubas can never forget who they are. The obvious is that, that guy is an Igbo bastard.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Stay in England, sir. So much better then than here in Nigeria. Don't worry we would one day develop it. We know it's bad here.
I will, thanks for the Advice, grin there's nothing wrong with hoping and praying. Good luck with it. Perhaps if you keep repeating nigeria will get better then one day it will. your country, your future and the future of your children is in a mess and all you are concerned about are my bad spellings. I pity you grin
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by ipodstinks: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

grin, you are a murderer. you killed that guy. bravo.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Pchidexy(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

You refused to answer the questions.

Which year....where? Was it the same exact location? That's how scientists compare variable s and constants.

Light has depreciated but be specific about the particular era so that we can compare.

Already your argument is falling apart as your comment shows. Graduates were given automatic employment. YES. What was the population then? How many people were literate then? How many developed countries still give auto employment?

You used to enjoy pipe borne water....maybe your landlord was a nice man then and in 2017, you have an evil one. Believe me, I know some people who didn't use to have water in 1990 but now have water even living in the same area.

A scientist would ask for variables and constants in the scenario I just painted here.

You might say I have false patriotism. Maybe. But you too have already made up your mind to not improve Nigeria no matter what. We all have our quota to contribute.
I hope Nigeria gets better. This is my country. However, with what I am seeing, there is no hope. A country whose president seeks medical care outside the shores of the country. A country where all the elite and political class have their children schooling abroad including the president. SMH for a country that has hope. Face reality boss! Maybe you re a politician.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2017
ipodstinks:
I don't believe this, you people will never ever be liberated, your country, your future and the future of your children is in a mess and what you are rejoicing about is that he killed me? just because I made few spelling mistakes. I feel sorry for you embarassed

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by BLACKdagger: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Trexnemesis:

Which fight nah? When will u people grow up?

Except u are a hypocrite and disrespecter of truth.
Check the person dat made the first comment if its in anyway connected to d topic.

Today is sunday i dnt just want complicate issues today.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by BLACKdagger: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2017
ipodstinks:

[s]greatest lie of the century. only Igbo tribe in Africa never proud of his tribe. that is why they carry English for head like gala. my cousin is in Dortmund, he never forgot his town language talk less of denouncing his tribe and nation. he has bin dere for 10 years now. yorubas can never forget who they are. The obvious is that, that guy is an Igbo bastard[/s].

Today is sunday i will pretend n leave u.
Quote me 2morro. cool
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by BLACKdagger: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2017
zanogo:

[s]says someone from a tribe that reeks of inferiority complex,your lots are just comedians,most people knows ibos impersonate yorubas on this forum....NOBODY gives a Bleep about you or your account.[/s]

Today is sunday so i didnt see this.
Check back tomorrow cool
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Pchidexy:
I hope Nigeria gets better. This is my country. However, with what I am seeing, there is no hope. A country whose president seeks medical care outside the shores of the country. A country where all the elite and political class have their children schooling abroad including the president. SMH for a country that has hope. Face reality boss! Maybe you re a politician.
he is not a politician, he is Adamantly in denial or maybe he believes in magic one day some one will wave a magic wand and Nigeria will turn into America. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by wilfrik200(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
blackberlin:
Sometimes I don't blame someone like this. A lot of people don't enjoy anything as citizens of Nigeria. But I know there's hope for Nigeria. . . The more people wake up and hold politicians and public office holders responsible for their actions, the better for us all.

We really need to spring up. . . Nigeria has great potentials with its vast population of hardworking and innovative citizens.

Just give us electricity in Naija, as in... South Africans will come and be washing plates here (no offence S/A).

