Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (17190 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by DaddySLY(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
oh well...
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by jimmyolasun: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Amarabae:
and where went ur "I am sorry"?
ontop??

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2017

fight don finish?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
CuteJude:
diddy i dey hear latest rumors about u , wen the time is right u go hail wink

kimbr and u fit

both of u betrayed ur friends and are alone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm shakingcry cry

grin cheesy grin
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Please don't, today is a holy day. Lets celebrate the resurrection of Christ without acrimony of any sort.
You are right... I don't want to nail Jesus to the cross againcry cry
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
CuteJude:
diddy i dey hear latest rumors about u , wen the time is right u go hail wink

kim.bra and u fit

both of u betrayed ur friends and are alone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why is it that all you do is gossip?, how old are you again?. Secondly, pick up a dictionary and acquaint yourself with what "Betrayal" really is.

You suck!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
jimmyolasun:
you donmeanit, is she U**y
she is beautiful cheesy
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
You are right... I don't want to nail Jesus to the cross again cry cry
Lol, crazy you!. grin cheesy
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Why is it that all you do is gossip?, how old are you again?. Secondly, pick up a dictionary and acquaint yourself with what "Betrayal" really is.

You suck!.
Nne, the guy is Nl satellite nah, you no wan make him do him work? Take Time o..

Lets hear the latest gist first cheesy grin
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by IamAirforce1: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Amarabae:
and where went ur "I am sorry"?

It's a taboo for a man to apologize to woman where I come from..
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, crazy you!. grin cheesy
Fight iyaff finish self ...

I'm outta here jare

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by jimmyolasun: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:

It's a taboo for a man to apologize to woman where I come from..
correct! Your head dey dere like your albums sorry, i mean track... grin

3 Likes

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alesandese:
Fight iyaff finish self ...

I'm outta here jare
I'm behind you sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
kimbra:
I'll take him and his likes seriously when he has my nudes. Anyway, there's no harm in seeing what he has in store. grin
grin cheesy grin Nudes kwa ? Kikikikiki grin cheesy

Trust me, You are not as eager as I Am. But I will be patient enough for him to shoot firstsmiley cool
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by DaddySLY(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

fight don finish?
white demon grin
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Cutejude ... Bye grin cheesy
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by DaddySLY(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
PapiSmith:
lol...these guys will never learn. grin

EASTER POOL PARTY

Venue: De Renaissance Hotel Ikeja
Date: April 22nd 2017
Time: 12pm promt
Dress code: All white with a touch of blue
Gate fee: 3500 for guys and 1500 for ladies

To make payment contact 07033974678

Drinks will be available but Guys are also advised to come with at least a drink to be shared with someone and the ladies can also bring theirs if you don't feel comfortable drinking with people

Ps: Dress to get wet
dress to get wet? ion get? fvcks tat mean?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
DaddySLY:

white demon grin
grin

Enjoyment suppose kill me
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
DaddySLY:

dress to get wet? ion get? fvcks tat mean?

Should I type in slow motion?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by BiafranBushBoy: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
CuteJude:
i can see bush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see his expensive top cool i hail grin

who be that girl spits spits spits angry

You wonder why a girl created a thread and called "Smokers" irresponsible??

You were her focus point!!

You can't compare a fingerling fish to a shark!!

We can never be in the same level...

Body type!!

Intelligence!

Height!

Financially!!

Name it Jude...

Piss of... Local tout claiming millionaire!!

18million my dick!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day? / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / Girls Who Don't Shave Their Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.