Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71703 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by femi4: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nemie:
If we agree that the screenshots are valid, [b]don't you think the existence of the evidence based on its premeditated nature should serve as proof that her goal was to blackmail? [/b]Cause truth be told she should have had no reason to store the information

Someone stated somewhere that she may have tried to collect it as she had been preinformed that the man might assault her. In any case it is rather unlikely that IM conversations would be the best way to prove any kind of physical harm

The case at hand is not to determine whether or not there was a sexual relationship but rather One of blackmail

She started keeping proof after she was drugged. Let's be objective abeg

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Olulinks(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
Why should she screenshot for a keep, even ;when the going was good? For the purpose of blackmail, of course! She's a blackmailer.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by lalabrother: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

So does her intention to blackmail make EVERYTHING she said about their relationship false ?
it means she wasn't used as aledged but she was doing everything just to blackmail the man...
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by JCBOY4LIFE: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
be careful. You might be the next victim of a blackmail. It's no news that in Lagos some men have helped ladies by giving them a free ride only to be accused of sleeping with them without paying. Most of these men didn't know they were carrying prostitutes but they were subjected to public embarrassment to pay for crime they didn't commit and when crowd begin to gather, you would be damn not to comply.

Be careful not to send an innocent man to the grave like the ALUU4

We need to drill what is presented to us abi no b she carry her proof come like say we b court and expect the "court" not scrutinise what she presented?

My bro, I don't know who u are, but I want to say is that God bless you for your awesome advice. Most pple today the world condemn are innocent, girls like Otobo will stop at nothing to device a means to pull down a MOG or anyone of her victims. I ve seen guys who knows nothing and with a good heart to help humanity been blackmail b4 they realize that the help they offer was used against them.

A careful look at her screen shots and u know she's a damn lair and blackmail tools in d hands of her sponsors. One thing I know is that the gate of hell shall not prevail over him and the church.

Otobo and her group have a mandate to pull down the church, make Christians looks cheap, derail many from God's kingdom. Make going to church look like a waste of time. They shall not prevail...#ISTANDWITHJESUS4LIFE
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Lewandoski20(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Macwytt:
It pains me to see girls like this perpetrate such act and still be proud of it. What is her aim? Even if it's true, she should cover her head in shame for sleeping with a man of God knowing he's married. Girls of these days are to be feared, cus even the devil himself fears them.

I concur!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by JCBOY4LIFE: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

You may be right.

But at this supposed stage of the relationship,
At least According to her past narration, she hadnt started gathering evidences.

Otobo na 419. Fake chat, fake stiry to derail Christians a MN d frustrate d MOG. Abeg, Otobo and her sponsors don crash to d ground. Sahara R defending fake pple like them.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Ibraheemmawa(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Mmmmm
then if him do am nko ?pastor keep enjoying yourself no de hide the truth abeg .
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by DonMekino(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
OK... Yes I get it.... They are from the two extremities of spirituality.... A Pastor and an Olosho... But these are two adults, I don't know why we carry the matter for head like gala.... Ohhhh these meaningless threads make me miss Lalaa snake threads...
How I wish we can just ignore the stories of these two, whether true or false,.... The issue has been over flogged.... Next tori plz
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by seun1960(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

You may be right.

But at this supposed stage of the relationship,
At least According to her past narration, she hadnt started gathering evidences.

u dont have good network in your area.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Kdon2: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
kvngpharez:

is she using etisalat in Canada? just asking ooo... cos I can see etisalat on the screen shot

Kikikiki!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Kdon2: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
kpompey:

Why him? Why not Oyedepo or Adeboye? Then it shows something is not right

The issue has no criminal bearung. It involves two adults doing stuffs adult do! Please leave the moral aspect and save us all the sordid details that is more of their businesses than any public threat. Her bleeper her problem haba! She sef like better thing wan die there! Iranu.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by sircrabo: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Hello everyone,

Otobo is truly a blackmailer. She keep shoving her "proof" down our throat like we were there when things was going on between them.

It's pity people are not using their brain or they are also part of the blackmail trying to pull the Apostle down.

All her supporters should tell her to carry her "proof" to court where it is highly needed and not social media. Only blackmailer does what she is currently doing and we are not stupid to believe her lies.

Sahara Reporter used "When things were good" to describe their report which means the date of the proof is in the Past and not current.

Lol. BBM chats are automatically wiped after a period of time, I wonder how her phone managed to save chats for that long. Unless she screen grabbed it and saved for future use.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Niceiroko: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
I can feel the blackmailer here
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nedsnow(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
I see
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Alajiki(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

When did giving money to people become a crime. Did Suleiman deny not knowing her?

