Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? (1499 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by Raf1(f): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2007
I recently made contact with an old childhood friend, and have come to realize that we enjoy each other's company. unfortunately, he's been dating someone for almost 3 years now, and the girl cheats on him (openly), her family's always harassing him for money & stuff, and she gets particularly vicious if she sees another woman acting too familiar with her man.
what i really don't understand is, he keeps making excuses for her, and m wondering if i shouldn't just write him off and get on with my life.
What do you ladies out there think?
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by Sayoh: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2007
I tink sum guys like ladies dt cheat coz they keep them on thier toes unlike d very sure faithful ones
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by kiki(f): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2007
great answer
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by Douzy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2007
I can only date a girl who cheats if I intend havin a 'sideline ho' while dating her. But then again, what's the use?
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by jesseose(f): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2007
its not true, most men would not stay with a woman tht cheats, am sure this case is an xception or maybe there is more to it than we know, we can not jugde from the outside its possible the boy is lagging in some areas for instance sex wise maybe he cant perform so he ,s allowing his girl get the fun outside while she does him a favour by covering for him, tongue
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by Douzy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2007
Yea, I guess that's more possible in open relationships and not in serious steady dates.
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by Free(f): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2007
Men like women who cheats? shocked shocked
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by Busta(f): 4:39am On Jan 26, 2007
@free
beats me

@topic,
really, do they?
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by Douzy(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2007
I really wonder.
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by niyooo(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2007
@ topic,

Men like women who cheat? Hell no. Unless the guy is just in it for the sex and is not serious about her at all. He should just be careful 'cos Adisa (aids) dey for town. lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by izeek(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2007
No i don't, i love my lady coz she not a cheater
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by whiteNkem(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2007
niyooo:

@ topic,

Unless the guy is just in it for the sex and is not serious about her at all.

For 3 years Yea right.

I think the guy really loves her and she's the dominant type. Most guys love that. At least that's what i've experienced so far. If I treat a man like dirt and act as if i wouldn't care, I'm his queen. But if I'm the sweetest woman, he'll turn into a jerk lipsrsealed
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by vodka(f): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
@raf!
ok that's weird, the thing is there IS something about the woman who cheats-the desire to own her, pretty much like the man who cheats. however this happens to the faithful guys, just as faithful girls love /desire guys who ain't faithful. it works both ways.
however i think you've got a peculiar case on your hands.
i get the feeling you'd like to hit things off with this guy, wel that's ok, by the time you are really sweet to him, understanding and everything his present g/f is not, you'd have him hooked in no time, all you have to do is appeal to him, (that is if he's worth it to you.)
just be sure to keep him under your thumb when it matters.
i know it'd work, trust me wink
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by JJYOU: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2009
be careful you never know what gifts his ashewo madan gave him already.  shameless scums
Re: Help! Y Do Men Like Women Who Cheat? by vm26: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
ya i hawe realised that guys who get cheated on always go bk to the gal.i am a cheat and i bn caught several times but the guy never dumped me.i openly deny something so obvious and he ends up looking stupid and confused.please dnt judge me im a woman scorned so i hve every reason to cheat thank you very much kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up Lines And What They Tell U About The Other Person! / My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! / Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.