Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (81603 Views)

Iproo.net Not Giving Me Any Gig / Iproo July Turf / Iproo Online Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 8:20pm On May 13, 2017
Esji80:
ok, sir

I just replied you brother. apologies for the late revert once again.
Wish you luck...
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by moral131(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2017
someone should testify weather he or she had been paid on iproo.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by moral131(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2017
I want to confirm something
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by tugrow(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2017
moral131:
someone should testify weather he or she had been paid on iproo.
it a scam
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2017
Esji80:
woww congrats

yes so.Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2017
tugrow:
it a scam

iproo is fucking over real, i executed a job yesterday and they credited my account this morning...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2017
corperscorner:

Wow..

Happy for you bro...

Yes bro.. U took part in my success as it stands... Thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by tugrow(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2017
lakesidepapa:

iproo is fucking over real, i executed a job yesterday and they credited my account this morning...
which area of job cos I register with them over 3month now no single work
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by adexolasco(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
Hey house, I really appreciate every info shared about the iProo. I have registered and been confirmed. But I need help on what to include in reviewing the personal data. I have submitted a bid but it's like I am not chosen.
Hoping to have your reply soon.
Thanks.

CC: corperscorner
lakesidepapa
and others.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 2:12am On May 14, 2017
tugrow:

Investment decision. u need to amend ur personality, thats ur selling point.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 6:29am On May 14, 2017
tugrow:
Do you have a membership ID to start with - cos i hv bn on iproo for a longer period and i can confirm to you that they only introduced the membership ID thangy in April (just last month - not up to your 3 months). Prior to that - it was login credentials.

My point is - a lot has since changed and often times, one needs to always stick around to understand the trend.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Esji80(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2017
corperscorner:

I have seen your reply.Thanks alot. I want to participate in IProo Trivia. How does it work? Does it also require channel verification apart from membership verification?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by adexolasco(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2017
Hi Boss (Corperscorner),
I sent u an email from djbabados@gmail.com.
Hopefully I will be glad to have your reply soon.
Thanks.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by tugrow(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2017
lakesidepapa:

what do you mean bro
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by tugrow(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2017
corperscorner:

Do you have a membership ID to start with - cos i hv bn on iproo for a longer period and i can confirm to you that they only introduced the membership ID thangy in April (just last month - not up to your 3 months). Prior to that - it was login credentials.

My point is - a lot has since changed and often times, one needs to always stick around to understand the trend.
this is my registration memberships confirmation mail, so you won't think I'm lieing, if not that my phone got stolen, I would have shown you my membership ID text that was sent to me,

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 2:48pm On May 14, 2017
tugrow:
this is my registration memberships confirmation mail, so you won't think I'm lieing, if not that my phone got stolen, I would have shown you my membership ID text that was sent to me,
Thought as much...verification fee is now the equivalent of $3 which is 920 naira.
Your screenshot is showing 500....a lot has since changed. Just email them to know owfar

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by tugrow(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2017
corperscorner:

Thought as much...verification fee is now the equivalent of $3 which is 920 naira.
Your screenshot is showing 500....a lot has since changed. Just email them to know owfar
hmmm
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Yusuftasiu234: 8:48pm On May 16, 2017
Pls send it to me my email is splendidmania@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Kunglaw619: 6:38am On May 17, 2017
Your iProo membership has been successfully verified. Sequel to this, you will begin to receive prompts on available gigs in alignment with your specialty.......

Received the above message yesterday, please what's the next step? I thought I would have somewhere to talk about what am capable of offering
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:03am On May 17, 2017
Kunglaw619:
Your iProo membership has been successfully verified. Sequel to this, you will begin to receive prompts on available gigs in alignment with your specialty.......

Received the above message yesterday, please what's the next step? I thought I would have somewhere to talk about what am capable of offering
You already did when you did a brief write up about your personality description. Unless you wrote something like...I'm tall, cute and handsome....lol
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:05am On May 17, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Lakesidepapa....I just saw your testimonial video on iproo.

You did a really brilliant thing with your persona description....too detailed for anyone to resist. Thumbs up baba.

By the way...you dey vex gan o. See how your resolution loooong like rope. Makes perfect sense...

