Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81639 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 5:43pm On May 09, 2017
Esji80:
Oga , I have sent you a mail three days ago..I am yet to get your reply pls..My email address is bnafisatwo@naij.com Thanks
I will respond soonest brother. Sorry i skipped that one..
Cheers
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2017
corperscorner:
I will respond soonest brother. Sorry i skipped that one.. Cheers
Alright, thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
Esji80:
woww congrats. When did you get d gig?
This morning o.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2017
corperscorner:

Very happy for you bro...
Glad I was able to show you its not scam as you initially thought.
By the way - that was fast. It takes days for some.
Big ups to u bro. More funds to your akkant
Amen. I was surprised too. I hope it keeps flowing like this. Thanks a lot, bro. Remain blessed. I've done the video part too*winks*. Any other person who thinks it is scam can leave it please(so I can have more gigs).
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
This morning o.
wow you are so lucky.Best wshes
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2017
Esji80:
wow you are so lucky.Best wshes
Thanks.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks.
welcome
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kenlisa: 9:19pm On May 09, 2017
corperscorner:

I will respond soonest brother. Sorry i skipped that one..
Cheers
Pls I sent u an email too... Kennwoby@gmail.com
Waiting for your reply. Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2017
corperscorner:

I just reverted my brother...BLess

Thank you, I saw the mail and May God continue to bless u for the GOOD job u are doing here.

Am I going to mail thier support mail and signify that I want to amend my personality?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. You know what? I just got a contract which I did immediately and I hope the response turns out fine. Thanks a lot.

For the other means commitment is not a problem if it is not about money because I'm still broke now. Thanks a lot again.

How did u write to the support? did u signify u want to edit ur personality or u just wrote the amended part that corperscorner offered and send it to the support mail in order to input it into ur personality? I need u to clear me on this bro

Btw, Congratulation for ur first successful contract gig, More Blessing!!!!
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2017
lakesidepapa:

How did u write to the support? did u signify u want to edit ur personality or u just wrote the amended part that corperscorner offered and send it to the support mail in order to input it into ur personality? I need u to clear me on this bro

Btw, Congratulation for ur first successful contract gig, More Blessing!!!!
Thank you. I signified I wanted a change of personality and I wrote what I want it to look like using Corperscorner's blueprint. Their support is fast and their customer service is great. I need more. If you know any other means of making money online you can help out. *Oliver Twist mode*
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Gentlevin: 12:31pm On May 10, 2017
chaiiii see hw dey are talking about money and making money and Ayam just watching..........mood change activated.........time to join d train...(abeg tel d driver to wait 4me).......
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you. I signified I wanted a change of personality and I wrote what I want it to look like using Corperscorner's blueprint. Their support is fast and their customer service is great. I need more. If you know any other means of making money online you can help out. *Oliver Twist mode*

Drop ur number so we can talk more on that, pls also give me iproo suppport email
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Drop ur number so we can talk more on that, pls also give me iproo suppport email
You'd see the support option on the site where you'd type your issue. I don't drop my number online here is my mail address hieroglyphicsra@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You'd see the support option on the site where you'd type your issue. I don't drop my number online here is my mail address hieroglyphicsra@gmail.com

After everything, I got this:

"Thanks for reaching out."

"We will be in touch."

I hope am on the right track
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 5:21am On May 11, 2017
lakesidepapa:

After everything, I got this:

"Thanks for reaching out."

"We will be in touch."

I hope am on the right track

I presume you used the Web form on the contact us page....correct? Be prepared to wait forever.

Oga...just send them an email. That's the fastest way to get your profile update done.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kenlisa: 2:47pm On May 11, 2017
corperscorner:

I presume you used the Web form on the contact us page....correct? Be prepared to wait forever.

Oga...just send them an email. That's the fastest way to get your profile update done.

Still yet to get a reply from an email I sent u.
Kennwoby@gmail.com. 4days ago
Thanks.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by MyfriendsnI: 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
Please what is iproo.net about.

Sorry if the auestion is silly. I want to know please as i do not really understand
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by bodilon5(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2017
Please what is the best selling expertise?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Gliano(m): 6:04am On May 12, 2017
Please have heard about this iproo.net for long, but I was asked about my referal which I don't know. Someone should please forward to my mail how to go about my registration on this site. Gbengiliano@yahoo.com.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Kunglaw619: 9:44am On May 12, 2017
Please guys, what are the best selling services on iproo?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kenlisa: 9:22pm On May 12, 2017
corperscorner:

Which email do I send to?? Tech.support@iproo.net
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
kenlisa:

Which email do I send to?? Tech.support@iproo.net

yeah, thats the mail I logged the complaint to and they sent the confirmation to me this morning, so it been done.Thanks corperscorner
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2017
I made my first place money on iproo. Iproo is real!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by KaptaynKush: 7:56am On May 13, 2017
corperscorner:

Just call their help line on monday - did you get a transaction ID from the mobile app you used to make the verification fee 'cos I dont think it was stated that one could use such channel for payments. Anything online is usually advised to be carried out on their platform - that way you get an instant email acknowledging your transaction.

boss, is there a way i can reach u apart frm nairaland?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:30am On May 13, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Wow..

Happy for you bro...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:32am On May 13, 2017
Esji80:
Alright, thanks
I owe you an email. Will fix that soon. Been a little strong
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 10:07am On May 13, 2017
KaptaynKush:

boss, is there a way i can reach u apart frm nairaland?
Yeah...via mail.
Corperscorner@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Adeapex(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2017
Pls someone should help me with the link to register and full details on how it works. livelysegzy@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Daviddson(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2017
Adeapex:
Pls someone should help me with the link to register and full details on how it works. livelysegzy@gmail.com
www.iproo.net. All the information you need is there.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2017
corperscorner:
I owe you an email. Will fix that soon. Been a little strong
ok, sir
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2017
lakesidepapa:
woww congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.