Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,646 members, 7,844,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (71567 Views)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by megafone: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Why return it? Take it to OLX... sell it! But, who go buy sef?
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Yawn. ... God descended from the heavens to create the borders of USA or Israel?

You would win the Nobel for Stupidity easily without any competition...if only it existed! sad

Why still yawning? Better wake up to reality.

So first, as a hopeless black man, you just accept it as okay for whites to come and create a country for you? Up till the point that you attack your own race to defend such false existence, Damn!

Next you compare the creation of the U. S. A to that of Nigeria? Please stop, just fvcking stop.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by 1miccza: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2017
tunluvus:
The things u have wil continue 2 b valueless until u give value to it urself. An average living American citizen wil wake up every morning nd say GOD BLESS AMERICA, u wake every morning raining all sort of curse on ur country nd u complaining tinz ar very hard, tell me y wldnt it be? no one is ever tinking of creating a job buh always wanting 2 get 1, putin blames on others for ur own misfortune, how on earth do u tink dat wil make u a beta person. Until den wen we start pirotizing d country, bliv in ourself nd killing all sort of inferiority complex tinz ar goin to remain d xme. Remeber change begins with you. #GODBLESS NIGERIA #ISTANDWITHCHANGE #IREPNAIJA

My brother what do you expect when you try to take that step and the economy shuts you down without encouragement. Let's forget false patriotism and face the glaring truths.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nigeriadondie: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Come to think of it of what use is Nigerian citizenship? Absolutely useless. The real citizens of this doomed nation are the looters and theives in power not the masses. While watching Aljazeera news on meningitis outbreak it is so shameful to show pictures of patients including children in a hospital on the floor. Tell me of what value is the Nigerian citizenship. Some Nigerians with blind and baseless optimism for the future of this country should think twice. No country survives in the face the continued looting spree with no signs it would ever stop. If we don't adopt the Chonese model then anyone thinking of a future for this nation is suffering from self deception which is d highest form of deceit. LOOK THE DEVIL HAS MORE HOPE THAN THIS USELESS NATION.
The video link shows what I am saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

That man did it cos German law doesnt accept dual citizenship. Many countries with such laws demand u renounce your citizenship but if he shows evidence that his request has not been granted he can still be given citizenship as long as he satisfies other conditions including language proficiency.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

Why still yawning? Better wake up to reality.

So first, as a hopeless black man, you just accept it as okay for whites to come and create a country for you? Up till the point that you attack your own race to defend such false existence, Damn!

Next you compare the creation of the U. S. A to that of Nigeria? Please stop, just fvcking stop.

LOL. I don't even know where to begin to dissect your stupidity. If you do a CT scan, I swear you would see cotton wool in the space where you should have brains.

Instead of behaving like a rabid dog online, why not take your chest beating to the British Consulate or American Embassy to complain? Stop barking online , go and meet Theresa May in the UK to voice your complaints. Passport of what country do you use again?

LOL. You amuse me so much. I would like to study you as a scientific lab specimen. Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by terwasee(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2017
As of now I lost hope on Nigerian cause the people rulling us don't love this country, all there plan is how to Sultanic this country. People are being killed in villages, persecution every were no sight of stopping Fulani invation no one is even cares, the explosion that happened in England some of our politicians who don't no how people are killed in Nigerian day by day are sending condolences massege to England for eye service. I love this country, I love my country but if you are over powered against your wish you would think otherwise.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

LOL. I don't even know where to begin to dissect your stupidity. If you do a CT scan, I swear you would see cotton wool in the space where you should have brains.

Instead of behaving like a rabid dog online, why not take your chest beating to the British Consulate or American Embassy to complain? Stop barking online , go and meet Theresa May in the UK to voice your complaints. Passport of what country do you use again?

LOL. You amuse me so much. I would like to study you as a scientific lab specimen. Hahaha

So you can't even counter just one point?

I was excited seeing so many words in your response, hoping to at least find a point.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

So you can't even counter just one point?

I was excited seeing so many words in your response, hoping to at least find a point.