Otobo has told us the monies were consideration from Afuckstle Suleiman for holy pun*ani service. Let the Afuckstle himself tell us what the monies were meant for.

Sheybi the Afuckstle no get any needy lady in his church to dash money except this particular Otobo girl. Enheen, make e come tell us wetin him pay the babe for naah.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kolaaderin: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ijaya123:

The man has previously stated he sent her money before but stopped when she wanted to start blackmailing. Do you know how many people the man gives money and other gifts to from time to time?

How does giving people money amount to crime?

I don't know the Apostle and not here to defend anybody but that lady is simply a liar. Her made-up stories don't add up.

Can you hear yourself out, he could send millions to someone living in Canada when 80% of people he could see every day in Nigeria only needs few thousands of naira to keep surviving. Talk of misplaced priority in spending peoples money.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by rusher14: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olulinks:

Why should she screenshot for a keep, even ;when the going was good? For the purpose of blackmail, of course! She's a blackmailer.
Doesn't matter if that was her intention.

The question should be was the pastor, a married man having an amorous relationship with her?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by mamachizzy(f): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
whether its true or not, am still hungry.
come to think of it, is the pastor God that he can not sin? person no go rest with this matter? make I hear word abeg
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by iHarrie(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries Presents, A 2-Day Heavenly Oriented And Power Packed Easter Retreat Titled, "GOD'S COVENANT OF PEACE AND BLESSINGS" Wow, it is that time of the year set aside for "Spiritual Rejuvenation". I don't know the state of your spiritual deficiency, may be you have been believing God for reawakening, rejoice, I say rejoice because you are the most privileged person, in this program you shall come back to your feet again, God's Generals shall spring forth after this programme! I don't know what is reflecting on your report card now, may be problems of this life have dealt with you beyond repair, doctors have told you no hope again, you have been laid off form your work, your children are not doing well, untimely death, always sorrowful and lots more. An end is coming to all these issues of life, a new report card will be handed over to you which will mark your celebration. The God of the Bible days wants to Enter into a new Covenant with you, it is a Covenant that will Bring Peace and Blessing which will cancel every insult in your life and family, you shall laugh again after this programme in Jesus' name! Come and experience the Power of His Resurrection! Kindly save this details below and ensure you set a reminder; VENUE: CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND, 10 AMUWO ODOFIN PARK ALONG OSODI-APAPA EXPRESS-WAY, IJESHA, LAGOS, NIGERIA. OR ANY CHOSEN LOCATION NEAREST TO YOU. DATE: SATURDAY 15TH & SUNDAY 16TH APRIL, 2017. TIME: 8AM DAILY MINISTERING: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA. COME EXPECTING, YOU SHALL GO REJOICING...! Follow us on www.tlccrmofficial..com , Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial , @TlccrmOfficial and @Tlccrm_Official for the update of this Great Programme. JESUS IS LORD! # CHOSENONLINEREVIVALIST

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Dinocarex(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:

If she did. Then she has been planing to execute the blackmail since. I asked a question the first time I saw the screenshot of her video call. Who takes the screenshot during a video call? Only a blackmailer does that.

I'm not ruling the issue that Sulaiman is innocent. But Otobo from all indication is a serial blackmailer.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Macwytt(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
WiseFool2:

And the man of God that is married, yet slept with her should be celebrated, right? You see why atheists would continue mocking us Christians? It's because of of people like you.SMH
What is wrong with you? Why insult my person? Did the man of God rape her? If she said no and he persist, nd she resist all the curse will be on his head. Why are you trying to justify her actions and criticise the man of God, were you there? Ignorant fellow.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by iHarrie(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries Presents, A 2-Day Heavenly Oriented And Power Packed Easter Retreat Titled, "GOD'S COVENANT OF PEACE AND BLESSINGS" Wow, it is that time of the year set aside for "Spiritual Rejuvenation". I don't know the state of your spiritual deficiency, may be you have been believing God for reawakening, rejoice, I say rejoice because you are the most privileged person, in this program you shall come back to your feet again, God's Generals shall spring forth after this programme! I don't know what is reflecting on your report card now, may be problems of this life have dealt with you beyond repair, doctors have told you no hope again, you have been laid off form your work, your children are not doing well, untimely death, always sorrowful and lots more. An end is coming to all these issues of life, a new report card will be handed over to you which will mark your celebration. The God of the Bible days wants to Enter into a new Covenant with you, it is a Covenant that will Bring Peace and Blessing which will cancel every insult in your life and family, you shall laugh again after this programme in Jesus' name! Come and experience the Power of His Resurrection! Kindly save this details below and ensure you set a reminder; VENUE: CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND, 10 AMUWO ODOFIN PARK ALONG OSODI-APAPA EXPRESS-WAY, IJESHA, LAGOS, NIGERIA. OR ANY CHOSEN LOCATION NEAREST TO YOU. DATE: SATURDAY 15TH & SUNDAY 16TH APRIL, 2017. TIME: 8AM DAILY MINISTERING: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA. COME EXPECTING, YOU SHALL GO REJOICING...! Follow us on www.tlccrmofficial..com , Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial , @TlccrmOfficial and @Tlccrm_Official for the update of this Great Programme. JESUS IS LORD! # CHOSENONLINEREVIVALIST

