Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (166032 Views)

Is There Any Guy Or Girl Above 25 That Has Never Cheated For Once?? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Jman06(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

You are one of the few who think this way.
The thing is, girls are not wired to handle rejection like guys. You people are used to the snubbing and ish that comes from talking to a lady. A lady musters the courage and faces rejection, it's not easy. I got that attitude from someone I just wanted to be friends with, imagine how killing it must have been.
I'll honestly advise you not to try making the first move on a guy next time. Never mind all these guys encouraging you to. It doesn't work that way! Guys are wired to go for the chase while ladies are to make all the 'shakara'. That's the normal natural arrangement. If you did biology in sec school, you would have noticed that in genetic crossing females are represented with a straight symbol while males are represented with a bent symbol pointing towards the female's direction. If you want to hold your head high in the relationship, let the guys chase you not the other way.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Jman06(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

You are one of the few who think this way.
The thing is, girls are not wired to handle rejection like guys. You people are used to the snubbing and ish that comes from talking to a lady. A lady musters the courage and faces rejection, it's not easy. I got that attitude from someone I just wanted to be friends with, imagine how killing it must have been.
Guys easily dump the ones they chased let alone the one that did the chasing herself.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Oh. I prefer the anonymity. I did put it up at a point tho

Inasmuch as I respect the decision of some ladies not wanting to put up a dp I just wonder how a guy will just send a PM to an anonymous entity.

This is not about dating or romance but it just sounds strange for me to hook up with a lady I have no idea of how she looks....what if she is a robot.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Pearl005(f): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
1234onyekwe:
I don't understand u ladies how do u want to be friends with a guy that wants to date & be an intimate relationship with u. (looking for who to Friendzone).
I don't think Friendzoning is the case. Personally, I can't date someone I hardly know and I can only know you and then determine if I want to date you by being friends first. Therefore, I don't see it as Friendzoning.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Pearl005(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Toks2008:

Inasmuch as I respect the decision of some ladies not wanting to put up a dp I just wonder how a guy will just send a PM to an anonymous entity.

This is not about dating or romance but it just sounds strange for me to hook up with a lady I have no idea of how she looks....what if she is a robot.
This sounds funny to me. I can easily decide if I'm interested in you from the way you chat, if it's just friendship. If it's more than that, I keep on chatting with you and If you get a "pass" in that aspect, I can then be interested in your looks...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pearl005:

This sounds funny to me. I can easily decide if I'm interested in you from the way you chat, if it's just friendship. If it's more than that, I keep on chatting with you and If you get a "pass" in that aspect, I can then be interested in your looks...

For a lady YES but guys are very visual..we mostly react to what we see.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Pearl005(f): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Toks2008:

For a lady YES but guys are very visual..we mostly react to what we see.
OK then
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Vivipop(f): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Toks2008:
Lilyqueeny Pearly255 ahahnow Lindaangel Esepayne kennygee 2dugged VickyRotex jbaby265 Flawlesbae Vivipop
NotOfThis Juliearth TonieLee Titugirl funmisticqueen MISSOPTIMIST forever24 Sparkles003 UjSizzle darbeelicous yemsai Ezionye debbie223

How una dey?
cool
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
I hail o
Vivipop:
cool

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Hannysmilez(f): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Toks2008:

LOL.! True. Others get attracted to the mind of the lady. Putting up a display pic draws unwanted attention;every Tom,Dick and Harry feels obligated to assess it
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Omoluabi16(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

A while back, I saw a guy on here that I thought I could be friends with because from his posts he stays in an area I just moved to. I sent him a PM, his reply was 'I don't do Nairaland girls'. I told him I just wanted to be friends. He asked how I got to know he stayed around that area, I told him I read his posts.
Guess what he said next? 'Quit stalking me, idiot'. I've never been more embarrassed my whole life.
so don't blame me if I don't send any guy PM on here or any platform for that matter.
That's terrible, and you didn't deserve that. We can all agree that the guy is the idiot here. Being close is no criteria to start a friendship you know.. I bet if you went through his previous posts/topic you'd see the kind of person he is. Many mad people are roaming the cyberspace these days. Good thing you still choose to be an open person.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by babake79: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jman06:
I'll honestly advise you not to try making the first move on a guy next time. Never mind all these guys encouraging you to. It doesn't work that way! Guys are wired to go for the chase while ladies are to make all the 'shakara'. That's the normal natural arrangement. If you did biology in sec school, you would have noticed that in genetic crossing females are represented with a straight symbol while males are represented with a bent symbol pointing towards the female's direction. If you want to hold your head high in the relationship, let the guys chase you not the other way.

