Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (71562 Views)

Cardi B Nigerian Citizenship Tweet: Abike Dabiri, Bashir Ahmad React / Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by goodnews777: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
It's understandable because Germany has no dual citizenship. He doesn't need to renounce nigerian citizenship. All he needs to do is obtain the German one which automatically means his nigerian one is dead. That's how it works in Germany .
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Grrr. ... I never insulted you. Just told you harsh facts. I would appreciate if you could point out where I drew first blood.

You threw first punch, unfortunately I had your time. Please point out where I insulted anyone 1st. When u don't find it, come back to apologize.
it's the Derogatory comments, perhaps it may have come across as insults, (it doesn't bother me though) you were right to have corrected my spelling mistakes no one is Above mistake I appreciate it. i can not learn if I don't Accept were i have made mistakes.

It's fine i accept your apologies grin
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Thank you Sir for one of the few adult comments here.

There are few places abroad where Blacks are not discriminated against. I can bet racism is far worse than the ethnic bigotry we exhibit here.

No matter how green the pasture might be abroad, the truth is, you would always be a second class citizen.

It shamed me when I saw 100s /1000s distinguished and rich looking people being shepherded like goats at the US embassy.

Things are bad here, but we residents should change our own lot. Whites are where they are today because they didn't run from their responsibilities. They stayed to figure it out and solve their own problems.

It makes me laugh when an engineer in Nigeria would travel out and rather be a janitor in the US.
Excuse me but are you not a second class citizen in your own country?

You are even worse than a 2nd class citizen. That janitor you talk of who is a second class citizen will pay his taxes, has health insurance and is protected by the country he lives in. Over here you have to be a veryrich man to enjoy what the janitor enjoys. Even the janitor's children if they excel, have a shot at going to the best schools on a scholarship and break out of that cycle of poverty. Do you see that happening here? Lets not be blinded by sentiment. Its everyone's right to seek to improve himself and make a life for himself and his loved ones. If your home country does not give you that opportunity to grow or even to contribute to making it a better place then leaving is very much in order let the dreamers keep dreaming of a time when water will turn to wine.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by sweetilicious(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
blackberlin:
Sometimes I don't blame someone like this. A lot of people don't enjoy anything as citizens of Nigeria. But I know there's hope for Nigeria. . . The more people wake up and hold politicians and public office holders responsible for their actions, the better for us all.

We really need to spring up. . . Nigeria has great potentials with its vast population of hardworking and innovative citizens.

Just give us electricity in Naija, as in... South Africans will come and be washing plates here (no offence S/A).
You are right

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by sweetilicious(f): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vicyace:

No power, and you get to pay more for the epileptic supply.
You dig your borehole or buy water for consumption.
Cost of food is skyrocketing on a daily basis.
Security concerns dry there. Police will extort you and claim they are your friend.

Why won't someone think of renouncing naija citizenship for a better citizenship
You cannot keep running away from Your root.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Toks2008:

*FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA YOU MAY NEVER HAVE KNOWN*

You may already know that Nigeria is *The Largest Black Nation* in the world and the *Most Populous Nation* in Africa.

You may already know that Nigeria has great dependency on crude oil, plus all the other opinions of David Cameron.

Here are *20 unpopular facts about Nigeria.*

1. Are you aware that all over the world *Nigerians are setting the pace* and becoming the standard by which others measure themselves?
Do you know?

2. In the US, Nigerians are *The Most Educated* immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated.

3. *60% of Nigerians* in the US have *college degrees.* This is far above the American national average of 30%.

4. Nigerians in US are one of *The Highest Earners,* typically earning 25% more than the median US income of $53k.

5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, *Nigerians routinely outperform* their peers from other nations.

6. *A Nigerian family, The Imafidon family,* have officially been named *the smartest family in the UK.*

7. The designer of the famous car, *Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu,* is a super talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.

8. *The World’s fastest supercomputer* was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, *Philip Emeagwali,* a full-blown Nigerian whose patency was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the patency to the world’s fastest computer: a Black Nigerian.