Yawn. ..sent you a pix the first time. Look at it very well, sir!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by IgboLoyalist: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
See them saying "once we have electricity", as if they are strangers in this shithole.

This country needs to separate to progress and that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Some say "proudly Naija", but ask them what they are proud of False patriots. If you are a true patriot, how can you be proud of this naija?

They say "proudly naija", as if it were blacks that created Nigeria, but we all know that it was whites that created Nigeria. The British created your country, yet you are screaming proudly naija like some dullard, yet when they say the black man is dull, you quickly get annoyed.

Sigh

Beautifully written; Once the African man is awakened to the fact that people are living like kings in their own land in other regions of the world, the better. People would kill for the natural resources Africa has, Europe was going to war with other Europeans for it in the 18th century. Now it's greedy politicians like Mugabe, Zuma, Museveni stealing it away, and some are still building mud houses. They're not even building their roads anymore, China as taken that job. HOW CAN YOU BE PROUD WHEN ANOTHER MAN IS BUILDING YOUR ROADS AND INFRASTRUCTURE. Sadly, I cannot blame those that look down on Africans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by londoner: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2017
linearity:

It is kind of true, but reversed though.

You can be a citizen of any country, without the pre-condition of renouncing your previous citizenship, but your citizenship oath will contain phrases in line with you swearing allegiance to your new country.

However, some countries have a law that, you loose been their citizenship, once you take up the citizenship of another country.

E.g. You loose US citizenship, if you are at least 18 years old and acquire the citizenship of another country....Though there is a wiggle room around this as. In that, you can still retain your US citizenship if your intent is not to loose it.

I think in the case of Germany you have to renounce in most cases.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
terwasee:
As of now I lost hope on Nigerian cause the people rulling us don't love this country, all there plan is how to Sultanic this country. People are being killed in villages, persecution every were no sight of stopping Fulani invation no one is even cares, the explosion that happened in England some of our politicians who don't no how people are killed in Nigerian day by day are sending condolences massege to England for eye service. I love this country, I love my country but if you are over powered against your wish you would think otherwise.

You know it's sad when you see people "standing" by France / England when they have terrorist attacks. Boko Haram throws bombs daily yet

1. these same blacks supporting whites won't support themselves
2. the whites they supported won't support them.

I feel sad when PMB rushes to condemn attacks in London while Maiduguri was bombed the same week and we didn't hear a word from him.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by zanogo(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Trust me if that guy aint yoruba i will deactivate my NLand accnt.
Even on nairaland here many yorubas have other accounts claiming igbo.

Igboman is always proud of who he is.!

says someone from a tribe that reeks of inferiority complex,your lots are just comedians,most people knows ibos impersonate yorubas on this forum....NOBODY gives a Bleep about you or your account.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by austinbrown: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Pls I also want denounce Nigerian citizenship

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nigeriadondie: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2017
blackberlin:
Sometimes I don't blame someone like this. A lot of people don't enjoy anything as citizens of Nigeria. But I know there's hope for Nigeria. . . The more people wake up and hold politicians and public office holders responsible for their actions, the better for us all.

We really need to spring up. . . Nigeria has great potentials with its vast population of hardworking and innovative citizens.

Just give us electricity in Naija, as in... South Africans will come and be washing plates here (no offence S/A).
With docile masses useless national assembly making self serving laws to curb d looting then no hope. Watch the video below

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Daboomb: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2017
londoner:
In some countries they don't have dual citizenship so it makes sense for some people to renounce their Nigerian citizenship to hold one from a country in which they now reside?

This is not "some countries", it is GERMANY!
Germany allows dual citizenship.

Having said that, l am sure this person is a LiePOD trying to attract undue attention as usual.

If he/she does not want to hold Nigerian citizenship, instead of all these, just drop the Nigerian passport in your furnace and burn it.
End of Story.

You are a citizen of any country whose Passport you carry...and vice versa.

Flat-headed LiePODS making a nuisance of themselves everywhere.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Trexnemesis(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Afonjas always start d fight as u can see.

