Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71690 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by lalabrother: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
which means she has the intention to blackmail... So how do you believe such kind of person?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nnovica16439: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=malware post=55398922]

I didn't see any FULL date in the chats Mortherfucker. The 08 April you are seeing there is not the date of the chat but the date the screenshots were taken. [/quote
]

Guys, remember this same lady said her phone and laptop were collected from her at the point of entry airport and at the police station.... So my question is how did she retrieve all of those chat. Some one should please explain to me

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kayo80(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2017
omofunaab:
Am quite sure even if the girl should release a picture of her unclad with apostle Suleiman, people here will say, maybe he was casting away demons and probably there was too much heat in the room, so they had to remove their clothes.

That's the way some people think here

HAHAHA! I swear to God. Hate affects people's ability for logical thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Enyimbamercedes: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Hello everyone,

Otobo is truly a blackmailer. She keep shoving her "proof" down our throat like we were there when things was going on between them.

It's pity people are not using their brain or they are also part of the blackmail trying to pull the Apostle down.

All her supporters should tell her to carry her "proof" to court where it is highly needed and not social media. Only blackmailer does what she is currently doing and we are not stupid to believe her lies.

Sahara Reporter used "When things were good" to describe their report which means the date of the proof is in the Past and not current.

This your write-up makes absolutely no sense!!!!
1.phone numbers are not attached to BBM chats so I don't know where the issue of phone number attached to names comes in
2. BBM timestamps do not show dates! They only show day and time. So her screenshots show chats that took place on a particular day and time soon don't know how you can tell that they were all taken at once
3. You should have noticed that her network changed from etisalat to fido which means there was some significant difference between when the chats happened.

You will be more stupid to believe in the god of Man. Open your eyes. Defend the sums of money sent to her account. Defend the fact that Otobo mentioned Daniella Okeke and coincidentally she owns a car registered to the apostle. Believe what you want but keep your opinion to yourself

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime she had has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I search for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!
I always appreciate it when people analyse intelligently. I already know poster is smart.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Lincoln275(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

When did giving money to people become a crime. Did Suleiman deny not knowing her?
are u telling me that its normal for apostle & that "girl"to have deal to d extent of dt money .........?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by aloobright17: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
but wait ooo, how can you send me message 12:43 and i will still reply you back that same 12:43 ah ah

so i dint take time to type my message??

its bursted!!!, that one alone proves this is all fake, she should go to hell and rot in jail

Which question be this na how many seconds make one minute?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by henrydadon(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime she had has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I search for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!
you are the only one who made sense here..it obvious you use your brain before typing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kpompey: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Kdon2:

Abeg make the girl go rest jare,her cheap blackmail no work. Her target na money wey she think say the man go drop to cover up,but the plan obviously no work! Make she allow nigeria rest jare! Her bleeper her problem! Who send am??

Why him? Why not Oyedepo or Adeboye? Then it shows something is not right

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Pavarottii(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
be careful. You might be the next victim of a blackmail. It's no news that in Lagos some men have helped ladies by giving them a free ride only to be accused of sleeping with them without paying. Most of these men didn't know they were carrying prostitutes but they were subjected to public embarrassment to pay for crime they didn't commit and when crowd begin to gather, you would be damn not to comply.

Be careful not to send an innocent man to the grave like the ALUU4

We need to drill what is presented to us abi no b she carry her proof come like say we b court and expect the "court" not scrutinise what she presented?
Wat if she is the innocent one after humiliating her mum.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
Hello everyone,

Otobo is truly a blackmailer. She keep shoving her "proof" down our throat like we were there when things was going on between them.

It's pity people are not using their brain or they are also part of the blackmail trying to pull the Apostle down.

All her supporters should tell her to carry her "proof" to court where it is highly needed and not social media. Only blackmailer does what she is currently doing and we are not stupid to believe her lies.

Sahara Reporter used "When things were good" to describe their report which means the date of the proof is in the Past and not current.

Mumu you think the blackberry on ios and Android is same as the one on blackberry phone itself and who says she couldn't have munched and save them long ago...

Please go and kiss his ass for all I care.

If she is your sister and sure you won't be here talking trash.

Oloshi omoale jatijati

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by anytexy: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2017
Macwytt:
It pains me to see girls like this perpetrate such act and still be proud of it. What is her aim? Even if it's true, she should cover her head in shame for sleeping with a man of God knowing he's married. Girls of these days are to be feared, cus even the devil himself fears them.
..to tell you she is been sponsored... if not, is a same person suppose to be proud of such nasty act. That is why the mother said some people are using her..
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by PatriotTemidayo: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2017
All I see is faked up chat.

