Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73863 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Haven't you observed it? Different nasty threads on women everyday. If a woman tries this, some low lives in that Romance section will pounce on it...bash the lady with demeaning words, then derail the thread.

Cyber bullying is the order of the day in Romance section, makes me wonder if they have lives outside here. Disgusting set...

All of this doesn't change the fact everyone isn't infallible even if they may want to sound otherwise.

If you say the truth whatever fool cannot change it. Plus you don't cast pearls to pigs. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
LethargiQue:

And your daughters and granddaughters,
even to your 50th generation will suffer the same fate if you stand with wishing this to my family..
i reject every negative pronouncement on my life, so you had bad plans towards someones daughter, lightning strike your dick,fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
calberian:

À l ecole?

Oui,monsieur.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nkysuccess(f): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Not every guy's life revolves around sex
I hope so o, becos d sex tin is getting too much dis days. Once you refuse a guy sex den it means you not yet serous for a relationship. Thank God for dis write up, but aside dt guys too have dia own wahala.........
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by LethargiQue: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i reject every negative pronouncement on my life, so you had bad plans towards someones daughter, lightning strike your dick,fool

As long as you wish bad for my family, it shall come upon you a hundred times, so that you and your generation will enjoy the bad you have wished me.

May your vagina decay and be filled with worms and disgusting maggots for telling lighting to strike my dick..

Grotesque humanoid..
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by tosyne2much(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nkysuccess:

I hope so o, becos d sex tin is getting too much dis days. Once you refuse a guy sex den it means you not yet serous for a relationship. Thank God for dis write up, but aside dt guys too have dia own wahala.........
You mean all guys are the perfect description of the picture below? grin

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Orpe7(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Even if double the condom a fvcked toto is bound to smell if left unwashed till morning. Do you even fvck?

And u need a prize medal because u do?
Ode!
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by buffalowings: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Mentally retarded cretins..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

There's one idiot lazy lady lying on my couch right now,
thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

Overdue tenant in dreamland..

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..

Bruh!!

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by RuggedArab: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dettol ke, your ignorance is the icing on the cake that is this post. I am sure you want her to use dettol because of the foul gonorrhea discharge coming from your priick that you call semen. Let me educate so you dont repeat this blunder, dettol will burn the vagina and upset the pH thereby leading to infection. General overseer of chop and clean mouth ministries, dont worry, your 'clean and hardworking' wife will push your ministry foward. Ewu

Chai! this girl has bad mouth o. grin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Viccoguy4real(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow nice write up!!!!! You just describe my former Hostel neighborh !!!!! Opp do u knw her personally
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
LethargiQue:

As long as you wish bad for my family, it shall come upon you a hundred times, so that you and your generation will enjoy the bad you have wished me.

May your vagina decay and be filled with worms and disgusting maggots for telling lighting to strike my dick..

Grotesque humanoid..
e pain am, ntoi
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
thread got me like

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Collyno82(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Why do you ladies always fall for their traps. e.g the op
you girls are supposed to waka pass the thread, ignore and leave the thread for them guys so that they feel foolish. Don't give them the attention or else you're stroking their ego the more. Deprive them of the attention they seek. cool

Good morning to you mademoiselle!... smiley
sounding guilty as accused. Truth dey say is always bitter

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by naijaboiy: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
This article is an eye opener to all the "love is blind" guys, and I want to use this medium to thank you, oga Wristbangle, for this educative write-up even though many ladies will have you hated. I must confess that I learnt a thing or two from your write-up. Thank you oooo

Let me also add mine and keep the ministry moving.

9. They come to Nairaland to Advise their fellow Ladies against Broke Guys

Most ladies you find on social media who are quick to ridicule or refer to any hustling dude as being broke or express their degree of hatred for broke guys are usually potential lazy housewives. These are ladies that don't see any future in a man just because he can't afford to dish out his hard earned little money for them to buy perishable parameters. They have no special abilities that can be exhibited to either better their lives or make money; they have no gifts and talents, no goals, no dreams and ambitions in life. Just deceive them that you will open supermarket for them or promise to take them to Dubia and they're all yours. They spend time looking at the mirror and how to enlarge their butts and bosoms just to attract the best of chairmen. Their only ambition in life is to get married and sit their asses down at home while the man struggles his life out. They don't want to build a future with any man but only want a man that has prepared eba and will only invite them to come and wash their hands and eat without knowing the stress the man went through to get it done. They usually justify their laziness by saying a man is meant to provide for his family not a women. Only a man without goals or visions go put that kind women for house.

