Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71692 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by ILoveToFuCcK: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
She told us that they started chat in 2015 right?

For all we know, any number can carry any name. I can come up with any phone number and slam Seun Osewa on it. We don't know the phone number behind "Johnson" that appear in that chat. So that does not proof anything.

Now coming to chat. Chat that happened in 2015 or 2016 should carry date of 2015 or 2016 but what we have is CURRENT date like it hapened last week. I want to show you screen shot of a chat with my friend on Same BBM. Please take a look at the date.
You mumu o...
You're using a q10 she's using an IPhone

The bbm of blackberry itself show dates while that of IPhone doesn't show dates

Oya talk another one undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Guestlander: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Yes, but the core of my interest is somewhere else,
rooted in her first allegations thus;

That Suleiman Impregnated her
That He attempted to abort the baby
That he promised marriage..........etc

So i am interested in things like results of her pregnancy test.
The hospitals where they saved her life.
I want to see the doctor who saved her life when allegedly Suleiman attempted to abort her baby.
I want to see the practicing license of that doctor
I want to see the date on her hospital files......
Etc......

Then I will know we r hitting closer to the truth

I agree with you. Perhaps she will be able to support her allegations at some point. There are other things she said like spending time with the pastor at various locations around the world. These things can easily be verified and that is why I believe it is too early to brand her a liar.
She may have a motive for going public but what is at stake right now is her honesty and the pastor's integrity.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kogistar: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2017
g4gerald:

Ur first word (lies) implies conclusion, the statement dat follows thereafter is a question. How can u be asking a question wen uv already concluded on wat 2 bliv. Wat if d bbm is dat of d Apostle?
Allow her 2 prove her case.
she is just wasting her time
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by DWil: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
"It's pity people are not using their brain or they are also part of the blackmail trying to pull the Apostle down"

Or they don't give a horse's poo about the topic anymore.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Guestlander:

I agree with you. Perhaps she will be able to support her allegations at some point. There are other things she said like spending time with the pastor at various locations around the world. These things can easily be verified that is why I believe it is too early to brand her a liar.
She may have motive for going public but what is at stake right now is her honesty and the pastor's integrity.

If u notice, i have refused to pass judgement on any party.
The only people i bash, are the ones who are desperate to see nigerian pastors fall and are therefore so gullible to come here and pronounce judgement.
Just because of their hatred for pastors...
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by refreshrate: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.

Something logical people do ...or even 'suggest abi?
See your reasoning bros?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by iamtardey: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2017
it's no more funny #Ntooor cry
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by SilvanusII(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
You saw mine carrying November 22 while I posted it today.

And that is because it happened 2016. Hers is supposed to have something similar. Why is her own not having a past date such as Month indicator? Why current week or timing?

What if she took the screengrab d same day she had the chat? She must av for all intents and purposes wanted to blackmail the man from the beginning, BUT why should he have even been caught in dt situation in the 1st place?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
My own is how did she do a screen shot of a phone she said got missen?when did the thief return her phone and laptop that she previously claimed was no where to be found? Abi did the phone suddenly appear from nowhere?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
eph12:

I don't think anything was said about the man being an apostle or whatever in the OP. Some flaws were noticed and duly pointed out but all your mind could tell you is that people are carrying religion on their head.

One big problem we have in this country is jungle justice mentality. The whites that you think don't carry religion on their head will make sure a case is proven beyond every reasonable doubt before judgement is passed.

Sulaimon may be guilty but this is not good enough.

I didn't throw any insults at the op did I?

I'm generalizing my statement and yes I concur with u. let's investigate and talk with facts
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dragonking3: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
are you saying you dont even take a sec read ur messages before reply?? no wonder yall were quick to belive a LovePeddler, grin
Dont mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by DJMicky(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
But could she have deliberately decided to blackmail the Apostle if nothing had happened between them? Or would she want to blackmail if no contact happened BTW the duo? Please think.

