Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today (30268 Views)

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Etogist: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
raker300:
Tell the south south to return every abandoned Igbo property they seized after the war.

None of them should align with the igbos again..what I have seen on nairaland has opened my eyes...well, the governors we have in the east now are mean men that don't take nonsense..well, maybe excluding okorocha sha
We have already forgiven them, so go and quench. Afonja spotted.

8 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

As usual they'll resort to empty chest beating.
Very clitchè!

The afonjas are the parasites here...because they end up pushing your people like zombie down here to occupy the oil companies..
You people stole the whole oil well in Niger Delta.... criminals...

11 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
ovoP:
Guy stop this rubbish. [b]why do u feel the world revolves around SE [/b]it's always urs lagos has many industries. y good environment and closeness to water. why dn u nw feel same won't be if it where only SS n SE
I never said that, did i ?
We are talking about a SE/SS summit. So it involves igbos as well as the south-south minorities..

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ovoP(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Some hw here typing rubbish. lets face the truth all this summit and all that is cos of access to the sea. if warri port can be carried deeper into the sea and dredged den a rail built to onitsha it aint bad. as 4 ibaka that project is on long thing. rather develop the 1 u hav 1st.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ovoP(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

I never said that, did i ?
We are talking about a SE/SS summit. So it involves igbos as well as the south-south minorities..
I hear u but don't regard us as minorities. cos it makes it look like we are unimportant.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by AK481(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
God Bless the Southeast and SouthSouth Nigeria cool
If atiku finally decides to contest he might sack u if you don improve on your writing skills.
I congratulate your swiftness in responding to political post and being able to spot article that will make front page.

But you still need to be able to get atleast 30 likes per post and get a lot of followers due to to writing skill.

Work of these two things or I will recommend a sack to my uncle,atiku abubakar.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
obaino860:

The afonjas are the parasites here...because they end up pushing your people like zombie down here to occupy the oil companies..

What is this one saying?
How will I steal what belongs to me?
All these Ibo men, you guys always amaze me.
Whoever is against your opinion is an Afonja.
Hope this is not due to deficiency in vocabulary or reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
obaino860:

Don't let them south-south folks hear that.
It is the igbo man that is their problem. It is not the fact that all the HQs of the extractive firms operating in the delta is in lagos as well as the revenue.
It is even the igbo race that is always looking to correct these abnormalities. Why do we even care? Why are we even defending a south-south president in the face of bullies?
Why not just join the rest of the big two and suck off everything suckable in the SS while enforcing the status quo.? It is certainly easier

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by OreMI22: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Since which tribe controls the Oil wealth of Niger Delta is one of the fundamental disputes in Nigeria.

Since we call ourselves "Federal Republic of.."

Since our founding fathers agreed on resource control as a fundamental condition for coming together to form this country..

Let us give the Niger Delta oil to the owners and Nigeria's problems will cease.

Anyone against this is the greedy thief that wants to continue looting other peoples resources under the guise of "One Naigerea"

I know those who have been nothing short of parasitic thieves that have annexed the resources of Niger Delta using Nigerian military will immediately say no to any talk of fairness and justice in nigeria

8 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Atiku2019: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
AK481:

If atiku finally decides to contest he might sack u if you don improve on your writing skills.
I congratulate your swiftness in responding to political post and being able to spot article that will make front page.

But you still need to be able to get atleast 30 likes per post and get a lot of followers due to to writing skill.

Work of these two things or I will recommend a sack to my uncle,atiku abubakar.

Thanks bro for your mention cool
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

Still the South South is more developed than the SE.
Still people migrate more to the SS than the SE.
Still the SS has more economically viable states than the SE.
Still the SS has more multinationals than the SE.
Still there are more South easterners running from their SE to come get a better life in the SS.
I can go on and on.

Whether you afonjas like it or not, the fact is that.

The SS/SE are closer neighborhood and brothers...
They flow together and attend universities and school together.
They all have the same culture and religion ( CHRISTIANITY) unlike afonjas and their aboki brothers that are Muslims...
They inter marry easily...and 90% of them understand a common language IGbo...

The SW is very far from us...one need to travel thousands of kilometers before getting to SW....

So is just natural that the two partises ie SS/SE will align...

Before the amalgamation... the SS/SE have common market, they have the same way of life and interact with each other.... They move about both region on foot...we are not even aware that you people SW and both exist....

Unlike you afonjas that are busy fighting and making friends with your northern brothers...

And also know this, that it is in the SS and SE that the white men encountered restriction and resistance..

Take a look at the map and study it well,..I hope it will teach you more.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nature8(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Feraz:
Guy, this dick measuring contest is enough. You are giving them the reason to bash SE the more and indirectly making the summit fail before it is actualized and drawing more online enemy.

This is uncalled for. undecided
I tried to call him to order, but he went headlong for the bait. He is actually an idiot. cry
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

How can Yorubas be "dragging" what has always been theirs? You are funny.
Abuja indigenes are not Hausas, but if Hausas have a stake there.. oh well, it is what it is.
Are Yorubas claiming ownership of Port Harcourt?

It is only I'm Nigeria, that a country Capital cities is been tribalised....and dragged...
What if everybody want the capital to be in their own state or region ....
calculate before you talk

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

Everybody aginst your SE attaché by force is yoruba.
I see your level of reasoning. I wonder when you guys will bring a new line apart from this your yoruba talk.
I'm inviting you to come to State Secondary School Field Amadi-Ama, PH now. I'm watching football there now, so you can come tell me how yoruba I am.