10. They are ardent lovers of elaborate Wedding

They are easy to spot by the way they talk about marriage. Since marriage is their only achievement in life, they always talk about how they can't settle down with a man that earns less than N100k per month; they talk about how flamboyant their wedding will be and will frustrate any man that initiates a low key wedding; they talk about their love for already made men and will always throw themselves cheaply at these men; they have no jobs but will talk about how they can't settle down with a man in a two bedroom apartment; These are ladies that don't even have up to 10k in their bank accounts but want an elaborate wedding of two million Naira. They have lost all dignity of womanhood and wouldn't hesitate to date the husband of another woman. They attend other people's wedding and will return back home discussing how the wedding gown of the bride is of low quality and how her wedding gown doesnt match with her shoes. Any man that marries these types of ladies will only go back from frying pan to fire.

My fellow Nairaland guys, I pray that we will not fall into the hands of these daughters of Jezebel

I don't know if my comment makes any sense
Epic! gringringrin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by arimahoseloka(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2017
PrickGetSize:
She doesn't wash her toto after fvck:

Some ladies are fond of sleeping off immediately after fvcking, forgetting to wash their toto with clean water and dettol. This makes the toto to develop a foul odour by morning because the mixture of sperm and vaginal fluid have been left to decay inside the toto.
you are finished!
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ang4156(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Being an older woman, and living in the U.S., I was appalled at the items on the list. What happened to home training; habits (bad and good) are learned at an early age. I saw myself in a few items listed--I do like my reality shows (lol). However, I cook, wash my own clothes, no guest would see my dirty undies littering the floor, clean my apartment--not the best housekeeper but okay. I brush and floss my teeth twice daily at least; I cannot sleep late even when out late the night before--I am an early riser. But, I have seen disgusting habits in men, too. I have been with clean men as well as dirty men. We (men and women both) need to do better. Thanks for a thought provoking article.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
dettol ke, your ignorance is the icing on the cake that is this thread. I am sure you want her to use dettol because of the foul gonorrhea discharge coming from your priick that you call semen. Let me educate so you dont repeat this blunder, dettol will burn the vagina and upset the pH thereby leading to infection. General overseer of chop and clean mouth ministries, dont worry, your 'clean and hardworking' wife will push your ministry foward. Ewu
Then use hot water and allum to wash your toto if dettol will burn it. Dirty mgbeke.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 03, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Then use hot water and allum to wash your toto if dettol will burn it. Dirty mgbeke.
you are an outdated mumu.do yourself a favor, Use the hot water and alum put inside syringe and flush the gonorrhea from your prick. Irrelevant nonentites. And you will open your halitosis infested buccal cavity to say you went to school
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by youngreezy(m): 1:16am On May 04, 2017
grin
funmisticqueen:
you are an outdated mumu.do yourself a favor, Use the hot water and alum put inside syringe and flush the gonorrhea from your prick. Irrelevant nonentites. And you will open your halitosis infested buccal cavity to say you went to school
grin
funmisticqueen:
lmao u get mawt....
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
funmisticqueen:
[/s]
Go and wash your smelly toto, village bush girl; and use a toilet brush when you do. I can literally perceive the rot smell of your 2 years unwashed toto from where I am presently. Tufiakwa! cry My big black prick is not meant for local champions like you who can't read their periodic table. I wouldn't even fvck you if I was given a synthetic nose cover, a doctor's spec handgloves and 17 condoms. cool
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Diamondville(f): 3:09pm On May 04, 2017
Hmmmm :-XHmmmm
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Diamondville(f): 3:10pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
Go and wash your smelly toto, village bush girl; and use a toilet brush when you do. I can literally perceive the rot smell of your 2 years unwashed toto from where I am presently. Tufiakwa! cry My big black prick is not meant for local champions like you who can't read their periodic table. I wouldn't even fvck you if I was given a synthetic nose cover, doctor's spec handgloves and 17 condoms. cool
It's okay naw
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2017
Diamondville:
It's okay naw
No, she wants to exchange nasty words with me. If a look at my moniker couldn't warn her to keep off it means she's equal to the task. So, I'm waiting. cool
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by moorevic(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2017
cry me a river.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Diamondville(f): 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