This lady never believed she could be in this mess from the onset, she thought she was dealing with a transparent man (to takeout the religious title)
She is only trying to collate the evidence she could get at her disposal, Im not sure of she planned for this but unfortunately things turn out this way.
You can't stay here in Nigeria and try to justify an Apostle you know nothing about while he was abroad.
Considering how pastors, evangelists, clerics, have been making the headlines negatively, you won't want to go an extra mile for them.
I'm sure one day we'll get to know the truth about this.
Aw you ever wondered what got pastor Ibiyeomi connected with Cosy Orijakor?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Emerituz(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Hello everyone,

Otobo is truly a blackmailer. She keep shoving her "proof" down our throat like we were there when things was going on between them.

It's pity people are not using their brain or they are also part of the blackmail trying to pull the Apostle down.

All her supporters should tell her to carry her "proof" to court where it is highly needed and not social media. Only blackmailer does what she is currently doing and we are not stupid to believe her lies.

Sahara Reporter used "When things were good" to describe their report which means the date of the proof is in the Past and not current.

The keyboard showing actually makes it evident that she took the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by VULCAN(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Its obvious you are not following the case objectively and that is because the man is presumed guilty in your eyes regardless of whether he is or isn't!

The extent to which you are creating a fictitious social media trail tells me you're the type of person who would prosecute an innocent person regardless of evidence to the contrary as long as it made you feel good

The first response from the church on this matter admitted that Apostle gave her money when she confessed that she is a stripper and needed money to leave that wayward life and start something reasonable.

If he could give Leo Mezie $60k without knowing him personally once he was told the chap was dying then giving money to a Nigerian girl to stop messing herself up is no biggie.

Stephanie took him to court on the basis of her claim of a marriage proposal and she further claimed that they did an introduction (initially in her father's compound then when the man shouted that it was a lie, the venue changed to the church premises)

I am used to sensing lies in peoples stories and Stephanie made that job so easy with the numerous lies she has told.

Let's assume that apostle slept with her and dumped her. All she needed to do was to stand on that. There are many ways to prove such, Instead she fabricated one fantasy after another and that makes her whole story suspect.

Like I said earlier, you need to believe he is guilty so you wont allow the truth get in the way of your judgement.

I will end with this; May you experience false accusation and the torments it brings so that you will mature and when you hear stories like this you will be objective and hear both sides out.

I speak as one who once lost a job based on false accusation. As a full fledged man I wept because the only people who knew the truth and could vindicate me were those who conspired to get me out

fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by goodnews777: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Will this girl still think that a well organized God fearing Nigerian family will allow their son to bring her home? What is the world turning to.
Women have no shame again. They are not even ashamed to publicly declare they are involved in immorality. This liberty in CHRISTIANITY and western culture has been taken too far. Here, ISLAMIC law of stoning adulterers to death is not wrong. We need some degree of decency in this country. Sunday's churches are full but immorality everywhere .
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by ayoadeifee(f): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
does she has the mind of blackmailing him as at the time of the chats.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:

You mumu o...
You're using a q10 she's using an IPhone

The bbm of blackberry itself show dates while that of IPhone doesn't show dates

Oya talk another one undecided
go siddon, didn't you see Wednesday for some of the chat box?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

After insulting your intelligence with the first sentence,

You still went ahead to repeat my point.

May God heal you of your hatred induced psychoses...
Amen
smh...He still doesn't even get it. Guy you are not even just gullible...you are also not intelligent. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
silastemplar:
smh...He still doesn't even get it. Guy you are not even just gullible...you are also not intelligent. Bye

Bye.
Deluded.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

Did i hear u say Sahara reporters device? So them device go see the chats between two persons
like seriously?... So for Sahara reporters to put up that chat, they couldn't have screen grabbed a post by the Stephanie otobo girl?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
mickeyrova:

Its bbm..and it uses pin,not phone number!!
yeah, I can name my PIN anything. Sorry about using phone number instead of BBN PIN in my narrative. I can use another phone with a different PIN and name it anything I want.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by cybriz82(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.

hmmmmm el rufai 's step son spotted........

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by godson4u79(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
God gave you a head and brain to think mm use it my brethren. The op has raised an important point which I do that think any reasonable person should counter.

Georgville:

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
dbelovd:

What if she set out to do this.

What if it was preplanned

Ow do we explain d cash donations

In Nigeria, been rich is synonymous to invincibility.

Well it's established dt there is some form of relationship, whether or not it is hyped or exaggerated is another thing

There can be no smoke without fire

The man didn't deny he didn't send her money, did he. He has been giving out money for different causes and those ones too can present screenshots or don't you think?