How can every chat and reply come within same minute, no matter how long the chat is?

That's some cooked up sh*t right there.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Maziebuka01(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Op...
Are u now d Apostle's spokesman

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
She told us that they started chat in 2015 right?

For all we know, any number can carry any name. I can come up with any phone number and slam Seun Osewa on it. We don't know the phone number behind "Johnson" that appear in that chat. So that does not proof anything.

Now coming to chat. Chat that happened in 2015 or 2016 should carry date of 2015 or 2016 but what we have is CURRENT date like it hapened last week. I want to show you screen shot of a chat with my friend on Same BBM. Please take a look at the date.

Mumu you think the blackberry on ios and Android is same as the one on blackberry phone itself and who says she couldn't have munched and save them long ago...

Please go and kiss his ass for all I care.

If she is your sister and sure you won't be here talking trash.

Oloshi omoale jatijati

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by felixomor: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Lincoln275:

are u telling me that its normal for apostle & that "girl"to have deal to d extent of dt money .........?

I dont attend Suleiman's church.
As for this your point.
I know people personally who have received more than that as help from church.......
And they are not even females to start with.

So whats your point.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by juman(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Famocious:
Apostle needs repentance.. undecided

You make me laugh. grin

That is church business thing.

Most privately owned churches are in church business.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Ijaya123: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
I've said it severally, that lady is a bloody liar. Only fools believe her made-up stories.

The Otobo lady claimed to have accompany this man to several crusades. How come no one has been able to sight them together? And up till now, she has no picture to show about those trips with the Apostle. The lady is a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
but wait ooo, how can you send me message 12:43 and i will still reply you back that same 12:43 ah ah

its bursted!!!, that one alone proves this is all fake, she should go to hell and rot in jail

You're very funny. Have you ever flowed in a chat before or are you so slow in reading a few lines and even slower in typing fewer lines? Odiegwu!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kayo80(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:

This your write-up makes absolutely no sense!!!!
1.phone numbers are not attached to BBM chats so I don't know where the issue of phone number attached to names comes in
2. BBM timestamps do not show dates! They only show day and time. So her screenshots show chats that took place on a particular day and time soon don't know how you can tell that they were all taken at once
3. You should have noticed that her network changed from etisalat to fido which means there was some significant difference between when the chats happened.

You will be more stupid to believe in the god of Man. Open your eyes. Defend the sums of money sent to her account. Defend the fact that Otobo mentioned Daniella Okeke and coincidentally she owns a car registered to the apostle. Believe what you want but keep your opinion to yourself

Words from an intelligent mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
I would expect to see a PAST date in Otobo BBM Chat for something that happened in the Past or is she telling us that Apostle suleiman is still chatting with her?

Look at the date of her own chat and ask yourself why is it having recent timing and dates?

Maan how can you be so stupid. Current date shows the day she compiled the screenshots from their chat history. This is not worthy of news you brainless pastor servant

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by hakm5: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
I would expect to see a PAST date in Otobo BBM Chat for something that happened in the Past or is she telling us that Apostle suleiman is still chatting with her?

Look at the date of her own chat and ask yourself why is it having recent timing and dates?
What about the snapchat and account statements? maybe she bribed uba management too. Ode. apostle sympathizers. Even if she bring their sex video you will still not believe. Mofos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by aloobright17: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:

No use that your 12.43 vs 12.43 to make any case because I have some chats that bears the same time btwn the sender and myself.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Me23(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2017
My dad always told me dis[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by juman(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
But the lady cannot force the man to marry her.

The man chopped her and moved on. Both enjoyed the relationship then.

The lady should also move on.

I wonder what all her shouting around all about. She not get shame.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
OP am not understanding,Am seeing time not date ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2017
Lincoln275:

How many cars did he give out last month?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AntiWailer: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2017
lalabrother:
which means she has the intention to blackmail... So how do you believe such kind of person?

So does her intention to blackmail make EVERYTHING she said about their relationship false ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by OTEGA1: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2017
U c y I say ifcshe is wise she will not release any of her evidence online.
Thevchat does not prove its Suleiman she chatted with.

If she has difficulty convincing reasonable folks here on nairaland how can she convince a court of law ?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by martineverest(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2017
Mr sabi op,what about the Canadian account?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by OgaJonah(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Yawa, man of GOD, HIM NO SAY HIM DON KNACK TOTO, everyday e day pretnd

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I search for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.

Nice comment.

The day brain transplant is made affordable, a large % of these worshippers of men would need it.

I like how they managed to "explain" the bank statement issue.

I am amused that a "motherfvcker" is defending a pastor like a rabid dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.