Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71766 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
snowblaq:

...or is she trying to tell us that she has been screen grabbing all their chats since they began chatting ..in the hopes that wen things go wrong she would bring it out

I would you know something would go wrong?

I am sure Suleiman is not the ONLY man in her life... WHY is she not screengrabbing other men lol? It means one thing... There is something in it for her. There is something she will gain (those who think she has nothing to lose are dreaming).

This is where our analytical minds come to play. If you are smart, this a perfect case to know if you are smart or not.

I am not a church goer so anybody thinking I lick pastor nyash lol Is dreaming because if you follow the time this thread was created, I should be in church... but I wasn't.

The problem is that ALL her evidence has so so so much holes. She said they married, parents said they never saw the apostle.

She said they dated... abi u never date and fork person? Do you want to tell me in this age of smartphones you couldn't take pics together? But she is always fast to bring out the smart phone to show her proof that is filled with too many questions marks.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by David0(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
You saw mine carrying November 22 while I posted it today.

And that is because it happened 2016. Hers is supposed to have something similar. Why is her own not having a past date such as Month indicator? Why current week or timing?

Stop talking like ur dumb. Urs is showing d full date because u recently took a screenshot of ur old chat. If u do a screenshot d same day u had d chat, u shudnt expect a full date, but a chat dat appears recent.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
MarieSucre:

This is very true. We know that people are very wary of men of Gid these days for a good reason at that. But let us calm our horses and examine the evidence. We must be careful not to roast an innocent man on the altar of public opinion. I am waiting for more info to come out.

Exactly... as I am, I be bad boy. I am not holy. I hardly go to Church but I pray God help me, He has been merciful in my life.

So why am I taken this issue? We have to be very very careful...
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
David0:

Stop talking like ur dumb. Urs is showing d full date because u recently took a screenshot of ur old chat. If u do a screenshot d same day u had d chat, u shudnt expect a full date, but a chat dat appears recent.
Oga... u are the dumb one here.

Let's take a look. She she should still have the chat on her phone either way... so let her go back to that chat and screenshot it.

Besides, who is Apple?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by David0(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
the chance of such is very likely tend to zero. You know why? Let's assume they had a thing, which means all was going well with heightened excitements and you know when we are excited, keeping such records will be the last thing on our mind EXCEPT things turn sour. From going well to turning sour will take nothing less than 3 months. So,back dating is the key here.

She told us b4 now dat she was suspecting d man was trying to play her n act smart, so she started gathering evidences in case. This chat cud easily b one of dem.

Pls note dat I am not confirming her story is true, but nobody shud b defending anybody for d simple fact dat dey r men of God. They are also tempted too.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by WiseFool2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Macwytt:

What is wrong with you? Why insult my person? Did the man of God rape her? If she said no and he persist, nd she resist all the curse will be on his head. Why are you trying to justify her actions and criticise the man of God, were you there? Ignorant fellow.
Please sir,point out the area in my post where i 'insulted your peson'.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by David0(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Oga... u are the dumb one here.

Let's take a look. She she should still have the chat on her phone either way... so let her go back to that chat and screenshot it.

Besides, who is Apple?

Are u saying d pastor is not capable of committing sin? undecided Cos I dont understand y anyone shud b trying to defend another man, wen u dont even know d truth.

The truth lies btw Otobo, Pastor Suleiman n God.

Take note

David0:

She told us b4 now dat she was suspecting d man was trying to play her n act smart, so she started gathering evidences in case. This chat cud easily b one of dem.

Pls note dat I am not confirming her story is true, but nobody shud b defending anybody for d simple fact dat dey r men of God. They are also tempted too.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
David0:

Good, does she want to say she has not forked another dick before and after Apostle Suleiman's encounter? Why didn't she cry out with those ones? Why Apostle? Simple because there is something she will gain... a big pay.

She said they did introduction but the Parents said nothing like that happened.

Apostle never lied that he didn't her money. He said he did and that it was to help her and remember he has been sending money to different persons. So that angle no gel at all.

If I were to nail this man and I know I am telling the truth, I would have pictures of us together since we "dated" according to her.

The medical record of my bleeding, name of hospital and so much more.

Otobo has been visiting nairaland and she knows how people react. She is smarter than the people who believe her stories. She knows people will believe. If everybody ignores her for instance, she won't be making most of this noise but will head to court.

