Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? (4212 Views)

Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / Ten Kinds Of Women U Shouldnt Disvirgin If You Arent Ready to marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol don't pretend like you are not enjoying the drama too grin

It's like reading a really good book. Storyline:

ZarZar--> the emotional girl, finds it difficult to trust and therefore to love

Snow84--> lover boy, believes in love but will he be able to win ZarZar's heart?

Stay tuned and find out grin

LMAO. Oh, girl! On the other news, I think it's safe to say you guys can count me out of the old maids' club now tongue With the way things are going, I may be a Mrs very soon grin
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!! Coz am staying tuned!!!! But ermmm.....there is a 3rd player in all this dear...ME!!!
So what's my storyline grin

Loool

But Snow84 has rival

LUMINOUZ--> the player, knows/thinks he is handsome grin

Who is going to be able to capture ZarZar's heart or are they both fighting a lost battle?
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

Am good o!!!! Just prepping for SKUL thingz!!!!! Holla@ u later aiit?

Kbye smiley
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Oh, girl! On the other news, I think it's safe to say you guys can count me out of the old maids' club now tongue With the way things are going, I may be a Mrs very soon grin

Loool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by luminouz(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool

But Snow84 has rival

LUMINOUZ--> the player, knows/thinks he is handsome grin

Who is going to be able to capture ZarZar's heart or are they both fighting a lost battle?
Lmaoooooo!!!!!!! U do have a flair for d dramatic u know!!!! U n ur mouth eh? Nawa!!!!!
Lemme add d finishing....
Produced by Zeb Ejiro
Marketed n distributed by Godson international stores
Alaba international market,Lagos n Ugochukwu stores,Aba....
Grab ur Copy NOW!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!!!!! U do have a flair for d dramatic u know!!!! U n ur mouth eh? Nawa!!!!!

Lool leave me and my mouth alone tongue grin
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, I don't even know what to say to this. But can I ask you a question, who are you? Are you snow84, snowcream or 2bspirits? Like, I'm just so confused by the post & the moniker behind it. Anyway, I can promise you that my reasons for not taking what is going on here to heart, have got nothing to do with you as a person, whoever you are. It's just me being protective of myself & not wanting to get too involved for a number of personal reasons. One girl here, I don't wanna say her name, also tried to reach out to me privately & I didn't get back to her because there's something that scares me about that- getting too close. So it's honestly not about you. I'm afraid to build relationships, period. People are disappointing & I just don't wanna keep going through the same cycle. It's much better for me when I keep my distance so I won't get hurt. I'm very sensitive, hence my shying away from things that would require me to get emotionally involved. I hope you understand my angle.

Seeing myself as being very different, I have chosen to be anonymous online. You still won't be able to decipher how my heart functions after perusing my comments online, because trying to explain me is like stringing together several contradictions and arrive at a tingling melody. The only two crimes I will never commit are fraud and murder. Understand that almost all other crimes are hinged on these two. One can murder a man through heartbreak; a defrauded man may commit suicide.

There were no apprehension when Achebe and his wife were dating, because it involved great minds. What connects the sage are eternal, and may have roots in the other world. And have you ever given it a thought that "life has a strange taste for tragic ironies -- especially those that are divinely orchestrated." -- Lekan Oyegoke(Broken Ladders). You will win many battles, but you can't conquer your biology. It's like the great affinity for electrons between groups 1 and 7 elements to form halides.

I'm a man given to dreams as I have always dwelt in the dreamland. That's why I think I'm attracted to someone in far away Zululand, knowing full well that I don't have what it takes to shuttle across the Atlantic. So, this may better be tagged “momentary exuberance” – ala [Nadine] Gordimer – to which we are all sometimes prone.
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Who knows I may turn out to be the lucky Mr.
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol don't pretend like you are not enjoying the drama too grin

It's like reading a really good book. Storyline:

ZarZar--> the emotional girl, finds it difficult to trust and therefore to love

Snow84--> lover boy, believes in love but will he be able to win ZarZar's heart?