9. The *wealthiest Black man and woman* on earth are Nigerians, *Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija.* Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.

10. South Africa couldn’t have ended apartheid & achieved Black rule if not for the leadership role Nigeria played.

11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who ruled after apartheid, two of them once lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President of South Africa. We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics and our politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.

12. Nigeria spent over $3 Billion and lost hundreds of soldiers to end the wars in both Liberia and Sierra Leone which the world ignored because they have no oil.

13. When there was a coup in São Tomé and Príncipe in 2003, Nigeria restored the elected President back to power.

14. Before there were street lights in European cities, ancient Benin kingdom had street lights fueled by palm oil.

15. 500 years ago, Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous Queen Ida Mask.

16. Amina was a warrior queen who ruled Zaria Emirate in Kaduna state, Northwestern Nigeria 400 years ago in 1610. Google and see what she means to Africa.

17. We gave monetary gifts to Ireland during our oil boom and built a statue for France free of charge. We are not poor blacks. Nigeria is rich and don’t be lied to.

18. The first television station in Africa was *NTA Ibadan (1960)* long before Ireland has their RTE station.

=========
Wherever you look in this great country, Nigeria, heroes abound both now and in our recent and ancient past.

If all you do is listen to mainstream Western media, you’ll not get the full picture of your Nigerian heritage.

Do not listen to any leader who says Nigerians are criminals, no matter who he is, or his height and position.

We’re not a nation of scammers, drugs & corruption, but a people with a verifiable track record of greatness.

==========
Here is what CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and western media will not tell you about Nigerians:

19. On the 7th May, 2016 at *Howard University* in Washington D.C history was made. Out of 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy candidates, *43 of them were Nigerians* and out of 27 awards given, 16 went to Nigerians.
The entire world still envies our uniqueness as a NATION with living together despite our ethnic diversity. One single country with over *400 languages.*

They will only tell you how Nigerians are scammers and cheats, how Nigerians are into drugs overseas et al.

If you don’t blow your trumpet, no one
will blow it for you.

#VIVA_NAIJA!!

20. There are over 180,000,000 Nigerians world over and only less than 250,000 of this figure have traceable criminal records.

This is about 0.14% of our entire national population in the last 20 years: nothing close to 1%. Shame on global media.

Listen Nigeria, don't let anybody woo you into believing that you are a criminal just because you are a Nigerian.

Nigerians are
NOT criminals.

You are NOT a criminal.

You are topnotch; second to none around the world.

I am proud am created a Nigerian, thank you . .

Be proud of *Nigeria* wherever you go.

Take out your Passport with pride.

Be proud of our
*GREEN HERITAGE.*

While shoiting please remember thatin those first few points. Those guys wouldnt have achieved anythong if they had remained in Nigeria. Even this girl that got offers in all ivy league schools with all her intelligemce NO nigerian university will give her admission except her parent go to "runs things" and when she eventually gets the admission. the system is so fùcked the lecturers will look for ways to humiliate and tear down her confidence. IF she survives all these the best she can hope for is to graduate and look for oil and gas work ( if she is lucky) or one bank job. I bet if you did an investigation you will find out that those people you listed have no desire to come back to this cesspit.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
sweetilicious:
You cannot keep running away from Your root.
Who says ? My cousins did it and its working well for them.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Excuse me but are you not a second class citizen in your own country?

You are even worse than a 2nd class citizen. That janitor you talk of who is a second class citizen will pay his taxes, has health insurance and is protected by the country he lives in. Over here you have to be a veryrich man to enjoy what the janitor enjoys. Even the janitor's children if they excel, have a shot at going to the best schools on a scholarship and break out of that cycle of poverty. Do you see that happening here? Lets not be blinded by sentiment. Its everyone's right to seek to improve himself and make a life for himself and his loved ones. If your home country does not give you that opportunity to grow or even to contribute to making it a better place then leaving is very much in order let the dreamers keep dreaming of a time when water will turn to wine.