I am a Nigerian but i am quiet disappointed with the caliber and crop of leaders we have in my country. In SA, the institutions guarantee business growth and at same time promotes and rewards entrepreneurial skills while on the other hand, The institutions in our country are failure driven with nepotism as its cardinal criteria for choosing the best(worst) to head such institution. We as a country need to stand as say enough is enough. Few idi...ots are exploiting our divisions and which has provided them with fertile ground to perpetrate their evil intentions on innocent Nigerians. Lets Wake up and save this country!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
gypsey:
I will, thanks for the Advice, grin there's nothing wrong with hoping and praying. Good luck with it. Perhaps if you keep repeating nigeria will get better then one day it will. your country, your future and the future of your children is in a mess and all you are concerned about are my bad spellings. I pity you grin

So your online rants have helped England's GDP?

Yawn...

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Citizens of the Islamic and Demonic Zoo.

TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A NIGERIAN. THEY HAVE NOTHING UP STAIRS BUT ALWAYS INCITING RELIGIOUS FLAMES. EMPTY PEOPLE!!!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Pchidexy:

I am not a politician, Sir. I see you dodged my questions again.

PMB going abroad to seek treatment after spending billions on Aso Rock clinic is foolish. ..but be honest, chief, if you had the means, will your kids go to Cambridge or OAU?

Let's work together to make Nigeria better. We must contribute our quota (no matter how small) to the development of the country. Whining online won't yield any fruits.

Have a nice week ahead.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

So your online rants have helped England's GDP?

Yawn...
Man! stop your childish attitude And worry about your own country, nigeria has more problems than England. it's either you are in denial of that fact or you are not as educated as you have claimed

I admire your optimism though, one day a magician will wave a magic wand and Nigeria will turn into America. grin
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by lanchy: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2017
He is being safe......If he does NOT have a second Nationality, they can NEVER deport him from Germany. They can deport him now by stripping him of his German citizenship leaving him with the Nigerian one....at which point they can deport him to Nigeria.

But if he renounces Nigeria, Germany CANNOT strip him of his German citizenship as this would make him STATELESS, which is a crime under international law. Smart guy....must be up to something!!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2017
gypsey:
Man! stop your childish attitude And worry about your own country, nigeria has more problems than England. it's either you are in denial of that fact or you are not as educated as you have claimed

I never claimed any kind of fancy education....
gypsey:
i don't need a nigerian passport I was born in England, my parents are nigerians hence my concern, sorry for the disappointment.
gypsey:

I never claimed any kind of fancy education.... you are the one who doesn't need the Nigerian passport
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2017
ipodstinks:
greatest lie of the century. only Igbo tribe in Africa never proud of his tribe. that is why they carry English for head like gala. my cousin is in Dortmund, he never forgot his town language talk less of denouncing his tribe and nation. he has bin dere for 10 years now. yorubas can never forget who they are. The obvious is that, that guy is an Igbo bastard.

https://www.nairaland.com/3711943/parents-banned-me-speaking-igbo

As a reference. ..

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2017
ipodstinks:

I actually didn't want to...but he made me a serial killer!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

I never claimed any kind of fancy education....

I never claimed any kind of fancy education.... you are the one who doesn't need the Nigerian passport
yes, i also added that my origin is nigeria hence my concern about nigeria, I was born in England doesnt make me more human than you are or any other Nigerian, Infact I am more Nigerian than English i have families in nigeria. I would rather hear an uncomfortable truth than a pleasant lie in the case of nigeria's economy situation at present. though it may not have any affect on me directly.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by piratez: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2017
We re all in this shit together u can not Conan escape only u,lol
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by BudeYahooCom: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2017
selflessmaya:
Nigerians like talking nonsense. the reason a lot of Nigerians are still talking "e go better" is because they haven't crossed the borders of this country to see how beautiful life can be. in 2017, someone is still saying "when we have electricity, we shall..." and then have the nerve to make fun of those who worked their way out to a place that is so much better than your "we shall..." dream land, many comments here are making fun of this guy as if they wouldn't trade places with him in a heart beat if they had the opportunity, he has acquired permanent residence already, he can stay in the EU for life, now he's qualified for citizenship & nigeria is doing what it does best, holding citizens back, he'll still acquire german citizenship, they have exceptions for ppl in his shoes, he just needs to show proof that he tried and failed which he now has.
I used to be hopeful for nigeria too but it will not get better anytime soon. it does not nurture potential, it does not reward hardwork, it does not encourage ambition. the best grow up and discover they can do better and move abroad, massive brain drain happening in this country, only the ppl with no opportunity stay behind, how can such a country progress, even those living in the country save money to give birth in the US, those kids will grow up and run off with their black passports. no security, no order or professionalism (those who have crossed customs/immigration at the airport severally can relate) no infrastructure. someone working at mcdonalds in london earns more than a doctor in nigeria and enjoys better quality of life. no one really loves nigeria, they just have no choice.
Nigeria is not a country, it's a business, few are profiting and the others are suffering and smiling, rejoicing when those who escaped nigeria have problems, misery loves company.

