Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73985 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Vicolan: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
I tire for some ladies sef.
How person go dey tie wrapper like say she dey mourn?
Why u go dey serve your boyfriend la casera and plantain chips whenever he visits u?
Why u no go wash your plates?even if na just for the period of time wey the guy dey around.
I dont blame nairaland guys that disrespect and talk to ladies anyhow on this forum.I believe they are speaking from experience.

Some women matter just weak me.

Spotted
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Mypeople2(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Any lady that comes to your house and leaves the empty pack of biscuits you bought for her on your table or tiles, is a confirm dirty girl. Also any lady that will sit on your bed without preparing it before leaving is a concentrated dirty girl. My guys when you see such people, borrow legs say run. Run and don't look back .I say make you run as if somebody dey pursue you my guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by zeezeegal(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2017
odinga1of:

Indirectly telling us how your Boyfriend behave my dear.
U Also Forgot To Tell Us The Op Was Referin To His Babe... Ur Mind Don Dy Judge U Abi? I Knw Say U Dy Do All Of Dat..
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Quinn22(f): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2017
It would be very helpful smiley
2dugged:
hehehehhehe, goodmorning dear, I saw the thread last night, had to laugh, only to find it on fp this morning, the ones that stay alone, double date so they can share the chores among their gfs while the ones that stay with their parents have their sisters and their gfs do their chores,this is the offline reality, and to think only few guys have good dentition and hygiene, hehehehhehe, I guess I need to fight my urge to comment hence forth, have a very nice day
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by bayocanny: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2017
Quinn22:
Why do you ladies always fall for their traps. e.g the op
you girls are supposed to waka pass the thread, ignore and leave the thread for them guys so that they feel foolish. Don't give them the attention or else you're stroking their ego the more. Deprive them of the attention they seek. cool

Good morning to you mademoiselle!... smiley
Your post is too harsh, why using the word "foolish"
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by zeezeegal(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2017
ariesbull:

We have many lousy and lazy dudes

If a man played or plays baba ijebu...Don't date him

If a man complains no job ...Don't ate him. There are jobs everywhere ...He should take the humble job

If a man isn't making any move to settle down by 30 don't date him

If he stays with his parents by 30 don't date him

If he asks a woman of money Everytime....Pls don't date him

He is a stupid and lousy man. All these betnaija ,baba ijebu crew are some bunch of lazy folks
They Knw Dem Selves
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2017
TrapHedges:
I disagre with the tv shows watching ladies bro... Dosnt make all of em lazy.. Only the lazy ones

wristbang. nice article sir

Thanks baba

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by zeezeegal(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Couldn't have written a better response, you try
Correct

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2017
Quinn22:
Why do you ladies always fall for their traps. e.g the op
you girls are supposed to waka pass the thread, ignore and leave the thread for them guys so that they feel foolish. Don't give them the attention or else you're stroking their ego the more. Deprive them of the attention they seek. cool

Good morning to you mademoiselle!... smiley

You can pass your message without insulting anyone dear. Bonjour mademoisele

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Mypeople2(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2017
zeezeegal:
How To Knw A Guy Dat Wil Become A Lazy And Dirty Husband... 1) He Will Call His Gf To Come Help Him Wash His Clothes All In The Name Of Searchin 4 A Hardworkin Woman... 2) Wear One Boxer For 3weeks And Will Tell U I No Be Woman Na, Nothin Dy Comot Frm My Under... 3) Will Stay At Home And Sleep Or Be A Bench Warmer At 9jabet Or Baba Ijebu Spot. Call His Gf To Ask 4 Fud Or Money Promisin Her Millions Once He Wins... 4) Looking For Sugar Mamas Or A Lady Frm A Wealthy Home Dat Can Pay His Bills... 5) Lookin 4 Free Babes To Nyash Dem... Them Boku 4 Nairaland Oshofree Guys
Babe you harsh o. Are you speaking from experience?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Justiceleague1: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2017
wristbangle:

E pele brother Igbo cool

mo ti gbo,egbòn CONE shape up dia grin

a4onja jobless woman wrapper roaming the streets of Aj grin

ppl,in most places,like benin,its common and traditional to see girls on wrappers,buh that doesnt translate to dirtiness or whatever the hungry op is tryna preach....pay the jobless extremely hungry broke arsse op no heed grin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by TinaAnita(f): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2017
Omotayor123:

And I hope you won't be settling with one of them. tongue

The Truth is that Most of them Claim Slay Mama And Slay Queen outside and on social media.

And they will never take corrections.

Plus, they are always looking for Ready made Rich guy who will provide everything for them to settle down with.

Funny Enough, Guy tends to flock around these kinds of ladies.
"Awon Adaranita, Ma Dara ni'le" wink

"Adaranita"? What's that? Hehehe
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ichommy(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2017
[s][/s]
Funjosh:

Iyalode street tongue

grin grin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
The truth is painful oh sis. After my thread, we will not hear word again. They need to do as much as possible to make themselves feel better. cheesy grin
safiaa dont mind them joor, they think they must have the last say in every matter after we gave their egos a bruising with the harsh truth, so any girl that ties wrapper anyhow is lazy and dirty. They dont want to marry. Silly men. How is your day jare.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by ariesbull: 7:40am On Apr 19, 2017
zeezeegal:
They Knw Dem Selves

I see a lot them showing some lousy winning bet stuffs here
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by NevetsIbot(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Mentally retarded cretins..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

There's one idiot lazy lady lying on my couch right now,
thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

Overdue tenant in dreamland..

