Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,346 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) (3691 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by vani86: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
good for u thou

But I don't like it

Your choice, its a free world, you like yours small and flat, some other girl like hers big, round and flat.

Your bf like youra like that, her bf like hers like that.

#choices
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by konkonbilo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
NwannekaUloma:

U mean if I use it for prostitution ? Or what exactly will I use it for to pay my bills??
Haba! See where ur mind carry you go. So it's only prostitution that can fetch you money with big booty angry
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by kullozone(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
good for u thou

But I don't like it

Aunty nobody ask you, why you just hawk the matter like puff puff?
Abeg carry your small flat nyash go sitdown somewhere.
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
konkonbilo:
Haba! See where ur mind carry you go. So it's only prostitution that can fetch you money with big booty angry
what exactly is ur point??
Re: Guys, Is This The Biggest Airplane In The World? (photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
kullozone:

Aunty nobody ask you, why you just hawk the matter like puff puff?
Abeg carry your small flat nyash go sitdown somewhere.
So what exactly ur point..its not like my comments were directed to u??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 States With Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / How to locate okigwe / My Oga's Wife And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.