Anybody who thinks nigeria will get better is a demented buffoon wallowing in self-deceit.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
gypsey:
yes, i also added that my origin is nigeria hence my concern about nigeria, I was born in England doesnt make me more human than you are or any other Nigerian, Infact I am more Nigerian than English i have families in nigeria. I would rather hear an uncomfortable truth than a pleasant lie in the case of nigeria's economy situation at present.

Thank you. Now you and i can stop derailing the thread. grin

If you didn't come with insults first, I wont have replied in kind. Check the genesis and you would see that's true.

My regards to Queen Elizabeth grin
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by CaptPlanet(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

How old is Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

We have very bad leaders....age is irrelevant to that.

Ask Kogi indigenes about their governor, Yahya Bello.

Bukola Saraki is 53. Became a Governor at 38 or so. Ask resident Kwarans about what he gave them when he singlehandedly ruined Société Générale and TRADE banks.

I'd agree with u about age but can u compare Trump's achievement before he became president to Buhari's or any other president we've had? u get the picture.

I also agree with you, every problem nigeria is facing is the fault of our past and present leaders. Its a shame also cos there's no end in sight.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Thank you. Now you and i can stop derailing the thread. grin

If you didn't come with insults first, I wont have replied in kind. Check the genesis and you would see that's true.

My regards to Queen Elizabeth grin
i never insulted you, all I pointed out was how you are throwing insults instead of making a constructive arguments, then you carried on pointed out my spelling mistakes, i accepted my mistakes sarcastically you misunderstood and continued with more insults.

look! I don't know it all, i am here to learn too especially about nigeria and the best people to teach me or to learn from are nigerians (like you ) the ones who lives there and has the experience. Nigeria problems affects me too perhaps not directly.ciao!

I ve never even met queen Elizabeth. I don't even like the monarchy we are working our asses off and paying huge taxes while they are squandering our money and contributing nothing.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by 1miccza: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pchidexy:
Thank you! I like that word 'false patriotism' Nigeria bleeps us all.

Honestly bro that's just the glaring truth.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
gypsey:
i never insulted you, all I pointed out was how you are throwing insults instead of making a constructive arguments, then you carried on pointed out my spelling mistakes, i accepted my mistakes sarcastically you misunderstood and continued with more insults.

look! I don't know it all, i am here to learn too especially about nigeria and the best people to teach me or to learn from are nigerians (like you ) the ones who lives there and has the experience. Nigeria problems affects me too perhaps not directly.ciao!

I ve never even met queen Elizabeth. I don't even like the monarchy

Grrr. ... I never insulted you. Just told you harsh facts. I would appreciate if you could point out where I drew first blood.

You threw first punch, unfortunately I had your time. Please point out where I insulted anyone 1st. When u don't find it, come back to apologize.

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Grrr. ...
it's fine i accepted your apology grin
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by colossus91(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
lol no escape from Nigeria again even to commit suicide now they will rescue u,hmmmmm Angel Gabu and co please sound it jare let this world end!

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
DrWise:

South Africa got independence before Nigeria. It was apartheid that ended in the 90s.
Really! Then the apartheid did favor them because their economy is far better than ours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.