Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? (4217 Views)

Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / Ten Kinds Of Women U Shouldnt Disvirgin If You Arent Ready to marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Ur one of d few sensible ones then

All that glitters is not gold...
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

LMAO you shoulda let me call snowie. He seems eager to help in that dept.

lipsrsealed
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Signature..... On profile

Are you implying I lack passion?
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I learned a new phrase the other day-Any man na man tongue grin
Not for u dou...I feel u have some class naaaa! Anyways butchcasiwateva is keen on hooking u up with snow84....
I don't like to share babe!!!!
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Are you implying I lack passion?
Passion for it.......ur passion drives u.....if u don't feel like having companionship n kids.....u might be lay low n not be bothered....my belief is this ...ur passion gives u strength to achieve ur goals.....
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Pinkpetals:

All that glitters is not gold...
Yeah babe......definitely yeah!!!!
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by CoolFreeday(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Pinkpetals:

You are so right... I don't even think I'm ready undecided

That's even more important, asking yourself if you're ready or not and working towards it if possible. Entering a marriage when one is not ready can be dangerous if not worst. Its because of the unnecessary pressures if not I don't see anything wrong with someone being single especially when someone is not ready for it.
The funny thing is, after marriage you're on your own and God forbid, if it fail, you'll be in for it.
its better to live life without worrying much about what people think or say
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by FTBOY: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

FTBOY? Future tense boy right? Coz I can't see how u knew all these about d OP unless r a prophet? Like Suleiman*rolling eyes*
it is FuckToto. my original moniker was too obscene it got a permanent ban and i was advised to get a new one... www.nairaland.com/fucktoto

concerning the op, that's usually the case with most girls who marry late or never get to marry at all. tell her to be with you and ask if she hasn't turned down marriage requests from suitors.

i'm not apostle suleiman but i believe he didn't fvck otobo.

1 Like

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Not for u dou...I feel u have some class naaaa! Anyways butchcasiwateva is keen on hooking u up with snow84....
I don't like to share babe!!!!

Hmmm...seems we have things alike smiley I don't like to share either. If I didn't know better, I'd say I've met a rare breed tongue
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

lipsrsealed
What? Cat got yer tongue? tongue
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
FTBOY:
it is FuckToto. my original moniker was too obscene it got a permanent ban and i was advised to get a new one... www.nairaland.com/fucktoto

concerning the op, that's usually the case with most girls who marry late or never get to marry at all. tell her to be with you and ask if she hasn't turned down marriage requests from suitors.

i'm not apostle suleiman but i believe he didn't fvck otobo.
Lmao!!!!!!! Well most gehs in her shoes have probably done that.....except d career minded ,PHD pursuing gehs!!!! Those ones can be 35 n not mind
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What? Cat got yer tongue? tongue

Well...it's complicated tongue
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...seems we have things alike smiley I don't like to share either. If I didn't know better, I'd say I've met a rare breed tongue
He dont like snowie and U dont like snowie either. So I guess Bumbae1gets to keep snowie
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

U have indeed met a rare breed! M so rare was dubbed alien!!!!!
OK......let's ermmm spice things up sha we? I already sent ur palm Sunday gift!!!!u know where to look!!!! wink
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Well...it's complicated tongue
Well uncomplicate it undecided
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
He dont like snowie and U dont like snowie either. So I guess Bumbae1gets to keep snowie

Lol, she can have him. I give her my blessings.

1 Like

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

U have indeed met a rare breed! M so rare was dubbed alien!!!!!
OK......let's ermmm spice things up sha we? I already sent ur palm Sunday gift!!!!u know where to look!!!! wink

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Ermmmmm.......u need something? grin angry

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2017
grin

What are we discussing here? To marry or not to marry? cheesy
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Pinkpetals:

But don't you want a family? Build a legacy ... Pass on your genes... Companionship...

I can do that without marriage
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Iffa slapu eh? U want NL guys to become bobrisky abi? Change dat ur mind sharp sharp

You again mtcheeeeeew

So because I don't want to get married means you should be like bobrisky. You are mad. Already mad just like him
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2017
lovelygurl:

You again mtcheeeeeew

So because I don't want to get married means you should be like bobrisky. You are mad. Already mad just like him
Lmaoooooo! U woke up on d wrong side of d bed it seems...wasn't abusing u naaaaaa!!!!! Meant if a cool chick like u no marry many guys will be so heartbroken n become gays.....
Nawa for u o.......is it d recession
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What are we discussing here? To marry or not to marry? cheesy
Not to marry!!!! But I think ur good on DAT side abi? kiss
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
lovelygurl:

I can do that without marriage

U don't mind being a single parent?
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pinkpetals:

D geh mood dis morning nawa!!!!!
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pinkpetals:

NOT at all
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

I don't understand
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Can you just STFU. I swear you are irritating the hell outta me
lovelygurl:

NOT at all

Wow ... Do you have children already?
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
lovelygurl:

Can you just STFU. I swear you are irritating the hell outta me

Lol... What's going on here.... Hmmm I sense some sexual tension grin
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Wow ... Do you have children already?

Lool no I don't but the thing is while most ladies are dreaming of being married, I don't. There's nothing that has convinced me that marriage is the way they paint it.
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lool no I don't but the thing is while most ladies are dreaming of being married, I don't. There's nothing that has convinced me that marriage is the way they paint it.

Ah she smiles cheesy

But haven't you ever been in love... Where u thought you could literally stay with this person for ever ...It just made sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With People That Say "Cousin Brother" "Cousin Sister"? / The Day I Toasted Toyin, I Slept With Her, Mr. Kola Debunked Claim Of Being Impo / The Difference Between An Enugu Girl And A UNN Babe (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.