Which fight nah? When will u people grow up?
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2017
By God's grace, this nation will separate, then tribalism will be killed and progress shall be made from the birthed nations.

Only a fool does the same thing over and over again and expects a different result.

In the year 2050, I bet you, the then power minister will be saying "due to gas constraints, our power turbines have been shut down, hence no electricity".

God please come to the aid of your children and undo what the British did and all the suffering that has followed till date.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Daboomb: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Come to think of it of what use is Nigerian citizenship? Absolutely useless. The real citizens of this doomed nation are the looters and theives in power not the masses. While watching Aljazeera news on meningitis outbreak it is so shameful to show pictures of patients including children in a hospital on the floor. Tell me of what value is the Nigerian citizenship. Some Nigerians with blind and baseless optimism for the future of this country should think twice. No country survives in the face the continued looting spree with no signs it would ever stop. If we don't adopt the Chonese model then anyone thinking of a future for this nation is suffering from self deception which is d highest form of deceit. LOOK THE DEVIL HAS MORE HOPE THAN THIS USELESS NATION.
The video link shows what I am saying

That man did it cos German law doesnt accept dual citizenship. Many countries with such laws demand u renounce your citizenship but if he shows evidence that his request has not been granted he can still be given citizenship as long as he satisfies other conditions including language proficiency.

It is not the "Looters" fault!
It is the fault of "stewpid masses" ......... and we see the way some of you back them (The Sarakis, The Dino Melayes, Olisah Metuhs, Iboris, Dasukis, e.t.c)!
Stewpid masses who cannot take their country back from the looters but would rather be praise-singing the very people who oppress them.

Until the stewpid masses grow some balls and take back their citizenship, they are just what they are: PAWNS!
How can less than 10,000 thieves hold over 100,000,000 'masses' by the jugular?

BTW: That person is just an attention seeker!
All you need to do, in any country where dual citizenship is not allowed, for you to take up their citizenship, is to JUST SIGN A LETTER RENOUNCING IT.

Ask yourself: Does every Nigerian living in those countries have to write the Embassy asking their citizenship to be renounced for them?
You know now, LiePODs must behave like LiePODS!
undecided undecided
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Daboomb:

This is not "some countries", it is GERMANY!
Germany allows dual citizenship.

Having said that, l am sure this person is a LiePOD trying to attract undue attention as usual.

If he/she does not want to hold Nigerian citizenship, instead of all these, just drop the Nigerian passport in your furnace and burn it.
End of Story.

You are a citizen of any country whose Passport you carry...and vice versa.
Flat-headed LiePODS making a nuisance of themselves everywhere.
undecided undecided

Germany only allows ACQUIRED dual citizenship if you hold EU or swiss citizenship. yes, there are exceptions but straightforward is always best and easiest. You can't just lose citizenship by burning your passport, you just lost a passport, go to your consulate and get a new one. you need to show proof of renunciation of formerly held citizenship and ashes of burnt passport won't do. educate yourself before typing.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Daboomb:

It is not the "Looters" fault!
It is the fault of "stewpid masses" ......... and we see the way some of you back them (The Sarakis, The Dino Melayes, Olisah Metuhs, Iboris, Dasukis, e.t.c)!
Stewpid masses who cannot take their country back from the looters but would rather be praise-singing the very people who oppress them.

Until the stewpid masses grow some balls and take back their citizenship, they are just what they are: PAWNS!
How can less than 10,000 thieves hold over 100,000,000 'masses' by the jugular?

BTW: That person is just an attention seeker!
All you need to do, in any country where dual citizenship is not allowed, for you to take up their citizenship, is to JUST SIGN A LETTER RENOUNCING IT.

Ask yourself: Does every Nigerian living in those countries have to write the Embassy asking their citizenship to be renounced for them?
You know now, LiePODs must behave like LiePODS!
undecided undecided

You mentioned Dino, Ibori and the rest, but you didn't mention one single Yoruba person.