Getting bored with this discourse so I would be brief.

1. I am not a 2nd class citizen.
If you are. ..my greatest sympathies.

2. I respect your choice to rather be a janitor in the US than an engineer / any respectable well-paid job in Nigeria.

3. How does being a blue collar immigrant make you a 1st class citizen ?

4. Homicide rates are very high in black-dominated Chicago, Detroit etc too....so?

Your opinion....my opinion. Dont attack my choice not to be a house nigger. It's more dignifying to be a dreamer. Ciao
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by adecares(f): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Make i no just talk, se na by force to be a Nigerian, Nigeria wet no useful for person.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Ngokafor(f): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
selflessmaya:
Nigerians like talking nonsense. the reason a lot of Nigerians are still talking "e go better" is because they haven't crossed the borders of this country to see how beautiful life can be. in 2017, someone is still saying "when we have electricity, we shall..." and then have the nerve to make fun of those who worked their way out to a place that is so much better than your "we shall..." dream land, many comments here are making fun of this guy as if they wouldn't trade places with him in a heart beat if they had the opportunity, he has acquired permanent residence already, he can stay in the EU for life, now he's qualified for citizenship & nigeria is doing what it does best, holding citizens back, he'll still acquire german citizenship, they have exceptions for ppl in his shoes, he just needs to show proof that he tried and failed which he now has.
I used to be hopeful for nigeria too but it will not get better anytime soon. it does not nurture potential, it does not reward hardwork, it does not encourage ambition. the best grow up and discover they can do better and move abroad, massive brain drain happening in this country, only the ppl with no opportunity stay behind, how can such a country progress, even those living in the country save money to give birth in the US, those kids will grow up and run off with their black passports. no security, no order or professionalism (those who have crossed customs/immigration at the airport severally can relate) no infrastructure. someone working at mcdonalds in london earns more than a doctor in nigeria and enjoys better quality of life. no one really loves nigeria, they just have no choice.
Nigeria is not a country, it's a business, few are profiting and the others are suffering and smiling, rejoicing when those who escaped nigeria have problems, misery loves company.

...Spot on..i couldnt have said it better.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by ipodstinks: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Today is sunday i will pretend n leave u.
Quote me 2morro. cool
grin, you run from your nightmare.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by ipodstinks: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
gypsey:
I don't believe this, you people will never ever be liberated, your country, your future and the future of your children is in a mess and what you are rejoicing about is that he killed me? just because I made few spelling mistakes. I feel sorry for you embarassed

You beta sorry for yourself, what is ur relevant. You run to a better place because you are useless, cos if you are useful, you will stay and bring idea of how to make your father house a befitting one. If those ppl you run to their country have been running to another country like you, would you have had the opportunity to run to their land?, more reason they are killing you in foreign land. Yes, am planning to move to Australia, but not to take it as home but to gain knowledge and come back home to apply it in order to make my home sweet for others to live and sleep in. You need to shut up and cover your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
ipodstinks:
You beta sorry for yourself, what is ur relevant. You run to a better place because you are useless, cos if you are useful, you will stay and bring idea of how to make your father house a befitting one. If those ppl you run to their country have been running to another country like you, would you have had the opportunity to run to their land?, more reason they are killing you in foreign land. Yes, am planning to move to Australia, but not to take it as home but to gain knowledge and come back home to apply it in order to make my home sweet for others to live and sleep in. You need to shut up and cover your head in shame.
calm down! man! grin I had no choice i was born in England and I love the fact that my parents are nigerians and i have families in nigeria hence my concern for Nigeria. I think you have got the end of a long rope tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
ipodstinks:

I have a friend in Australia. Made citizenship as a Dr in 5 years flat. 2012 - 2017.

Come back to develop Nigeria. He plans to... too

These people criticising our zeal to develop Nigeria think we don't have the means...They don't know we don't want to be house niggers.