Speak for yourself dude!!

There's nothing more attractive in a woman than confidence and humility. A lady that's confident enough to make the first move is all shades of awesome!

3 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Jman06(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
babake79:

Speak for yourself dude!!

There's nothing more attractive in a woman than confidence and humility. A lady that's confident enough to make the first move is all shades of awesome!
I pity those that would fall for your lies. How many ladies have successfully wooed a guy and the relationship blossomed thereafter

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jman06:

Sending a PM is not first move dude but only mature minded guys will appreciate it.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by edimolu(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

A while back, I saw a guy on here that I thought I could be friends with because from his posts he stays in an area I just moved to. I sent him a PM, his reply was 'I don't do Nairaland girls'. I told him I just wanted to be friends. He asked how I got to know he stayed around that area, I told him I read his posts.
Guess what he said next? 'Quit stalking me, idiot'. I've never been more embarrassed my whole life.
so don't blame me if I don't send any guy PM on here or any platform for that matter.
Babes you got yourself a mail cool
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by cuteme88(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
steppin:

See the oldest lie in the book. "I wanna focus on my career". Those other women married and focused on their career, are they different?
Kukuma say you're lacking.

Mr. man or whoever u call yourself. if i wanna focus on my career and move on! is my career your career? must u kuku quote me? If i don't wanna get married is none of your damn business go and marry the women and stop showing up here. and please don't come and quote me wrong here for i never mentioned that married women aren't career focused as u ku ku dey take Yash*** read my message. Please borrow person glass and read it well again. My life is my life don't come and be talking nonsense here. waka pas!!!
Yeye Child!!!!

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Tstone1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
All I am curious about and waiting for as aftermath of this thread is pre-wedding pictures!!!

And maybe a very bold, beautiful and intelligent free lady can still PM me cheesy
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by steppin: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
cuteme88:

Mr. man or whoever u call yourself. if i wanna focus on my career and move on! is my career your career? must u kuku quote me? If i don't wanna get married is none of your damn business go and marry the women and stop showing up here. and please don't come and quote me wrong here for i never mentioned that married women aren't career focused as u ku ku dey take Yash*** read my message. Please borrow person glass and read it well again. My life is my life don't come and be talking nonsense here. waka pas!!!

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
What am I supposed to do? Get scared because a little girl feels like ranting?
You're in a public forum, so it's my damn business! Be ready for criticism or quit.
Don't hide behind career, you dey lack period!

2 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

While I agree that the guy's case is a peculiar one ..ladies must understand this fact....A MAN AND WOMAN CAN NOT BE JUST FRIENDS...except they are colleagues at work or of an organization or just platonic hi hi level.

The mistakes many ladies make is believing a guy can just be friends with you...HELL NO!

Offline hook up is just same as online....a guy sees you...likes what he sees and approaches you for friendship or tomance..

Its the same online...If you have your pics on your profile then be ready to have a guy who likes your appearance to PM you but you can't be anonymous and then send a PM to a guy who may latter not fancy you.

Ladies must get this fact right here and now...GUYS HARDLY WASTE TIME BEING FRIENDS WITH A LADY THEY DON'T FANCY...Quote me anywhere.

If you can't display your pics for guys who fancy you to see and make that first move then you should be ready to be possibly ignored by any guy you PM...that's how it goes.

Guys are visual so show yourself and let those who like your look PM you...this has nothing to do with desperation but it's called maturity without hypocrisy...

Many mature ladies and guys are dieing of boredom yet they still form and pretend...taaarh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by cuteme88(f): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
steppin:

What am I supposed to do? Get scared because a little girl feels like ranting?
You're in a public forum, so it's my damn business! Be ready for criticism or quit.
Don't hide behind career, you dey lack period!

oyaaah na bring it on!!!! as u no sabi read person comment before criticising it. oga first class, phd in criticising. keep concerning your damn business in my business as u no get any other business to concern yourself for. I dey wait uuuu! you are welcome to my business. I will pay u for quoting me if u want!!!!

As na Mature man u be u suppose no dey mind your business for little girl like me. My advise though
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by steppin: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
cuteme88:

oyaaah na bring it on!!!! as u no sabi read person comment before criticising it. oga first class, phd in criticising. keep concerning your damn business in my business as u no get any other business to concern yourself for. I dey wait uuuu! you are welcome to my business. I will pay u for quoting me if u want!!!!

