Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,117 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? (1348 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Are Most Ladies/women Bi-sexual? / My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! (2) (3) (4)

How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by adconline(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2007
I think a point comes when we are required to make a decision. you either like women or men not both. This is a western acceptance of polygamy.
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by Freewilly(f): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2007
And why do me have to make a choose on who to love, does it matter if I'm in love with a male or female. I like men for my personal reasons and I love women for reasons best known to me. You made you a judge over me.
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by whiteNkem(f): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2007
adconline, watch the poeple who choose bisexual experiences. they are usually very young (and it's the age of discovery) or are glamorous people who'd do almost anything to keep the eyes on themselves.

It is true that it is more widely spread in the west as there is more freedom and people are less traditionalists. Hence the values tought at home, there is a huge impact from the media. And all the media promotes is what sells better : sex. But nowadays there's nothing special abt sex anymore, so they have to bring in the foreground something shocking. That's how I see this whole trend starting. And I mean it, it's def become a trend cuz I see everyone doing it, but most trying it at least once for fun or curiosity.

So don't let urself deceived. It's not really becoming a lifestyle (there are very few who choose this for the rest of their lives), just a new way to have fun, which will go away sooner or later.
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by Easyy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
I write this as a Christian and the word of God is clear on it.

God did not create bisexualism. God is not the author of confusion.

I believe people become bisexual because of the excessive freedom which makes them over-exploratory which makes them try out anything and, if your mindset is not properly conditioned, you can end up in the wrong places doing and believing the wrong things.
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by Maneater1(f): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2007
Its very possible to enjoy sex with both male and female.

I for example like men, but i also find some women attractive but i wouldnt say to the point of having sex with them.

Some people go the extra mile to try out sex with people of the same sex to experiment. Some people like it.

Dont jugde anyone for being Bi
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by exng(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2007
man eater uv got a point there.

i am a straight guy but i find it exciting watchin two lassies gettin on, fun u know!! i dont do men but i i would say i hv been involved with 2 girls at a go. just trying out, u know what i mean, experimenting!! fun though.
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by kayjasi(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2007
dont really no wat to say but d thruth is u cant judge pple by wat dey do. Its a free world.
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by Akinagirl(f): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2007
just curiosity
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by Free(f): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by Busta(f): 4:31am On Jan 26, 2007
@topic

That question has been bothering me for a while
just don't wanna offend pple here

but really, how is it possible?
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by whiteNkem(f): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2007
Busta, the question has been answered above oo. If you don't share the feeling that doesn't mean it's not possible. We are all diffrent, u know!
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by oyinboaja: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by harvey(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2007
@oyinboaja

i agree with u.na real wah.
Re: How On Earth Can Someone Be A Bi-sexual? by Free(f): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2007
lmao grin

*****ladies Who Proof To Be Wiser Than Their Partner Are Full Of Disadvantges*** / Meet 'Miss BRANDNAME' / She Demands So Much