Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81760 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2017
corperscorner:
Here are other virtual freelance platforms you guys can explore:
jolancer.com
gigsnigeria.com
justfrom5k.com
upwork.com
sourcegig.com

PLUS - if you feel your current area of specialization on iProo is working against you..........just send them an email and their technical team will revise it to whatever you want. I can tell you i have been a lawyer, doctor, mechanic and gateman grin lol
woww changing specialty from Lawyer to gateman.LOL . . .you really try ooo. Thanks alot for your contribution. Willl try d other platforms
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by servcie: 3:11pm On May 06, 2017
ayommy12:
@kenlisa: if you have a GTB bank around u, just take your N920 in your hand and walk into any GTB and copy the iproo account details, make your payment and get your teller, normally a text message must be sent to your phone which come along with a link to verify your registration or something like that sha, click the link with ur teller in your hand and follow the instructions to complete your payment and verification, I hope that helps a little. Please house, I still need answer to my challenge o.
I paid with my mobile banking app,it was very easy because iProo has an account with gtbank...to my surprise my membership request has not be verified and its 3days now...and verification is within 24hours..I sent a complain to their help desk but no response till date..Abeg what could have happened
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2017
Going to three weeks now I'm yet to get a gig to do. I hope this is not advanced scam.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:14pm On May 06, 2017
servcie:

I paid with my mobile banking app,it was very easy because iProo has an account with gtbank...to my surprise my membership request has not be verified and its 3days now...and verification is within 24hours..I sent a complain to their help desk but no response till date..Abeg what could have happened

Just call their help line on monday - did you get a transaction ID from the mobile app you used to make the verification fee 'cos I dont think it was stated that one could use such channel for payments. Anything online is usually advised to be carried out on their platform - that way you get an instant email acknowledging your transaction.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:16pm On May 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Going to three weeks now I'm yet to get a gig to do. I hope this is not advanced scam.
Dont be so quick - Fact that you are yet to get doesnt mean others are not getting. By the way, did you see the Nigerian photographer guy that got $1,000 from iProo via iCreate? I went through the guy's instagram page and found out he had taken photography shots for the likes of Davido, Tekno, LAX etc. Dude actually deserves it going by his works and he clearly acknowledged iProo on his page.

Check their country updates and exercise a little patience. it takes hours for some and days for some...

TIP: What personality description did you state when filling the form initially. This is the major parameter they stated clients evaluate before accepting to engage a particular freelancer. Goto their 'insight' page - its been clearly stated there. If yours isnt solid enough, then I guess thats why you are having this issue, just send them an email and say you would like to update that part under your profile.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2017
corperscorner:

Dont be so quick - Fact that you are yet to get doesnt mean others are not getting. By the way, did you see the Nigerian photographer guy that got $1,000 from iProo via iCreate? I went through the guy's instagram page and found out he had taken photography shots for the likes of Davido, Tekno, LAX etc. Dude actually deserves it going by his works and he clearly acknowledged iProo on his page.

Check their country updates and exercise a little patience. it takes hours for some and days for some...

TIP: What personality description did you state when filling the form initially. This is the major parameter they stated clients evaluate before accepting to engage a particular freelancer. Goto their 'insight' page - its been clearly stated there. If yours isnt solid enough, then I guess thats why you are having this issue, just send them an email and say you would like to update that part under your profile.
Okay. Thanks. Let me try it.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

I dont know its like this, I got lot of gigs and after verification, I only got one gig which I bidded for but I didnt win it..

iproo is not trying at all...
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:45am On May 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. Thanks. Let me try it.

Better still. send me an email and i would help you write a solid persona description that would help your hustle. There are some key words you have to target. Those particular words would help sell your profile.

Mail me at corperscorner@yahoo.com

Will be happy to help FOR FREE!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:47am On May 07, 2017
lakesidepapa:

I dont know its like this, I got lot of gigs and after verification, I only got one gig which I bidded for but I didnt win it..

iproo is not trying at all...
Just check your personality description bro. That might be the thing.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by emamos: 10:15am On May 07, 2017
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2017
corperscorner:

Better still. send me an email and i would help you write a solid persona description that would help your hustle. There are some key words you have to target. Those particular words would help sell your profile.

I also need the persona description please.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2017
corperscorner:

Wow! Thanks. This is wonderful. I'd send it immediately.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2017
corperscorner:

I just sent you a mail. hieroglyphicsra@
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by moral131(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2017
has iproo paid any body yet?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by moral131(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2017
I am beginning to suspect them ooo
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2017
corperscorner:

Bro, u have a mail
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Nobody: 11:27am On May 08, 2017
corperscorner:

for months now....tho sometimes I might bid for a contract and not get it.

But i have gotten about 8 freelance gigs since i joined.

I have bided for two offers now yet no contract. I'm beginning to think my registration money was a waste.. undecided
corperscorner:

for months now....tho sometimes I might bid for a contract and not get it.

But i have gotten about 8 freelance gigs since i joined.

I have bided for two offers now yet no contract. I'm beginning to think my registration money was a waste..
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 6:54pm On May 08, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Bro, u have a mail

Will check tonight baba.

Havent been online much....
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 6:55pm On May 08, 2017
moral131:
I am beginning to suspect them ooo

lol....read from page 1
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by steephen: 8:43pm On May 08, 2017
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Dollabiz: 9:13pm On May 08, 2017
Stay away from scam.do real biz.read below
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:28am On May 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Wow! Thanks. This is wonderful. I'd send it immediately.

I just replied your mail bruv...
lets continue to update ourselves on this thread. You can let me know when you do the stuff I stated in the mail.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:31am On May 09, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Bro, u have a mail

I just reverted my brother...BLess
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
corperscorner:

I just replied your mail bruv...
Thanks you very much. I just wrote to support. I hope this works.

I asked you before on your iproo thread, you didn't answer but I will ask you again. Is there any other means of making money you can share with me? Thanks.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 11:00am On May 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks you very much. I just wrote to support. I hope this works.

I asked you before on your iproo thread, you didn't answer but I will ask you again. Is there any other means of making money you can share with me? Thanks.
Just stay optimistic and keep an open mind bro. As regards other means, there are several - depends on what you can do and how far you are willing to commit yourself. You can keep me updated about the iProo persona change........we are all here to learn tips and tricks.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2017
corperscorner:

Just stay optimistic and keep an open mind bro. As regards other means, there are several - depends on what you can do and how far you are willing to commit yourself. You can keep me updated about the iProo persona change........we are all here to learn tips and tricks.
Thanks. You know what? I just got a contract which I did immediately and I hope the response turns out fine. Thanks a lot.

For the other means commitment is not a problem if it is not about money because I'm still broke now. Thanks a lot again.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2017
corperscorner:

Oga , I have sent you a mail three days ago..I am yet to get your reply pls..My email address is bnafisatwo@naij.com Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Entom(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2017
Esji80:
Good morning, please I want to know whether this online job site iproo.net is a legit or scam site. Share your experiences.Thanks

cc
ifebaby16
endlessict
tabbaz

It's legit.
Check my signature for money making opportunity
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kenlisa: 3:09pm On May 09, 2017
Pls... How long does it take iproo support to reply an email... I want to change my personal profile.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2017
Corperscorner come o! Just made my first money online. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
woww congrats. When did you get d gig?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 5:28pm On May 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Very happy for you bro...
Glad I was able to show you its not scam as you initially thought.
By the way - that was fast. It takes days for some.
Big ups to u bro. More funds to your akkant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.