As na Mature man u be u suppose no dey mind your business for little girl like me. My advise though
C'mon girl! You're getting soft and emotional on me. You were blazing like fire from your first post. What happened? Abeg, No take anything too serious for here.
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Neroski(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
The irony of it all from my observation is that a good number of the guys clamouring for the ladies to put up DPs don't even have a profile picture of themselves. Excuse me please, are the ladies some kind of wares to be displayed by force by fire Its a matter of choice. If u dnt like the "masquerade crew" jump and pass. You guys are just thinking one sided. The last time I checked, it's a thread for both single men and women. Do you men think its only you that has sole right to do the "checking out'' alone? Abi una think say we(ladies) no get eye for beta thing too!!!
Abeg forget all that talk, we are bigger than this. Let people be please!

And for the "if I don't have picture I am not confident of myself" crew, i think it is rather vain to attribute a mere picture with confidence.Weh Don Sirs!

5 Likes

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by cuteme88(f): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
steppin:

C'mon girl! You're getting soft and emotional on me. You were blazing like fire from your first post. What happened? Abeg, No take anything too serious for here.

Look who's become a psychologist in a day Like u can tell the look on my face via my comments!!! Mr. Boy

Lemme go and fry Beans ooh jawe. Got some mature business to handle! u can keep following up with my other comments on Nairaland! y'are always welcome grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rayton:

Nice coz am to start my Msc in toxicology n pollution soon...

wow! which school?
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by busybeei5(f): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Neroski:
The irony of it all from my observation is that a good number of the guys clamouring for the ladies to put up DPs don't even have a profile picture of themselves. Excuse me please, are the ladies some kind of wares to be displayed by force by fire Its a matter of choice. If u dnt like the "masquerade crew" jump and pass. You guys are just thinking one sided. The last time I checked, it's a thread for both single men and women. Do you men think its only you that has sole right to do the "checking out'' alone? Abi una think say we(ladies) no get eye for beta thing too!!!

And for the "if I don't have picture I am not confident of myself" crew, i think it is rather vain to attribute a mere picture with confidence.Weh Don Sirs!

kissI love this comment
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by steppin: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
cuteme88:

Look who's become a psychologist in a day Like u can tell the look on my face via my comments!!! Mr. Boy

Lemme go and fry Beans ooh jawe. Got some mature business to handle! u can keep following up with my other comments on Nairaland! y'are always welcome grin grin grin
Famous last words. One minute you were acting like a hopeless case, giving me advice to leave you alone and all that. I decided to let you be, but your small mouth starts running again.
Smh.. Women. And yes miss hothead, reading your posts alone is enough to know how you feel.
I don't need a psychologist to do that.

1 Like

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Neroski:

You have a good point but then there are loopholes and I will explain.

Simply put...Guys do the searching which is why the Bible says "who so finds a wife"....now even if a man wants to start as friends....he go still search and he needs to have an idea of wettin he Wan go close to....

As a lady even if you see a guy's dp the best you can do is to PM him IF you feel like getting to know him but some imature guys may see it as approaching a guy which is why most ladies don't do that

What am I implying? Guys really don't have to put up their dp cos they "don't really expect to be approached" while ladies seriously ought to have a dp so that they can be seen and possibly approached by any guy who likes them.

I don't know if I'm making sense..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
busybeei5:

kissI love this comment
Why you no go like am?
Even on your wattsup dp you still hide take pics lol!
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by busybeei5(f): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Toks2008:

Why you no go like am?

Even on your wattsup dp you still hide take pics lol!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Acetyl(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2017
refiner:

Awww...thank u dear... wink
You growing lean in this your new pic, are you checking your weight or what's happening? I kinda believe all is well...
Acetyl cares...
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Pearl005:

I don't think Friendzoning is the case. Personally, I can't date someone I hardly know and I can only know you and then determine if I want to date you by being friends first. Therefore, I don't see it as Friendzoning.

Hei ooooooooooo

That line sounds familiar oooo

Run for ya life
Re: For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 by Allylic(f): 12:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Just stumbled on dis thread.... My bf told me dat he is scared of losing me and he is in a fix..he is travelling out of d country in July.. He said he can't do distance... Imagine after two years of dating.. Though I m just 24 and m almost done with my msc..i av decided to channel my energy into my research work cos some guys don't know Wat dey want..

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (67) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.