I hope we can see why this country needs to be separated.

Untill then Yorubas will keep hailing Tinubu, Igbos will hail Ibori and northerners will hail IBB.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by zanogo(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2017
IgboLoyalist:
Now, that I am in America and look at Nigeria retrospectively. It's like looking back at a jungle. It'll take a miracle for me to return lol. Saying you're Nigerian in other African countries might give you prestige points in Africa, but here everyone laughs. Heck, I'd spit at you if you arrogantly boasted about being Nigerian to my face. I will gladly relocate to Biafra though. Good days people. (:
your people turned the country to a zoo through their dubious ways when they leave the country,we all know those people that caused our negative view to the rest of the world,i bet if nigeria is a zoo,biafra must be a pre historic jungle.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by BudeYahooCom: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2017
The useless country deserves to be renounced by all sane human. Only parasites clings to it like an Amoeba clings to the intestinal wall of humans.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by AlphaStyles(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2017
u ain't going any bruh
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by chiteny(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Hahahahahaha! grin

Even to renounce citizenship na wahala. lol.

I have actually read this in the constitution.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by enigmaticlion: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2017
blackberlin:
Sometimes I don't blame someone like this. A lot of people don't enjoy anything as citizens of Nigeria. But I know there's hope for Nigeria. . . The more people wake up and hold politicians and public office holders responsible for their actions, the better for us all.

We really need to spring up. . . Nigeria has great potentials with its vast population of hardworking and innovative citizens.

Just give us electricity in Naija, as in... South Africans will come and be washing plates here (no offence S/A).
and why are we still paying nepa bills when there's no electricity delivered? no light no pay that's the way forward for all sensible Nigerians. Enough of mumu, how can you pay for food that you did not eat! This country is a joke. I used to be hopeful for Naija but until every Nigerian wakes up, we're going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Jakama90(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2017
I pledge to Nigeria my country... O! My dear country Nigeria: I love you so much.. I have been of of the country since 4 yrs now, I know its very hard now in Nigeria but I really miss Naija... We have everything to be among the best countries: Human and natural resources...if only we will shed our differences work as one. I know one day that American will fight to get a visa to Nigeria... God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by omoharry(f): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2017
adegeye38:
To me the question of migration depend on a lot of things, and u are entitled to your own decision.
but what gets me annoyed is the bashing u guys keep throwing at ur motherland, when u all contributed to what it is 2day dere was a time wen electricity was constant, were jobs were available, where basic social amenities were on hand and the naira had more value dan the dollar, and gradually things started spiraling down hill.

something went wrong somewhere

America was nt always like that the mindset of the people had a lot to do with hw America became a world power now that u guys are nw rushing there.

what made America great was nt the leaders, but the people!!

And what made Nigeria from a promising vibrant country to the shambles it is today is the people?

A monster that has eaten deep in the fabric of our bleeped up society, a monster that has eaten deep into every Individual, every sector, a monster that has become a part of our life, a monster called CORRUPTION

Over 400 billion dollars stolen since independence and still counting, billions of dollars stolen every month, every sector, the federal government, the state government, the local government, the ministries, contractors, the private sector, the Judiciary, the law enforcement, Health sector, Churches, are all a bedrock of massive corruption.Trillions spend on electricity with nothing to show for it a meager 3000, while other countries are generating hundreds of thousandsThe allocations state governments and local government recieves that should have been used on boosting the economy of each state and infrastructure have all been stolen, Lagos for example is a bedrock of the highest corruption i have ever seen It economy is one of the best in africa due to massive IGR, but the infrastructures are one of the worst, decayed and rotting d problem of corruption in nigeria is nt d leaders.

its d people, we are naturally selfish, self centered, greedy, destructive its in our blood we were born with it, we all contributed in destroying dis country, we love corruption, we encourage it, we justify it and we are currently enjoying the dividend our religiousness doesn't help either cus we wallow in religion hypocrisy, so morrally we are decayed, religion wise decayed, society decayed and d same society will keep on producing fools as leaders.