You are a true professional oga mi

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Gentlevin: 9:28am On May 17, 2017
@corperscorner; pls kindly send me the guidelines about the personality area so dat i can join d train of these happy people...gboy68677(at)gmail.com thanks
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Kunglaw619: 12:57pm On May 17, 2017
Lol.... I wrote a brief description but what I wrote isn't in anyway talking about what services I offer na. I thought I'll still have a place to state the services I offered.
corperscorner:

You already did when you did a brief write up about your personality description. Unless you wrote something like...I'm tall, cute and handsome....lol
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by richmavel(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2017
pls am intrested here is my mail ; innosco76@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by light5(m): 1:52am On May 18, 2017
pls am interested too, send me the guidelines, here is my mail, smallatom1010@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by PropertyAsset: 6:40am On May 18, 2017
WE ACCEPT BITCOIN FOR PAYMENT FOR BUYING LANDS IN SOME OF OUR ESTATES!!!

Many are aware of the Ajah area of Lagos being the hub of Real Estate Investment in Nigeria, especially in Lagos.
Ajah is just the next big town to Lekki. A plot of Land currently sellS in Lekki for about N200m. Lekki was seeling for less than N100,000 in the 90s and now you can imagine the price difference. It was selling for few tens of thousands in the early 2000s. We have another opportunity for you to key into #LandBanking now in Ajah, which is the nearest and next town to Lekki. For just N12m, we can help you secure a titled land with CofO in a Secured Estate, and just behind the Shoprite in Shangotedo, Ajah which is where the Lagos Business School (LBS) is located. No Omo-Onile Wahala as your investment is safe (Lawyers and Surveyors do testify to this)

PROMO: Buy Titled &Secure Estate (Westwood Park Ajah) Behind New Shoprite- Get An ipad

Westwood Park Estate Is Located In A Serene Environment Of The New Economic Centre Of Lagos.

ESTATE FEATURES:
- Good Road Network
- Street Light
- Gated & Secured Environment
- Sports Corridors
- Landscaping
- Shopping Centres.

Why You Must Buy Into Westwood Park Estate 2
- The Estate Will Appreciate By Over 150% In 12 Months.
- Excellent Location,10 Minutes to VGC
- Excellent Facilities
- GOOD TITLE
- Free From Any Known Government Acquisition.

We Currently Run A Promo For iPad Every Buyer! AND THIS PROMO MAY END SOON
* Neighborhood:
* Oluwa-Ni-n-Sola Estate, Chevron, Lekki, Lagos - The Largest Private Estate In Lagos.
* The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University.
* Novare Mall, Lekki (Sangotedo) - The Largest Shopping Mall In Lagos.
* Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One Of The Most Expensive Housing Estate In Lagos.
* The Monastery, Sangotedo: The Catholic Monastery.
* Lagos Homes, Sangotedo.
* Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo.
* And Many Others.

PRICE: N12m outright

INSTALLMENTAL: 3 Months

For Further Inquiries and Inspection;
Call/WhatsApp Banji:+2348034113771 /+2348027390046
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by kenlisa: 7:22pm On May 18, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Yes bro.. U took part in my success as it stands... Thanks

Pls bro which amount did u chose as minimum amount to be charged?
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 12:07am On May 19, 2017
corperscorner:

Lakesidepapa....I just saw your testimonial video on iproo.

You did a really brilliant thing with your persona description....too detailed for anyone to resist. Thumbs up baba.

By the way...you dey vex gan o. See how your resolution loooong like rope. Makes perfect sense...

You are a true professional oga mi

smiley Thanks bro. U know we have to present good job in order to have more.. yeah, im that olatunbosun (my surname) iproo is awesome
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by lakesidepapa(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2017
kenlisa:

Pls bro which amount did u chose as minimum amount to be charged?

Choose 15k as ur minimum amount to be charged.
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corneliusact(m): 5:02am On May 19, 2017
please how many days does it take iproo to approve a registration I registered since Wednesday, but I haven't receive any SMS
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by corperscorner: 9:23am On May 19, 2017
corneliusact:
please how many days does it take iproo to approve a registration
I registered since Wednesday, but I haven't receive any SMS
Shouldnt take long...sometimes it takes up to 3days if you have a criminal background grin
Re: Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam by Kunglaw619: 11:23am On May 19, 2017
Abeg what would I have used as I my brief description cos I didn't write anything that relates to what I offer in my description. I just put there that I can handle any job given and deliver results within the stipulated time frame. Anything else I wud av written?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List) / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.