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..

At 10 a.m.., slept till 10 a.m..... And switched to tv? Odikwa very bad.

Guy, bros.... No nack the girl without protection make belle no force yu do marriage

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Mypeople2(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2017
daveP:
So tosyne2much, u no fit add "they talk back rudely when you try to correct them"?

you still oshoko's state?
Bros, if na that one, forget am.That is for another trend.If we start talking about that, this trend will get to 160 pages
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Mentally retarded cretins..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

There's one idiot lazy lady lying on my couch right now,
thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

Overdue tenant in dreamland..

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..
Me no dey even try correct them once they display such traits. Pple keep saying my expectations are too high that I can change them bla bla bla else I'll remain single.
Imagine a lady u dating (potential wife) spending the night at ur place only to leave the bed u both slept on unlaid and u ask me to teach her that! What exact role did the parents play in her life to demand for bride price
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by zeezeegal(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2017
ariesbull:

I see a lot them showing some lousy winning bet stuffs here
Dnt Mind Them.. Same Set Of People Will Come Here Searchin 4 Heavenly Made Ladies..

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by farem: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Space bookers association of Nigeria

S-BAN!
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by farem: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2017
Omotayor123:

And I hope you won't be settling with one of them. tongue

The Truth is that Most of them Claim Slay Mama And Slay Queen outside and on social media.

And they will never take corrections.

Plus, they are always looking for Ready made Rich guy who will provide everything for them to settle down with.

Funny Enough, Guy tends to flock around these kinds of ladies.
"Awon Adaranita, Ma Dara ni'le" wink

Tubu ile, gere ode
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by 2shur: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2017
I wont lie u.
Mai ex was all of these men
Except wraper.
Wen it comes to fuc.
I go fuc craze fomot 4her body.
But then i was in kove with her.
We stayed together for 2years.
But all the while.
She nor dey cook.
Clean.
All she was interested in was Facebook.
Gist with friends.
I was a student then .
In a month i spent close to 30k on feeding..gen..party..nepa bills.sk...drink..
I ddnt feel any shit cos my g was paying close to 200k a month
Today na weding.tomorrow na cousin baiday.
Am bored lets go to cinema
Club.
Ah i love u so much
I will marry u.
U r a sweet guy.
Men no make any gal or woman deceive u wit they pussy.
One day ao woke up and deleted her.blocked her.
Infct she don use diff ppl begme.
I say ai no eant again.
Say she nor fit change.
Today her life still miserable.
Till today ai no fit see better gals.
All na pretender.d one wey dey wit me still dey form over caring.i give her a year her true colors wud show men.
Gals arr nothing but huge liars

3 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by chukel(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2017
steppin:

Which kain backyard Igbo be this na?
Instead of tearing the language apart, kukuma write in English na.
looks like ikwerre igbo
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Doctorfitz: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Wristbangle and tosyne2much u guys are good. The truth hurts buh it's still the truth..... Marriages break up these days because men don't pay attention to these kinda details they just leap and don't look...

Women are carried away by wealth too and material things instead of knowing whom they are getting married to..... I just laugh at this generation of women westernization and neo colonization has almost finished them hence, the hatred for this thread.....

God bless you and we need more of such threads.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by emonis88: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't know what brought me here angry angry
. seh u b one of them?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2017
ariesbull:
One major factor is seeing a lady with some white stuff in her face and having net travelling up and down

ignoramus

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Student125(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
I disagree with the first point. That is our culture but you decided to abandon what is yours to accept foreign culture. Wrappers or not doesn't mke a potential lazy one.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by trilobite: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
ariesbull:

We have many lousy and lazy dudes

If a man played or plays baba ijebu...Don't date him

If a man complains no job ...Don't ate him. There are jobs everywhere ...He should take the humble job

If a man isn't making any move to settle down by 30 don't date him

If he stays with his parents by 30 don't date him

If he asks a woman of money Everytime....Pls don't date him

He is a stupid and lousy man. All these betnaija ,baba ijebu crew are some bunch of lazy folks

lol. I'm a guy, but this is so true.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2017
olureignforever:

Better option for this crime you have committed. Before they judge you, kuku judge yourself.

You are forgiven, sin no more.

grin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2017
PrickGetSize:
She doesn't wash her toto after fvck:

Some ladies are fond of sleeping off immediately after fvcking, forgetting to wash their toto with clean water and dettol. This makes the toto to develop a foul odour by morning because the mixture of sperm and vaginal fluid have been left to decay inside the toto.
dettol ke, your ignorance is the icing on the cake that is this post. I am sure you want her to use dettol because of the foul gonorrhea discharge coming from your priick that you call semen. Let me educate so you dont repeat this blunder, dettol will burn the vagina and upset the pH thereby leading to infection. General overseer of chop and clean mouth ministries, dont worry, your 'clean and hardworking' wife will push your ministry foward. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2017
PrickGetSize:
She doesn't wash her toto after fvck:

Some ladies are fond of sleeping off immediately after fvcking, forgetting to wash their toto with clean water and dettol. This makes the toto to develop a foul odour by morning because the mixture of sperm and vaginal fluid have been left to decay inside the toto.
dettol ke, your ignorance is the icing on the cake that is this thread. I am sure you want her to use dettol because of the foul gonorrhea discharge coming from your priick that you call semen. Let me educate so you dont repeat this blunder, dettol will burn the vagina and upset the pH thereby leading to infection. General overseer of chop and clean mouth ministries, dont worry, your 'clean and hardworking' wife will push your ministry foward. Ewu

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.