In fact, the first thing someone who has concrete evidence would have done would be to SUE Apostle. But she decided to turn us to "court"

Any 25th is not far again. We are watching.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by sherrykay26: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
Recieve sense in Jesus name.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
David0:

Are u saying d pastor is not capable of committing sin? undecided Cos I dont understand y anyone shud b trying to defend another man, wen u dont even know d truth.

The truth lies btw Otobo, Pastor Suleiman n God.

Take note

I am not saying a pastor can not commit sin or crime rather. What I am saying is that all her "proof" has so many question marks. If there were no question mark, would I have created this thread? NO.

Since the beginning of this allegations, everything she has presented to the court (the public) has so much holes and question marks.

In this case, as she wants us to believe, she is the victim right? What does a victim do? Goes to court or to the public? We are not even supposed to hear anything until the case is in court and we should have heard is that the case is in court and the Apostle is sued for so and so crime... instead, it is Apostle, the Accused that is taking the case to court.

Bros, I would even want to believe her so that we can separate the seeds from the chaff but as you can see she isn't even helping. All her proof has question mark and that is because she herself is not telling the truth but adding what "likely" didn't happen.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by David0(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:

Good, does she want to say she has not forked another dick before and after Apostle Suleiman's encounter? Why didn't she cry out with those ones? Why Apostle? Simple because there is something she will gain... a big pay.

She said they did introduction but the Parents said nothing like that happened.

Apostle never lied that he didn't her money. He said he did and that it was to help her and remember he has been sending money to different persons. So that angle no gel at all.

If I were to nail this man and I know I am telling the truth, I would have pictures of us together since we "dated" according to her.

The medical record of my bleeding, name of hospital and so much more.

Otobo has been visiting nairaland and she knows how people react. She is smarter than the people who believe her stories. She knows people will believe. If everybody ignores her for instance, she won't be making most of this noise but will head to court.

In fact, the first thing someone who has concrete evidence would have done would be to SUE Apostle. But she decided to turn us to "court"

Any 25th is not far again. We are watching.

So u mean Apostle sent money to someone who's based in Canada just to help her while his church members r still on their feet. Besides, did u see d amount involved??

Cmon!!!

I'd suggest we stay neutral in dis issue, since we were never there in d first place.

Regards
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by David0(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
I am not saying a pastor can not commit sin or crime rather. What I am saying is that all her "proof" has so many question marks. If there were no question mark, would I have created this thread? NO.

Since the beginning of this allegations, everything she has presented to the court (the public) has so much holes and question marks.

In this case, as she wants us to believe, she is the victim right? What does a victim do? Goes to court or to the public? We are not even supposed to hear anything until the case is in court and we should have heard is that the case is in court and the Apostle is sued for so and so crime... instead, it is Apostle, the Accused that is taking the case to court.

Bros, I would even want to believe her so that we can separate the seeds from the chaff but as you can see she isn't even helping. All her proof has question mark and that is because she herself is not telling the truth but adding what "likely" didn't happen.

Well...it does seem to me dat ur defending Apostle here. Whether or not she's got proof, we hv no ryt to take sides. Cos d issue involved is smtn dat is very very possible. Its her words against his. Let God b d judge.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by olajazz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.

SHE TAKE SCREENSHOT DAT SAME DAY NA SHE NOR SHARE D PICTURE WEN MATTER DY HOT FOR GROUND,big CAPITAL letter LIE..........I support OP

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.

God will bless you.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
olajazz:

SHE TAKE SCREENSHOT DAT SAME DAY NA SHE NOR SHARE D PICTURE WEN MATTER DY HOT FOR GROUND,big CAPITAL letter LIE..........I support OP

Why won't you. You brain has been removed and replaced with hard disk. Then it was loaded with software that can't enable you think. Go sleep joor.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by linearity: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

I mentioned Canada but u cleverly started talking about America....
Its only a child u can catch like that, not me....

Please try again bro.
And please give me 3 reasons why she would patronize a quack? Knowing that someone was already allegedly attemting to kill her?

Dude, if you read my prior comment, I mentioned Canada and Yes, there are quack, Doctors & Chemists in Canada, including unlicensed and underground Doctors and Chemists, plus even licensed ones who operates under the radar because big money is to be made from it. I live in the US, Canada is just 3hrs drives for me and I have stayed in Canada for extensive amount of time and have friends and colleagues who live there permanently.

