Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (17185 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by patosky3310(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
princeakins:
Just a quick one.
These faces seems familiar, because we like to show nairalanders we are real, genuine and above all coming together to have fun as one big family.

We wish all Nairalanders Happy Easter celebration and employ you all to join us this weekend for the pool party on 22nd April 2017 at Ikeja, Lagos. Lotta arrangement has been made to get it funky and hitch free.

It's can only get better when we come together to dine and wine as one, have fun, rub Minds and share brotherly love.

Anticipating to see you all the fun seekers cool

cc lalasticlala Rocktation, farano fynestboi

Does the 3k to be paid by guys mean that they will be given babes in the party? What is the basis of the relatively high payment?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by BiafranBushBoy: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
CuteJude:
lol lol wetin u dey talk biko

Come let me sch u jor

Is ur brother aware that u took his shirt?

Are u getting bald or na bottle dem use cut ur hair

I wonder how u and vizkid wan afford the 3500 , wait I know jor una be organisers

Free entry i grab una scope

Okay... Just accept me as your lord and personal saviour..

I will heal you of fo..............olishness!!

Till then... See you at the party!!

You can use just 25k out of your 18million and book a flight to Lagos!!

Lol... Du...........!!!..mb a..........ss billionaire!!

4 Likes

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Cuteude:
lol lol wetin u dey talk biko

Come let me sch u jor

Is ur brother aware that u took his shirt?

Are u getting bald or na bottle dem use cut ur hair

I wonder how u and vizkid wan afford the 3500 , wait I know jor una be organisers

Free entry i grab una scope

Judy.. Don't be so savage.. grin

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
PapiSmith:

You better go and watch Tom and Jerry now or I should call her for you? undecided
grin

Who?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Yuneehk(f): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
rosieluv:

runaway gal,who is smiling with you now?
angry
Hehehe. You owe me one chicken for Easter so if you like frown! You're yet to answer my question.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Who?

Your nightmare. Handsam should remember who she is grin
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Okay... Just accept me as your lord and personal saviour..

I will heal you of foolishness!!

Till then... See you at the party!!

You can use just 25k out of your 18million and book a flight to Lagos!!

Lol... Dumb ass billionaire!!
even teens in homeless shelter dress beta

That top no go pass 150
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lol,see blood everywhere.*runs out of thread.
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
PapiSmith:

Lmao... As expected. Gibberish coming from an okada photo poster. Nigga you ain't worth shit... You made it obvious with your 2mp photos you used in contesting.

Last reply to you... By the way you didn't grow up in Lagos... Probably some latrine in Somalia or Uganda... They are the only ones who dress like refugees grin

ROTFLMAO... grin

HoeMyGawd...

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by BiafranBushBoy: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
CuteJude:
even teens in homeless shelter dress beta

That top no go pass 150

Same way I thought Zukerberg's own was cheap till I went to check it out!!

Receive sense and sell it not...

I don't live my life on social media... But you wana see my crib?

Come to Lagos and pay for excursion to my crib!!

I have a tour guide!!

1 Like

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
PapiSmith:

Your nightmare. Handsam should remember who she is grin

No idea watchu talking..
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

No idea watchu talking..

Esther tongue
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by princeakins(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
patosky3310:

Does the 3k to be paid by guys mean that they will be given babes in the party? What is the basis of the relatively high payment?
For gate fee
Use of d pool
Drinks n chops

It's 3k5
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Same way I thought Zukerberg's own was cheap till I went to check it out!!

Receive sense and sell it not...

I don't live my life on social media... But you wana see my crib?

Come to Lagos and pay for excursion to my crib!!

I have a tour guide!!

Sorry I don't visit slums

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
PapiSmith:

Esther tongue

Small pikin wey I pound for mortar wey run??

Should I recall how I put between my legs and beat her senseless till she ran away?
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by BiafranBushBoy: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
patosky3310:

Lol bro.. If you visit the hotel, buy drinks and swim... You get to realize that the 3k is cost effective!!

But if you really wana attend and don't have up the expected amt.. Add up first and we talk!!
Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
CuteJue:

Sorry I don't visit slums

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
BiafranBushoy:

That was how your dad kept investing on cloths and forgot your future!!

See what you have become!! cheesy

This one na massive slap..

Re: A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Funny gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Quiet Vs Talkative Girls / Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m / What Song Would You Request At Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.