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by TarryFour: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hear all these morons that have got their brains dislocated still criticising Stephenie. They were first beating like animals for proof and she produced the first apostle' s pictures, these idiots said it was photoshoped. She later produced certified bank statements which they again claimed were photoshoped. Now these new chats release were also photoshoped. Of course when the Canadian police authorities release their own logs it would also be photoshoped.
Well since your apostle have asked you to knock off your brains who doesn't now know that it is your brains that is photoshoped!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kaymart: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
if Apostle Suleiman is not guilty, then he should sanction a case to the court and provide due evidences. I think this shouldn't be so difficulty considering his personality. By being quite is like admitting to the sin. I didn't say he should also come typing shits to the media as the so called otobo is currently doing. He should go to the court and get justice done. But for the lady to be so confident and risking everything including jail term us what baffles me. But the saying that some northern cabals are dealing with him is an anomaly and totally false and it's like moving away from the main topic and chasing shadows...

My stance:If he isn't guilty, let him go to court and get to the end of it. Honestly, this had gotten beyond what he can just handle trivially.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by ILoveToFuCcK: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
go siddon, didn't you see Wednesday for some of the chat box?
So Wednesday na "date"?? it'll show days not date
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dragonking3: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:

I will ask you same question I have always ask... when that screenshot came to light about the car... before you and whatever god you worship, did you clearly see the plate number behind the car? I am not referring to the image of the number on the TOP RIGHT corner but that very car in the image shared.. did u see the number or it looked blurry?

My brother, i zoomed, over zoomed and I couldn't see anything and someone wants me to believe that the number on the top right corner of the image is same as the plate number behind the car that is not clear?

Some say it is clear on Daniella's page and they don't have a copy? How then do you want me to believe.

Dude, I am not supporting anybody I am only ASKING question so I don't end up with an innocent blood in my hand. The ALUU4 is still fresh in my memory if you have forgotten about them, I have not.
Bros, you deserve a presidential handshake for this comment

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kindim(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Hello everyone,

Otobo is truly a blackmailer. She keep shoving her "proof" down our throat like we were there when things was going on between them.

It's pity people are not using their brain or they are also part of the blackmail trying to pull the Apostle down.

All her supporters should tell her to carry her "proof" to court where it is highly needed and not social media. Only blackmailer does what she is currently doing and we are not stupid to believe her lies.

Sahara Reporter used "When things were good" to describe their report which means the date of the proof is in the Past and not current.

you are on point motherfueker
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by linearity: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Yes, but the core of my interest is somewhere else,
rooted in her first allegations thus;

That Suleiman Impregnated her
That He attempted to abort the baby
That he promised marriage..........etc

So i am interested in things like results of her pregnancy test.
The hospitals where they saved her life.
I want to see the doctor who saved her life when allegedly Suleiman attempted to abort her baby.
I want to see the practicing license of that doctor
I want to see the date on her hospital files......
Etc......

Then I will know we r hitting closer to the truth

You are erroneously assuming that, any lady that gets pregnant and carried out an abortion must have visited a hospital and see a Doctor. My guy do you by any chance, live anywhere close to earth....I mean the real world?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Niceiroko: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by southpole: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.
Your argument about Suleiman's picture made me to doubt your argument. I am neither supporting him nor among those crucifying him except that I am interested in reading critical thinking arguments. The fact that Google does not have his pictures in its search engine does not mean that it can not be found anywhere. By the way Google and all other search engines and directorates do not contain everything except those uploaded by humans. Suleiman has written many booklets and other print materials that carry his pictures both on the cover and inside which anybody can scan and use, there are thousands of his church posters with his photographs pasted in some major cities in Nigeria which can also be extracted. Also anybody cab snap him with a camera during church service or programme like is very common in Nigeria... there are so many ways to get his photograph please.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
linearity:

You are erroneously assuming that, any lady that gets pregnant and carried out an abortion must have visited a hospital and see a Doctor. My guy do you by any chance, live anywhere close to earth....I mean the real world?

Bros, she lives in Canada, allegedly. Who received thousands of Euros as claimed.
They dont joke with womens health there.
Or u think roadside chemists dey there.....

Try again.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.
u are the only sensible person on Nairaland, God bless u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.