Stay tuned and find out grin

This is why I like this nairaland. People will always give me a reason to laugh.
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Snow84:

Seeing myself as being very different, I have chosen to be anonymous online. You still won't be able to decipher how my heart functions after perusing my comments online, because trying to explain me is like stringing together several contradictions and arrive at a tingling melody. The only two crimes I will never commit are fraud and murder. Understand that almost all other crimes are hinged on these two. One can murder a man through heartbreak; a defrauded man may commit suicide.

There were no apprehension when Achebe and his wife were dating, because it involved great minds. What connects the sage are eternal, and may have roots in the other world. And have you ever given it a thought that "life has a strange taste for tragic ironies -- especially those that divinely orchestrated." -- Lekan Oyegoke(Broken Ladders). You will win many battles, but you can't conquer your biology. It's like the great affinity for electrons between groups 1 and 7 elements to form halides.

I'm a man given to dreams as I have always dwelt in the dreamland. That's why I think I'm attracted to someone in far away Zululand, knowing full well that I don't have what it takes to shuttle across the Atlantic. So, this may better be tagged “momentary exuberance” – ala [Nadine] Gordimer – to which we are all sometimes prone.

IDK what to say. I feel put on the spot & I don't wanna say too much because I also have my own anonymity to preserve. But let me just say, there is more to me than just the me on this place. My real life engagements stand in the way of what I think you're trying to get at here. And to my understanding, you also have a life outside of here, so it just wouldn't be right. The path has to be clear on both sides for anything to bloom out of this & now is just not the case. There are other "entanglements". Hope you get what I'm trying to say. Can we just settle on friendship?
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
ZarZar:

IDK what to say. I feel put on the spot & I don't wanna say too much because I also have my own anonymity to preserve. But let me just say, there is more to me than just the me on this place. My real life engagements stand in the way of what I think you're trying to get at here. And to my understanding, you also have a life outside of here, so it just wouldn't be right. The path has to be clear on both sides for anything to bloom out of this & now is just not the case. There are other "entanglements". Hope you get what I'm trying to say. Can we just settle on friendship?

Who won't like to be your friend? Whether a prayer will come to fulfilment or not, they say, is better than curses being heaped on a man.
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Keke pack me here abeg
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Snow84:

Who won't like to be your friend? Whether a prayer will come to fulfilment or not, they say, is better than curses being heaped on a man.

smiley
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
ZarZar:

smiley

Your inbox must be overflowing
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Your inbox must be overflowing

Lol, wanna help me sort out the mail? tongue

You must be glad Big Brother is over, right? If only they stop talking about it already. It's old news now. Ugh.
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, wanna help me sort out the mail? tongue

You must be glad Big Brother is over, right? If only they stop talking about it already. It's old news now. Ugh.
LMAO Its gonna cost ya punky tongue
Im glad but I knoe there will still be talk avout in the following weeks to come

1 Like

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Onliie(m): 3:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Pinkpetals:

What is a siggy
signature
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Collyno82(m): 4:50am On Apr 24, 2017
lovelygurl:
Marriage is overrated abd not for everybody. I still haven't seen a reason to WHY I should get married
hey stop deceiving urself
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Collyno82:
hey stop deceiving urself

Oh so because I'm not of your opinion I'm deceiving myself undecided

1 Like

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Collyno82(m): 5:18am On Apr 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh so because I'm not of your opinion I'm deceiving myself undecided
not really but because ur not of larger opinion
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Collyno82:
not really but because ur not of larger opinion

I don't have to be in support of most peoples' opinion. I have my own brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Collyno82(m): 5:31am On Apr 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

I don't have to be in support of most peoples' opinion. I have my own brain
but u have to especially wen it is the prevailing stance. more so u are created to procreate
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Collyno82:
[s]but u have to especially wen it is the prevailing stance. more so u are created to procreate[/s]
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=lovelygurl post=55858051][/quote]

You kill me grin

So fiesty... Keep it up ( always think for yourself and question things)
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkpetals:

You kill me grin

So fiesty... Keep it up ( always think for yourself and question things)

Lol! Imagine grin

When I have my own brain grin

Which kind of argument was that?!
Re: Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
personally ive never wanted to get married and somehow i still dont want to, its not a big deal. time will tell if i will or not, my advice is take your time enjoy being single it will come when it does. there is no law which states it a criminal offense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread closed / This Happened To Me After Doing (giveaway) Here / 6 Maps And Charts That Explain Sex Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.