Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58221 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by alexis007(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:

With this kind of mindset? gringrin
The God I serve supports the extermination of foolish, redundant people. As He declared in the book of Exodus "Suffer not the witch to live."

So...My mindset is clean before him.

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by sisisioge: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
O she baby cool cool
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by jaymejate: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
YEAH... I SUPPORT THAT.
THAT'S WHY I NEVER GET GF
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:
Na wa for these cheap babes everywhere. Na this type we dey use for rituals. sad sad

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Leriebloom(f): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

#WORD

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Ugosample(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
see as pained niggas are ranting on this thread grin grin
E pain una well well. grin grin

Whether you like it or not, the OP has a point.
And before you talk rubbish and insult me, ask yourself honestly whether you want your sister to date and get serious with a guy just like you (in the same financial condition with you? )

tongue tongue

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Omoluabi16(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
I absolutely concur. what are you looking for in a relationship if you're broke as Fck? Relationships are big responsibilities and you need to to equip yourself financially. You don't necessarily have to be a maga..but at least just have little money you can afford to spare if the need arises. If you're broke, then leave relationships and double ur hustle.

But remember ye ladies, to whom much is given, much is also expected.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by naijaboiy: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexis007:
I hate it when a guy argues with a lady...especially over something not too important. It's a WASTE of VALUABLE TIME and ENERGY...something I have noticed that most ladies relish.

As for me and my type....We'd keep balling...for our selves' sakes. And if we finally hit it big and a gold-digger from the side think she has seen a cow ready for milking, no problem. We at the same time would view her as a potential prey for money rituals. Her head must enter calabash.

My time for nonsense is up. Lemme go back to my hustle. God in his infinite mercy would bless it for me.

Ritual ke! gringrin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by lelvin(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
And five years later, she's at shilloh, Holy Ghost Convention, and Babalawo Business Centres looking for what only her could have thrown away.

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Esepayne(f): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Like Jesus said, it is finish
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by joeace2020(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

I regret apologizing to you earlier. I think you are one of those girls who'll end up at Shiloh because they wasted their youth on flipancies and crazy ideas of how to live life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
as mch as i no wan comment for ds thread,moni mkes love interesting

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
BEING A TREATED LIKE A 'QUEEN' IS NOT SYNONYMOUS TO BEING A LIABILITY. You can be treated like a ' Queen' and still have your own finances together. It's not impossible. I really don't mean queen in the literal sense, where she sits on her ass, and waits for people to serve her. You should actually know that.

I did not say specifically avoid ALL broke men. This is the problem i'm having with most people on this thread. They are refusing to read and comprehend. I said avoid broke men, who are satisfied and not working towards improving their life. Broke men who have unrealistic goals and who are not in touch with reality. I know a lot of women who are working towards greatness, without a man. LETS STOP being unrealistic, and face reality. This is the 21st century, yes. However, A man will always feel more comfortable in himself, knowing that he's taking care of his family. There will be a slight dent to his pride, knowing that a woman is taking his job. No man wants a liability, understood. That doesn't take away from the fact that a man wants to provide and be the main financial support for his family.
naijaboiy:

As a woman you'll attract men but it depends on the kind/type/class of woman you are.

If you're a wealthy woman you'll hardly find a poor man who wants to go into a serious relationship come to you except you approach him yourself.

Your thread is not telling these girls to be smart while entertaining these men. Your thread is advising your fellow girls to use their feminine touch to attract the rich and already made men and avoid the broke ones. That's what your thread is saying and even a dumb reader will deduce that fact.

Yes women should hustle hard and make their money because there is a very high probability for them to attract another rich guy. If you want to marry a rich guy then also try to be financially capable yourself and not using your beauty to entertain the men.

Your post is filled with sentiments and wrong advise to your fellow girls and I'll only laugh and shake my head in pity at the dumb ones who wouldn't be able to be subjective about what you wrote.

Now you're saying you're encouraging fellow girls to hustle. That's right. But you also said you women want to be treated like queens.

Does a queen work? Does a queen fight battles or hustle? No!

The moment you girls want to begin to feel like queens when you've not done anything that warrants a man to treat you like that then you're getting it all wrong.

You're a lady and you know your girls better than we guys. Ask yourself these questions...

How many girls in your circle are really looking forward to hustle hard to make it without thinking of using a man to get there?