Why will one not seek a licensed Hospital to perform abortion you asked? Access, Easy, anonymity, Cost, quickness, not wanting to have abortion written in your permanent medical records, avoiding escalating insurance premium cost in the future due to some insurers, who list prior abortions as preexisting condition, not wanting to be denied future medical treatment, etc the list goes on...plus in Canada you can order an abortion kit and it will be home delivered...No need for Doctor's appointments, the long waits, seeking approval from insurance company, denting your medical records, etc.

Now that, I have answered your question, can you be kind in answering mine recording the Preacher's camp accusing this lady of collaborating with Terrorists and BK, plus the accusation that, her lawyers are planning to kill her and pin it on the Preacher....Do you care to share proof of those comments?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
seun1960:
u dont have good network in your area.

Says a local champion
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
David0:

So u mean Apostle sent money to someone who's based in Canada just to help her while his church members r still on their feet. Besides, did u see d amount involved??

Cmon!!!

I'd suggest we stay neutral in dis issue, since we were never there in d first place.

Regards

Okay bro. I wanted to say something but for your last words, I would say let's just wait...

And above all she should stop showing us PROOF. She should take her PROOF to the court. We are not the court. Let's assume that they dated, would she cry out if all was rosy? Would she tell us? Nigerians I know never call you when things are going well... but when it goes wrong, they will want to blind and deafen you with their cries
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
kolaaderin:

Can you hear yourself out, he could send millions to someone living in Canada when 80% of people he could see every day in Nigeria only needs few thousands of naira to keep surviving. Talk of misplaced priority in spending peoples money.

Do u know the number of branches he has in different countries?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
I know the OP is a church member or fan of the said "MAN OF GOD" but the funny thing is the more you try to defend him the more you convince people he is guilty.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Anglojosite7(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Hello everyone,

Otobo is truly a blackmailer. She keep shoving her "proof" down our throat like we were there when things was going on between them.

It's pity people are not using their brain or they are also part of the blackmail trying to pull the Apostle down.

All her supporters should tell her to carry her "proof" to court where it is highly needed and not social media. Only blackmailer does what she is currently doing and we are not stupid to believe her lies.

Sahara Reporter used "When things were good" to describe their report which means the date of the proof is in the Past and not current.

if this one is a lie. what about the deposits in her acount. why are u so stupid to defend this casanova
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
linearity:

Dude, if you read my prior comment, I mentioned Canada and Yes, there are quack, Doctors & Chemists in Canada, including unlicensed and underground Doctors and Chemists, plus even licensed ones who operates under the radar because big money is to be made from it. I live in the US, Canada is just 3hrs drives for me and I have stayed in Canada for extensive amount of time and have friends and colleagues who live there permanently.

Why will one not seek a licensed Hospital to perform abortion you asked? Access, Easy, anonymity, Cost, quickness, not wanting to have abortion written in your permanent medical records, avoiding escalating insurance premium cost in the future due to some insurers, who list prior abortions as preexisting condition, not wanting to be denied future medical treatment, etc the list goes on...plus in Canada you can order an abortion kit and it will be home delivered...No need for Doctor's appointments, the long waits, seeking approval from insurance company, denting your medical records, etc.

Now that, I have answered your question, can you be kind in answering mine recording the Preacher's camp accusing this lady of collaborating with Terrorists and BK, plus the accusation that, her lawyers are planning to kill her and pin it on the Preacher....Do you care to share proof of those comments?

You are on another topic please.
And I stand on my claim that u dont know anything about canada. Sorry

This girl claimed never to have procured an abortion
She said she was given a concoction to drink....
By the Apostle to abort....

And then almost died of bleeding
Please go and read her claims before we discuss.
I beg you.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Anglojosite7:
if this one is a lie. what about the deposits in her acount. why are u so stupid to defend this casanova
. Did the man tell you he didn't send her money? Has he not send money to other people? Answer that one.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by akpamfet: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
A not saying it's not possible that "apostle ha an affair with her....after all he's just a man like me. But in the interview earlier, she said that the the chats and I logs mysteriously disappeared from the phones and laptop stolen immediately she got into Lagos. So w w this chat history coming from

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by akpamfet: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
A not saying it's not possible that "apostle had an affair with her....after all he's just a man like me. But in the interview earlier, she said that all her the chats and logs mysteriously disappeared from the phones and laptop stolen immediately she got into Lagos. So where is this chat history coming from
Just thinking aloud undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by southpole: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

So from your explanation now, this picture below was gotten from a book cover or a church poster? Can you provide any single source where she may have gotten the photo from?