No, she wants to exchange nasty words with me. If a look at my moniker couldn't warn her to keep off it means she's equal to the task. So, I'm waiting. cool
Sorry, don't mind her.. just ignore
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:
[s][/s]
Go and wash your smelly toto, village bush girl; and use a toilet brush when you do. I can literally perceive the rot smell of your 2 years unwashed toto from where I am presently. Tufiakwa! cry My big black prick is not meant for local champions like you who can't read their periodic table. I wouldn't even fvck you if I was given a synthetic nose cover, doctor's spec handgloves and 17 condoms. cool
big black prick indeed, that thing that is as small as finger battery and in a persistent vegetative state, your prick is too small for any condom in the market. Who is that person with a brain between her ears that wants to Bleep a waste of space like you certainly not me, anyone who is fucking this one is inheriting a curse and at least five STDs. Uzwor.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Diamondville(f): 3:27pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
big black prick indeed, that thing that is as small as finger battery and in a persistent vegetative state, your prick is too small for any condom in the market. Who is that person with a brain between her ears that wants to Bleep a waste of space like you certainly not me, anyone who is fucking this one is inheriting a curse and at least five STDs. Uzwor.
It's okay naw
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by PrickGetSize(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
grin grin grin
You're sounding so frustrated like a bush girl with yeast infection. I guess I know why - this thread speaks volumes about you and you're deeply hurt.
Like I said before, pride won't allow me descend so low as to let my big black prick come ten inches close to your gutter-reeking expired toto. Your toto is reserved for mechanic apprentices, bus conductors and homeless touts. Only a brain-dead pundit would think I would fvck you. grin

I recommended earlier that you use dettol and toilet brush, now I'm adding izaal and bleach to the list.
Fumigatedqueen. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2017
PrickGetSize:

grin grin grin
You're sounding so frustrated like a bush girl with yeast infection. I guess I know why - this thread speaks volumes about you and you're deeply hurt.
Like I said before, pride won't allow me descend so low as to let my big black prick come ten inches close to your gutter-reeking expired toto. Your toto is reserved for mechanic apprentices, bus conductors and homeless touts. Only a brain-dead pundit would think I would fvck you. grin

I recommended earlier that you use dettol and toilet brush, now I'm adding izaal and bleach to the list.
Fumigatedqueen. grin
who is talking, is this one a man? i honestly dont know what God was thinking when he created you, probably the role of an extra, that is why you are worthless with no useful attributes to your fellow man. I did look at your moniker and you have nothing going for you and you are soooooo not worth my time. I have more important things to do . If dem born you well and you know that your destiny is useless, mention me again. Fool, that is why you call yourself prickgetsize indeed cos yours will never measure up,things like you that sing prick everyday probably have the prick of a 6 year old, i am sure you have erectile dysfucnction too, i could refer you to a good urologist, you need it cos every female living thing will reject you for sex, that is how desperate you are. good day loser.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2017
Diamondville:
Sorry, don't mind her.. just ignore
and you, dont put your mouth in what concerns us, and you had the guts to tell him sorry, did anybody beat him? is he a small child?please, i am begging you, dont let me change focus from him to you. You wont like it o. Borrow popcorn from lefulefu and watch me finish that idiot, let him reply me if he has a dick.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Diamondville(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
and you, dont put your mouth in what concerns us, and you had the guts to tell him sorry, did anybody beat him? is he a small child?please, i am begging you, dont let me change focus from him to you. You wont like it o. Borrow popcorn from lefulefu and watch me finish that idiot, let him reply me if he has a dick.
You guys should stop it naw.. Well i rest my case

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.