The questions Fayose' aide raised hasn't been answered by her till today but she left those questions and still bothering us with nonsense. Instead of going to court.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Ur inability to see it then was probably due to a fault of ur phone and not a general situation.
I saw it vividly
And I cross-checked it with Lagos state vehicle registry website, and it brought up Suleiman. I was shocked beyond words.
Was it Elrufai (like the sheppies love to assert) that put that there?
u guys shud think with ur head
Suleiman is fraud.
I use a laptop, windows 10 and I can zoom with my laptop. I am not the only one who couldn't see it, Ishilove raised same question.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by mcgaius: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
I would expect to see a PAST date in Otobo BBM Chat for something that happened in the Past or is she telling us that Apostle suleiman is still chatting with her?

Look at the date of her own chat and ask yourself why is it having recent timing and dates?

This prank is very easy.All u need to do is to get two phones and register the BBC account of one as Apple Johnson and u are good to go.The same goes for video chat as there is an app you can use to do fake video chat.I can't mention it here to avoid more blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by omofunaab(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nemie:
If we agree that the screenshots are valid, don't you think the existence of the evidence based on its premeditated nature should serve as proof that her goal was to blackmail? Cause truth be told she should have had no reason to store the information

Someone stated somewhere that she may have tried to collect it as she had been preinformed that the man might assault her. In any case it is rather unlikely that IM conversations would be the best way to prove any kind of physical harm

The case at hand is not to determine whether or not there was a sexual relationship but rather One of blackmail

I have never disputed the case of Otobo trying to blackmail apostle SULEIMAN.. .but the onus lies on apostle SULEIMAN to prove that and not Otobo

Most nairalanders are asking her to prove she wasn't trying to blackmail apostle SULEIMAN

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Mumu you think the blackberry on ios and Android is same as the one on blackberry phone itself and who says she couldn't have munched and save them long ago...

Please go and kiss his ass for all I care.

If she is your sister and sure you won't be here talking trash.

Oloshi omoale jatijati

Ko ni da fun baba baba ati iya to bi e. Oloshi omo ale ni e.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by omofunaab(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
VULCAN:
Its obvious you are not following the case objectively and that is because the man is presumed guilty in your eyes regardless of whether he is or isn't!

The extent to which you are creating a fictitious social media trail tells me you're the type of person who would prosecute an innocent person regardless of evidence to the contrary as long as it made you feel good

The first response from the church on this matter admitted that Apostle gave her money when she confessed that she is a stripper and needed money to leave that wayward life and start something reasonable.

If he could give Leo Mezie $60k without knowing him personally once he was told the chap was dying then giving money to a Nigerian girl to stop messing herself up is no biggie.

Stephanie took him to court on the basis of her claim of a marriage proposal and she further claimed that they did an introduction (initially in her father's compound then when the man shouted that it was a lie, the venue changed to the church premises)

I am used to sensing lies in peoples stories and Stephanie made that job so easy with the numerous lies she has told.

Let's assume that apostle slept with her and dumped her. All she needed to do was to stand on that. There are many ways to prove such, Instead she fabricated one fantasy after another and that makes her whole story suspect.

Like I said earlier, you need to believe he is guilty so you wont allow the truth get in the way of your judgement.

I will end with this; May you experience false accusation and the torments it brings so that you will mature and when you hear stories like this you will be objective and hear both sides out.

I speak as one who once lost a job based on false accusation. As a full fledged man I wept because the only people who knew the truth and could vindicate me were those who conspired to get me out

Stephanie didn't take apostle SULEIMAN to court instead he did that.

You are the one not following the case

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by lolaluv1(f): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Something doesn't seem right....
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
E-pain sorry oh! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

motherfucker:

Ko ni da fun baba baba ati iya to bi e. Oloshi omo ale ni e.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by femi4: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
but wait ooo, how can you send me message 12:43 and i will still reply you back that same 12:43 ah ah

so i dint take time to type my message??

its bursted!!!, that one alone proves this is all fake, she should go to hell and rot in jail
Olodo it takes 60 secs to move from a minute to the next. I can process my thought type and send in 30secs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.