So you are Okrika. No wonder. But why such animosity towards Igbos?
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YonkijiSappo: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
obaino860:

It is only I'm Nigeria, that a country Capital cities is been tribalised....and dragged...
What if everybody want the capital to be in their own state or region ....
calculate before you talk

Lagos has always been 100% Yoruba.
Isn't that the main reason why the capital was moved away from there to a supposedly "ethnically neutral" area of the country ?
Everyone was happy when the capital was moved away from Lagos.

You sef, think before you type.

5 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

Show me the map and show how the SE is surrounded by the SS. grin grin grin
This desperation to forge an alliance is making you guys sound so ridiculous. grin grin

Oya run one million kilometer down from Oshogbo and come and destabilise the meeting of two brothers that is not 1km apart

5 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Shikena(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
All I know is that no one can use wayo skills fool the South South again grin

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by chiedu7: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
vantage001:

Don't let them south-south folks hear that.
It is the igbo man that is their problem. It is not the fact that all the HQs of the extractive firms operating in the delta is in lagos as well as the revenue.
It is even the igbo race that is always looking to correct these abnormalities. Why do we even care? Why are we even defending a south-south president in the face of bullies?
Why not just join the rest of the big two and suck off everything suckable in the SS while enforcing the status quo.? It is certainly easier

If Igbos are the problems of the South-South, how come GEJ made his COAS an igbo man?

Why is Dokubo Asari declaring IPOB in Owerri?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMZcfPDAApE

MY BROTHER YOU DEY FEAR OUR UNITY grin

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

I see your level of reasoning. I wonder when you guys will bring a new line apart from this your yoruba talk.
I'm inviting you to come to State Secondary School Field Amadi-Ama, PH now. I'm watching football there now, so you can come tell me how yoruba I am.

Afonja claiming SS....lol..sorry

8 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Only economic summit na him dey course high bp for some people. Nigeria is afraid of the inevitable. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

MUMu......even the so called ifime ,okirika, abali community that are the owners of Amadi ama kingdom have their official and local language as Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by divide9ja: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
blues20:
Only economic summit na him dey course high bp for some people. Nigeria is afraid of the inevitable. grin grin grin

See them, just meeting oh and Afonja dey panic.

7 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
obaino860:

Oya run one million kilometer down from Oshogbo and come and destabilise the meeting of two brothers that is not 1km apart

grin grin grin grin grin grin
The meeting will put food on your empty stomach this evening? cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
blues20:

So you are Okrika. No wonder. But why such animosity towards Igbos?

If you say Igbo, that means the guy is a lunatics...
because the okrika I know speak Igbo as their local dialet.
That is the reason the wife of GEj speak Igbo fluently

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Lagos has always been 100% Yoruba.
Isn't that the main reason why the capital was moved away from there to a supposedly "ethnically neutral" area of the country ?
Everyone was happy when the capital was moved away from Lagos.

You sef, think before you type.

If not because of the former capital statues....Lagos would not have had an edge... Lagos is not the only state within the coastal line..most states in the Niger delta are also within the coastal line...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Fucktensei: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
YelloweWest:

Igbos own the ss abi?? What property are u talking about??

Igbos came to the ss because of our fertile land for farming. The were allowed to farm provided they give the owner a parentage of the crops. Then they started building thatch houses then progressed to permanent houses.

Dose that make them owners of ph?
but your so called fertile soil has gotten polluted! don't lie black mud republican

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
The meeting will put food on your empty stomach this evening? cheesy

I am leaving portharcout for the meeting in Owerri, and I will be there in the next 15minutes....
Hoping to see you tomorrow afternoon when I am back from the meeting in portharcout, because that is when you will get to portharcout from oshogbo, ie if you leave Oshogbo now.

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Tflex01: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
blues20:

This is exactly what he wants to get from you. He was tactfully looking for a way to lure you into a dick contest with the South South, something you should have avoided with all care. Leave these internet warriors.... what is on ground is beyond what they can do. South South and South East corporation has come to stay. An economic union that is for the benefit of all. They can do nothing, except baring their e-fang online. Who takes them serious.

You referred to that guy as "Afonja" only for you to discover that he's ikwerre, a SS minority ethnic group. So how do you feel now
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tflex01:

You referred to that guy as "Afonja" only for you to discover that he's ikwerre, a SS minority ethnic group. So how do you feel now

Young man.....that guy is not an Ikwerre... He claim to be living in Amadi ama...and claim to be from okrika.....
Okrika local dialect is Igbo...how can okrika man that speak Igbo in his hometown be insulting Igbo again.....is that not a mystery....

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tflex01:

That guy is an afonja Corper that served in state school Amadi ama...

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Ngozi123(f): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
gurnam:

No, the SE without the SS will be the most useless in the eventual case of a breakaway without the SS.
[s]That is why the idea of a Biafra without the SS is a nightmare that you Ibos cannot fathom or imagine, it's just not an option palatable to you.[/s]

Correction: that is why the idea of a Biafra without the Igbo indigenes of the SS is a nightmare...

I don't care about the rest of the South-South- go and do as you please- but don't include Igbo people in your plans.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work / Atiku, Wike Teams Storm Court Over Legality Of PDP Presidential Primary / President Buhari,osinbajo Visited Council Chambers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.