Kindly reply please since you know so much about how Su-LAIR-man's private picture can turn up on the Internet.
As I stated earlier there are uncountable ways you can get someone's pictures not only from book cover or church poster and in this case I am not saying the lady is right or wrong but she needs to convinced us beyond any doubt. Now did you asked yourself why the background and the immediate surroundings of this your picture is hidden or not shown to the public? has forensic analysis been carried out on this your pic by experts? Coming to your argument that UBA has not come out to deny the so called bank statement she published, I know of someone who worked in a school where school fees are paid in a UBA school account. To defraud the school the man went to UBA and picked a bundle of deposit slips which are usually dropped at the counter for customers' use, he also went and cut a professional UBA stamp and was collecting school fees from unsuspecting parent under the pretext of helping them pay their wards school fees since they don't always seem to have time. This man was filling and stamping the bank tellers and giving them to the parents who thought their wards school fees were being paid without knowing that the man was using their money building houses and given them faked tellers. UBA can only say something when it is invited by a competent court of law when a litigation is initiated so the fact that the bank has not say anything does not mean that the published bank statement is authentic. Somebody could have been used to deposit money into that account using the name Johnson Suleiman that will not mean that it was the Suleiman in question that deposited the money. It is only when an objective, systematic and scientific investigation is carried out that we will all draw conclusions, until then I cannot say whether what the Lady is claiming is true or false. As it is said in the legal parlance a man is not guilty until proven.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by sircrabo: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
dominusgai:

bro, bbm chats are never automatically wiped for any reason. it is only wiped when you destroy the sdcard that stores the messages.

If u use BBM, check for your 2015 chats. When you scroll up, you won't find earlier messages
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Alphamale2017(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:

I will ask you same question I have always ask... when that screenshot came to light about the car... before you and whatever god you worship, did you clearly see the plate number behind the car? I am not referring to the image of the number on the TOP RIGHT corner but that very car in the image shared.. did u see the number or it looked blurry?

My brother, i zoomed, over zoomed and I couldn't see anything and someone wants me to believe that the number on the top right corner of the image is same as the plate number behind the car that is not clear?

Some say it is clear on Daniella's page and they don't have a copy? How then do you want me to believe.

Dude, I am not supporting anybody I am only ASKING question so I don't end up with an innocent blood in my hand. The ALUU4 is still fresh in my memory if you have forgotten about them, I have not.
wow
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Esdb3: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
ok. Are you for real? who screen shots chats after they read them? ok. let her go into her chat history and take new screenshots
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by linearity: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

You are on another topic please.
And I stand on my claim that u dont know anything about canada. Sorry

This girl claimed never to have procured an abortion
She said she was given a concoction to drink....
By the Apostle to abort....

And then almost died of bleeding
Please go and read her claims before we discuss.
I beg you.

And you know that he was not give her anything to drink because you were there?

I know a lot about Canada than you, instead of making blanket statements, why not point to something specific I said about Canada that you think is false?

BTW, if you already know about her saying that, she was given a concoction to drink in order to abort her pregnancy, why were you asking for the Hospital name where she carried out the abortion and the Doctor's details?

The inform I provided previously was to refute your uninformed and myopic comments that, there are no quack or unlicensed chemists or Doctors in Canada. And you have produced zero evidence to backup your unsubstantiated claims, but am not surprised, because the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Your type of Christians are the ones Jesus rebuked in Matt 23...saying "Woe unto you scribes and Pharisees....for ye bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but ye theyself will not move them with one of your fingers"...If you are asking her to bring all these proof, equally lay the same burden of producing proof on the other side that accursed her of being a terrorist working with BK and also that her lawyers are planning to kill her and blame it on the Apostle.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dominusgai(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

And I'm saying I've confirmed it just the way she posted it. So?
then let's take the birth, cos no online BlackBerry forum has confirmed it. or if you don't want to meet we can still bet and send a message or call BlackBerry services to confirm our argument
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dominusgai(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
sircrabo:

If u use BBM, check for your 2015 chats. When you scroll up, you won't find earlier messages
then you must have changed ur memory card or previously deleted the person's chat. BlackBerry does not automatically delete chats. u can call them or send them a message to confirm

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.