Get education, make money there...but your fatherland would still remain the same. Contribute your quota towards development instead of whining constantly and running like a coward.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by jiinxed: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lifestone:

Na lie. I have always told everybody that cares to listen that I am from Nigeria anytime I'm in Europe or US, and can't remember being discriminated against as a result of that.

I do not even need to argue with you. Believe what you wanna.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by sshalom(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
blackberlin:
Sometimes I don't blame someone like this. A lot of people don't enjoy anything as citizens of Nigeria. But I know there's hope for Nigeria. . . The more people wake up and hold politicians and public office holders responsible for their actions, the better for us all.

We really need to spring up. . . Nigeria has great potentials with its vast population of hardworking and innovative citizens.

Just give us electricity in Naija, as in... South Africans will come and be washing plates here (no offence S/A).

You are absolutely on point and nothing more need be said!
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by RighteousI: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

I have a friend in Australia. Made citizenship as a Dr in 5 years flat. 2012 - 2017.

Come back to develop Nigeria. He plans to... too

These people criticising our zeal to develop Nigeria think we don't have the means...They don't know we don't want to be house niggers.

Get education, make money there...but your fatherland would still remain the same. Contribute your quota towards development instead of whining constantly and running like a coward.
you are a goat. when that your friend from Australia comes back with his family to develop zoogeria they will probably be attacked in his village by some violent, jealous, deceitful, backbiting and barbaric goats that will kidnap him, rape his wife, and mutilate his children in order to get quick money.
The Nigerian​American guy in the attached pics tried to come back to develop but see what he got, he got butchered.
Nigeria is a zoo where the citizens are just like goats.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by BLACKdagger: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
ipodstinks:
grin, you run from your nightmare.

Nop bcox im reasonable and kno God exists.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
RighteousI:

you are a goat. when that your friend from Australia comes back with his family to develop zoogeria they will probably be attacked in his village by some violent, jealous, deceitful, backbiting and barbaric goats that will kidnap him, rape his wife, and mutilate his children in order to get quick money.
The Nigerian​American guy in the attached pics tried to come back to develop but see what he got, he got butchered.
Nigeria is a zoo where the citizens are just like goats.

...Your father....

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Sgwash: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
michoade:
Thank you Eric Donaldson for enlighten me to know how to value ones country even if it is a snail's shell.
This is the land of my birth, this Nigeria my Nigeria; this is the land of my birth not a zoo
I will never run away; I will never renounce her.
This is my pledge to my dear country. So help of God.
Land of your birth huh? A land where u aren't certain to be alive the next minute. Where over 95% of the causes of deaths are preventable... A land where u could be knocked over by a speeding vehicle, because there r no speed limits, or cos individuals don't know the risks of DUI. Or a failed break, cos of the lack of maintenance attitude. A land where someone on the streets get electrocuted just cos the cables and poles were bad, but wouldn't be changed. Or a stray bullet from robbers or the said crime fighters... A country where the hospitals are ill equipped, thus constraining the medical practitioner's efforts, leading to an increase in the death rate. A land where someone sitting in his room could be killed by the weight of collapsed debris, cos the contractor tried to cut corners... A land where the leaders care less about the lives of a particular group of people let alone that of an individual. A land laden with substandard products and commodity, cos noone cares about the next man standing by him... My dear, there isn't a thing good about this country, and it is only by understanding this, and believing it, that we can change it. Not by having false beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Citizens of the Islamic and Demonic Zoo.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
emeijeh:
Imagine! The country don taya everybody
Learn to speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
emeijeh:
Imagine! The country don taya everybody
Learn to speak for yourself

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
jiinxed:
Good. Its way easier to tell a someone you're from africa. Once you mention that you're from nigeria, you'd be looked upon like you're the spawn of satan. All ye monkeys supporting one nigeria, travel and see.