How many ladies TRULY want to work hard at all?

How many girls want to go through the real stress of working hard and coming out successful?

We both know the answer to my questions.

So tell your girls to fulfill their lives first before coming to look for any guy at all. We are also Getting wiser.

The lazy ones we side chick them, the hard working ones we wife them. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Afamed: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
We have sea of them on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
lipsrsealed

Say no to lazy, unambitious,dumb guys. In fact no be vision we go chop! Say no to jobless broke guys!!! . I can't feed myself and a grown ass undecided

Shut up because you get toto you feel you can talk anyhow,make your sponsors stop dey dash you money weda you go get mouth.iranu oshi,same bish advicing women to be proud of their body count.its not hard to guess your line of work.

15 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
I see a gathering of pained broke boys on this thread.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Okay, no problem smiley
joeace2020:

I regret apologizing to you earlier. I think you are one of those girls who'll end up at Shiloh because they wasted their youth on flipancies and crazy ideas of how to live life.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FX(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
lelvin:
And five years later, she's at shilloh, Holy Ghost Convention, and Babalawo Business Centres looking for what only her could have thrown away.
Even ABBA FATHER.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Omoluabi16(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Leriebloom:

#WORD
lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by loswhite(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Of course, im not expecting anything less.
Because they obviously fit into that category of what I'm talking about. So it hits them. cheesy
just the way u think smart that is how a lot of men are thinking smart too. You suggested in your post that men are tools to be used, well let see who will used who..lol later they will claim to be victims. Deceptive creatures

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by SafeDavid(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexis007:
I hate it when a guy argues with a lady...especially over something not too important. It's a WASTE of VALUABLE TIME and ENERGY...something I have noticed that most ladies relish.

As for me and my type....We'd keep balling...for our selves' sakes. And if we finally hit it big and a gold-digger from the side think she has seen a cow ready for milking, no problem. We at the same time would view her as a potential prey for money rituals. Her head must enter calabash.

My time for nonsense is up. Lemme go back to my hustle. God in his infinite mercy would bless it for me.

This guy dey vex o! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by rhodalite: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
so u have to go ahead searching for rich guys abi...na wa.
although the OP has a point, because some of d guys nowadays are lazy, dey don't want to work but want to flirt, but orente don't dey dey complain oo so WORK stop being lazy and thinking orente will not complain, she will complain oo
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by loswhite(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
space007:
I never wrote anything on the contrary... I wrote remember guys don't want liabilities too aren't we saying same thing?
she has refused to read...olodo babe

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by BlackBaron: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
That a lot of women feel entitled to having a rich man is also why other females are comfortable trying to snatch rich men married or not from other females.
Fixating on more than wealth in a man would surely see you picking out even the worst bunch of well to do men. There's no need to choose unambitious men but discarding other ambitious men based on your narrow perception of how much he has to have wil lead you to a world of probable ruination and wrong choices..

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Abeg, everyone should just work for their money. It's highly disturbing that when I finally hammer it will be for the benefit of some other person that did not put in sixteen hours of work per day like I did.

Man, woman -- work for you money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by ishowpepe: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
then die single

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
justscorchone:

Shut up because you get toto you feel you can talk anyhow,make your sponsors stop dey dash you money weda you go get mouth.iranu oshi
Abeg carry your wretched dumb head out of my mention. undecided

Are you blind or dumb?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by olumohkz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Any lady that talks like this poster ends up being unmarried or a single mother. Do you know you can marry a guy who has a stable Financial source and he loses that financial source after your marriage and things remain like that for up to 5years. So you will just leave him right? What will you do after you leave him and the guy's life turns around with huge fortunes? You want to come back? All these fair weather wives need to check their brains. I suspect you must be an olosho

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Acetyl:
I think I like this your point.
Thanks jare grin cheesy
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't mind building up a relationship with a poor guy who is really working hard nd smart.....Ladies u better work hard and smart, ur personality would attract guys of ur Calibre. So double ur hustle too......I actually want to be an independent woman smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by ip2121918021(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Well. According to the mentally demented ladies we have been cursed with in this generation, a broke guy is any guy that is incapable of providing a luxurious fantasy of a life they have long dreamed of, something neither their parents could provide for them, nor can dey provide for themselves. This is a personal opinion tho grin

It's not a personal opinion, It's also my opinion. Don't keep it to yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
nm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.