WITHOUT THE CHANGING OF THINKING, MINDSET, CULTURE, HABBIT OF THE PEOPLE, NOTHING WILL EVER WORK.ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BUILD STRONG INSTITUTIONS.

Change must come from within.....

Christianity that would have helped us has been abused and being turned into religion hypocrisy.

Now for those of you in diaspora before u come here and speak trash abt Nigeria, think, what did i do to bring abt a positive difference when i was here, in my own little way, was i right in my day to dealings, did i obey basic rules and order, what did i do to bring a positive change to my surroundings and my mother land.

Now for those in Nigeria, who are spewing trash here and abusing those who are trying to tell i from experience that the grass is nt potentially greener on the other side,

The thing is only a dumb, lazzy ass fool, who does nt think will say there is no opportunities for you to be the best u can be here

Nigeria with its unique environment and endowments all i see is potential upon potential, by looking at d pictures frank are posting alone, am already having ideas of more business opportunities alone.

Nigeria as developing country with a population of 180 million people is a gold mine of businesses opportunities for serious minded people sectors like

TRANSPORTATION (Its an industry worth billions of dollars)

MANUFACTURING

FOOD PROCESSING

SALES

ICT
ADVERTISING

ENTERTAINMENT

AGRICULTURE (The potential and opportunities in agriculture alone is mind boggling they are thousands, potential worth billions of dollars)

was reading abt how 3 million foolish, unproductive nigerians invested over 18 billion naira on a ponzi scheme, imagine if that money had gone into lets say agriculture alone.

there would have been tremendous effects

Myself as an example run a company founded by me that has investment in some of this sectors, and am comfortable and happy, i earn a 7 figure income monthly and i continue to invest more and expand and also lecture other also, i have people employed people under me and i try to be honest in all my dealings

now i have done 4 things

1. In my own way have contributed to the country's economy

2. reduced unemployment

3. make my own contribution in taxes.

4. reduce corruption on my own path and in my own environment.

All these at the age of 19

now what have you done for your country?

Conclusion: If you want to leave, leave but dont come online spewing trash abt your motherland and displaying an high level of ignorance.

thanks you..that was well said.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by comodo: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2017
I love this, but we have myriad of problems which has been hindering this.
1) Politics, It will be termed a political witch hunting and the whole process will just be dead on arrival
2) Ethnicity, You will see how his ethnic group will even lead a solidarity march in his support once the whistle blower is from another ethnic group.
3) Religion, I need not go into this...
Nigeria knows its problems and we know and the solution is to use the problem as the solution. Believe me the country will move toward. Once (2) and (3) are fixed in the equation, the problem will solve itself.

blackberlin:

[code][/code]
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by drss2(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2017
IgboLoyalist:
Now, that I am in America and look at Nigeria retrospectively. It's like looking back at a jungle. It'll take a miracle for me to return lol. Saying you're Nigerian in other African countries might give you prestige points in Africa, but here everyone laughs. Heck, I'd spit at you if you arrogantly boasted about being Nigerian to my face. I will gladly relocate to Biafra though. Good days people. (:
true talk brother. nijeriya is notin but a wilderness.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by meeketta: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Irrelevant.
We no need you tongue
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by IgboLoyalist: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2017
zanogo:

your people turned the country to a zoo through their dubious ways when they leave the country,we all know those people that caused our negative view to the rest of the world,i bet if nigeria is a zoo,biafra must be a pre historic jungle.

Look at it from this angle. For the last 40 years "my people" were prohibited and barred from the top ranks of politics, military, and other civically crucial jobs. Now the elitists that were ruling in these positions, "your people", have killed the country and now it's not growing, but de-growing. If my people commit crime or do other illicit things to receive money to feed their families because Nigeria is a failed, failed state. You do not blame the people committing the crime, you blame the crazy indviduals that put them in the situation. "my people" are simply trying to feed their kids.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by IslamicRebel01: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Citizens of the Islamic and Demonic Zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Ways Peter Obi's Supporters Are Showing Him Love (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.