If a white man calls you monkey you will commit suicide now you call your fellow Blacks same thing. Sometimes I wonder how people reason. I have never been treated like satan or discriminated against because of my passport and I love traveling, if you look like a thug of course people will suspect you, dress responsibly and see if you won't be respected

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Cjrane2:
This is the funniest letter i have seen. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The President of the zoo determine which who can renounce their membership of the zoo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only in Naija lolzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is not a zoo, Biafra is a zoo and doesn't exist on any map.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
IgboLoyalist:
Now, that I am in America and look at Nigeria retrospectively. It's like looking back at a jungle. It'll take a miracle for me to return lol. Saying you're Nigerian in other African countries might give you prestige points in Africa, but here everyone laughs. Heck, I'd spit at you if you arrogantly boasted about being Nigerian to my face. I will gladly relocate to Biafra though. Good days people. (:

I'm a Nigerian, I live in Nigeria, I love Nigeria, I'm glad it's my fatherland smiley

I'm boasting to your face.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

While shoiting please remember thatin those first few points. Those guys wouldnt have achieved anythong if they had remained in Nigeria. Even this girl that got offers in all ivy league schools with all her intelligemce NO nigerian university will give her admission except her parent go to "runs things" and when she eventually gets the admission. the system is so fùcked the lecturers will look for ways to humiliate and tear down her confidence. IF she survives all these the best she can hope for is to graduate and look for oil and gas work ( if she is lucky) or one bank job. I bet if you did an investigation you will find out that those people you listed have no desire to come back to this cesspit.

If you don't change your attitude you will not prosper

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sgwash:

Land of your birth huh? A land where u aren't certain to be alive the next minute. Where over 95% of the causes of deaths are preventable... A land where u could be knocked over by a speeding vehicle, because there r no speed limits, or cos individuals don't know the risks of DUI. Or a failed break, cos of the lack of maintenance attitude. A land where someone on the streets get electrocuted just cos the cables and poles were bad, but wouldn't be changed. Or a stray bullet from robbers or the said crime fighters... A country where the hospitals are ill equipped, thus constraining the medical practitioner's efforts, leading to an increase in the death rate. A land where someone sitting in his room could be killed by the weight of collapsed debris, cos the contractor tried to cut corners... A land where the leaders care less about the lives of a particular group of people let alone that of an individual. A land laden with substandard products and commodity, cos noone cares about the next man standing by him... My dear, there isn't a thing good about this country, and it is only by understanding this, and believing it, that we can change it. Not by having false beliefs.

This is the land of my dream (*100)

GOD bless Nigeria!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by mikepeace(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
I am very surprised with this story because i was in Germany in 2010 when my Sister returned her Nigeria passport to Nigerian Embassy in Berlin then, and that was to enable her collect the German passport, because then if you want to collect German passport and become a German you will need to return your present countries passport, and i am aware that the law has changed, you can now have dual nationality as a German , just like in Britain, so i am surprised that the guy had to return his passport and also surprised that the Embassy wrote that the 1999 constitution states it clear that only the president have power to collect passport back, that same Embassy collected my Sister's own passport in 2010 without the president.
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jakama90:
I pledge to Nigeria my country... O! My dear country Nigeria: I love you so much.. I have been of of the country since 4 yrs now, I know its very hard now in Nigeria but I really miss Naija... We have everything to be among the best countries: Human and natural resources...if only we will shed our differences work as one. I know one day that American will fight to get a visa to Nigeria... God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria is truly blessed. There's a lot to miss here my brother I feel for you.

Ignore most of these lazy people, that's why they all lost to MMM and many ponzi scheme thrives here because youths are lazy and uncreative.

But some of us are truly blessed here so I can't give up my citizenship smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

If you don't change your attitude you will not prosper

God bless Nigeria
I am actually prospering thank you. My prosperity will be complete when I leave you to your Nigeria
Re: A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I am actually prospering thank you. My prosperity will be complete when I leave you to your Nigeria

Yes, leave. We don't need people who curse our country, I pray you go fast and make sure you renounce your citizenship. Let me help you, instead of applying for it, just throw your passport and we will be free of people like you.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.